PDA

View Full Version : Date night

Princess Grandpa
07-03-2013, 05:01 PM
We had a great time at Hamburger Mary's. donning my new white capris, a pink top, and my sandals to show off my toes we set off for a night of fun and frivolity. My second time in public wearing women's clothing. Although we didn't put on make up or a wig. I felt very comfortable. Of course it's a safe place so a bit easier. We met a couple people which was nice.

Julie wants to do make up and wig for Saturday's party. If she can work put the logistics of how to get me dolled up...can't really just get ready at home. Despite the great stress I felt on my first outing, I think I could handle being out there. Again it's a safe place.

If you want to go outside (not all of us do) but are scared, this is a great place to go!

Hug
Rita

Sabrina133
07-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I agree hon, we have a Hamburger Mary's here in KC. Its a great place. YOu can dress or not if you want to. ALthough it has a reputation as a gay bar, the crowd is eclectic and completely supportive. A great place of novices to learn the craft.

Bree

kimdl93
07-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Your wife can help you find your way past the stress and apprehensions....and get you made up in no time. Relax and enjoy!

Suzanne F
07-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I agree let your wife make you up all the way! You will never want anything less after you see yourself. Have fun!
Suzanne

Princess Grandpa
07-03-2013, 06:13 PM
She dressed me and we went out in Vegas last week. My home made breast forms were just not quite right, but she did awesome with the make up. Need to pick up some beard concealer Friday I guess.

She figures she can do my make up in the van. /giggle she may be more excited to pull off a transformation than I am.

Hug
Rita

docrobbysherry
07-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Hope to see u there Sat., Rita? Tuesdays r like an appetizer at a big dinner. Compared to Tgirl Sats. at Mary's!

Princess Grandpa
07-03-2013, 08:33 PM
We plan to be there. It's funny, we aren't really the clubbing type. Something about this place though...

Hug
Rita

Beverley Sims
07-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Hamburger Mary's at Long beach seems to be the place to go.
Next time I am in LA. at the right time of the month...... :)