PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Mini-Vacation

JBPerry
07-03-2013, 10:05 PM
The holiday is finally here! To understand my elation you have to understand the back story which I will now explain......My wife and I live on base in Southern California and for obvious reasons can't really go out dressed en femme....well even though you would think I could do it at home....not right now! We have a house guest who works at the same unit as I do and doesn't really understand why I crossdress so except for underdressing and staying cooped up in my room, I haven't been out dressed......well today my wife and I went to a town about 30-45 mins away.....although not obviously femme, I went in all fem clothes including bra, panties, top, pants and shoes! Not only that....the only clothes I have packed are femme, we are doing my makeup and we are doing my nails too! This long weekend has been sorely needed!

Kim_Bitzflick
07-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Good for you. I understand the need to dress and not being able to dress. And to have a wife that is not only supportive but is also helping you through this is priceless.

kimdl93
07-04-2013, 06:50 AM
A welcome escape! Have a great time!

Beverley Sims
07-04-2013, 07:20 AM
I can only say, enjoy your 4th of July weekend.

JBPerry
07-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Thank you ladies! Hope you all enjoy yours as well!

mrsjbperry
07-05-2013, 07:15 PM
i hope everyone's fourth of July was great. hope you ladies stayed safe and didn't drink and drive. the mini vacation is going well and he is loving that he can let nicole come out and play. i did his makeup for the fourth and it was fun