PDA

View Full Version : Be There or be Square

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 09:02 AM
:heehee:

Okay. The date is set for my second coming out. I will be going dancing again and looking to have me a wonderous time. I'm inviting all of you to come join me. I have wrote up the info in the "meeting "place" forum(once the Mods approve it:)). We are going to have a blast. Come one come all. This time, I hope to take pix unlike last time........Duh. Wish me luck Girls.:D:drink:

reb.femme
07-03-2013, 09:13 AM

Okay. The date is set for my second coming out. I will be going dancing again and looking to have me a wonderous time. I'm inviting all of you to come join me. I have wrote up the info in the "meeting "place" forum(once the Mods approve it:)). We are going to have a blast. Come one come all. This time, I hope to take pix unlike last time........Duh. Wish me luck Girls.:D:drink:

Dear MysticLady,

Happy to attend. Please send the relevant air travel tickets to my home address,...............S E London. Can you make it 2? Then I can bring my wife :heehee:

If you can wait until October, I'm set for annual hols in the States for 2 weeks....New England way though!

Have a ball anyway.

Rebecca

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Dear MysticLady,

Happy to attend. Please send the relevant air travel tickets to my home address,...............S E London. Can you make it 2? Then I can bring my wife :heehee:

I'll just send my jet Friday night to pick you & the Mrs. up:heehee: (I wish). Hey, I can dream, can I:D

Leah Lynn
07-03-2013, 09:38 AM
I'll just send my jet Friday night to pick you & the Mrs. up:heehee: (I wish). Hey, I can dream, can I:D

You have a dream jet, too? Aren't they wonderful? In reality I do have a student pilot ticket. And I only live 15 miles from I-35. In north Iowa.

Party Hearty,

Leah

Kate Simmons
07-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Have a great time Victoria.:)

docrobbysherry
07-03-2013, 11:09 AM
We'll be there with u in spirit. All dressed to the 9's of course!

suzy1
07-03-2013, 11:56 AM

If that’s a Leerjet then I’m coming too. And I don’t go out dressed!:heehee:

I have a pilots licence so I can do the driving.:)

Have a great time my friend.

Beverley Sims
07-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Victoria,
You have a damn good time and yes pix would be good.

mikiSJ
07-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Victoria

I am heading out for the first time in the The City with some girlfriends this Friday. This will be my first time in 'the real world public'. I will raise my glass to both of us

Princess Grandpa
07-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Sure wish we could join you. Kind of a long drive to be at work in the morning. /giggle. I hope you have a great time. Looking forward to pictures.

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 08:23 PM
You have a dream jet, too? Aren't they wonderful?

They're great. I got mine for free, what about you?

I have a pilots licence so I can do the driving.:)

No, you will be in the back having Martini's, w/ me:heehee:

This will be my first time in 'the real world public'. I will raise my glass to both of us

Congratulations Miki, I will raise mine you also.:)

Thank You girls for all the well wishes. I wish you all could join us. I will be sure to have an extra good time just for you all. :D

Launa
07-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Texas at this time of the year sounds perfect, do you know a good salon that can give me big hair?

Brooklyn
07-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Texas at this time of the year sounds perfect, do you know a good salon that can give me big hair?
I can help you with that! The higher the hair, the closer to heaven...

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Most definitely Launa. We can definitely fix you right up.

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 08:31 PM

Hello Everyone, I'd like you to meet my coordinator:heehee:. Ashley, tell them what a great time were going have.......YAY:D

Launa
07-03-2013, 08:40 PM

I'm in and it would be heaven!

I've always been jealous of the Texas Chicks, big hair and flirty outfits!

Aly Cat
07-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Youve gotta be kidding me!!! I dont know how far you are from DFW but i will be in texas from the 8th to the 12th!! Ugh...im a day off. I wish i could make it! :'(

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Hello Everyone, I'd like you to meet my coordinator:heehee:. Ashley, tell them what a great time were going have.......YAY:D

Ahh......Hello Ashley, Ashley has left the building everyone. Sorry:heehee:

Youve gotta be kidding me!!! I dont know how far you are from DFW but i will be in texas from the 8th to the 12th!! Ugh...im a day off. I wish i could make it! :'(

Hi Eva, a day late and 5 hours away, driving. I'll take pictures for you:hugs:

Leah Lynn
07-03-2013, 10:55 PM
They're great. I got mine for free, what about you?

I bought my first after dreaming of winning a huge lottery jackpot. Every year I dream of winning a biggie, so the plane has been upgraded. I'm dreaming of a 747, and having airborne parties around the world.

What the hey; if I'm gonna dream, dream ginormous!

Leah

MysticLady
07-04-2013, 04:10 PM
I bought my first after dreaming of winning a huge lottery jackpot. Every year I dream of winning a biggie, so the plane has been upgraded. I'm dreaming of a 747, and having airborne parties around the world.

What the hey; if I'm gonna dream, dream ginormous!

Leah

You know, if my dreams were any more wealthier, I would buy the factory that makes these little guys. I want them all to my self:heehee:..I know, I know............you greeedy:D

Lynn Marie
07-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Y'all have a good time, Ya hear?

TeresaCD
07-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Okay. The date is set for my second coming out. . Wish me luck Girls.:D:drink:

That would be fun.
Might have to leave work a little early though..
You have a ball, Victoria!