PDA

View Full Version : Womens pain CD's pleasure

gotme
12-19-2005, 10:22 PM
A couple notes they may have been said before, my wife hates or does not wear sexy clothing. She complains about bras, and rarely wears lingerie. I love her to death but feel that our life is boring when I do not dress. I work hard to not wear anything and to stay off this board. I always come back. I am sitting in sweats with lingerie underneath and I am so comfortable. I guess my questions to you all are this.

• Do you often leave and try to stay off the BB and come back?

• Does you SO often complain about what you
love to wear, make- up, clothing, etc.

• Do you feel that at times you are more female than your SO.

Just a thought, enjoy the night and Merry Christmas…

Sarahgurl371
12-19-2005, 10:46 PM
1. This BBS is the only place where I have found accpetance, SO I DO NOT LEAVE. I find that at least being able to exchange ideas with you all, gives me some sense of self expression.

2. She complains about it all. I figured she would have more of a problem with lingerie and undergarments, but now that I have begun dressing fully, in some very tasteful clothing, i might add, she really seems to have problem with it. Guess her issue isn't sexual, its gender related.

3. I don't think I could ever be more female, but I certainly dress more feminine, and even think emotionally I am more feminine than her.

Billijo49504
12-20-2005, 02:57 AM
I can't leave this place, there toooo many nice people here. She just hollered for me to get off the puter, second time, cos it's late or early. So here I sit in a red sweater and a pinkish skirt, with wig and makeup. And she is complaining because we have company coming in the morning. Well it's almost 3 am. So I guess I'd better get to bed...BJ

Robertacd
12-20-2005, 09:45 AM
No, I may not always post but I visit several times a day

• Does you SO often complain about what you love to wear, make- up, clothing, etc.
No, but I do not push it either...

Most definantly and she will even agree with me on that one.

kally
12-20-2005, 10:15 AM
Do I often leave and try to stay off
Not really,I am usually here I just dont post alot. I guess I like lurking in the shadows.
Does my SO complain about what I wear
It really all depends on how she is feeling that day. In my household comprimise is the keyword.
Do I feel or act more feminine then her
Yes and No
Kally:)

SandraInHose
12-20-2005, 05:47 PM

• Does you SO often complain about what you
love to wear, make- up, clothing, etc.

#1. The only time I stay off for very long is when she's around. I've even started spending more time here than anywhere else online lately. This forum is like a breath of fresh air to me.

#2. My wife hates the fact that I'm a pantyhose freak. We've come to a compromise that she'll tolerate me wearing them, but nothing else. No skirts, dresses, heels, etc. Just pHose. Since all of my dressing started with hose, I'm OK with our deal. Not thrilled, but OK.
(Odd note, my wife used to wear them daily for work, and sometimes when we'd go out. Since she found out how much I love to wear them, all of a sudden she hates pantyhose, and rarely wears them anymore.)

#3. The only time I feel more female than my wife is during sentimental movies, etc, especially with either kids or dogs in them. I'm an emotional guy anyway, but show me a sad or heartwarming movie, and I'm usually the one wiping my eyes, while my wife sits there stone-faced. :thumbsdn: