PDA

View Full Version : Car accident

prene
07-04-2013, 01:29 AM
I had a funny way to the world I was a crossdresser.
I love to wear gg jeans, light corset and smaller attached breast forms 36C and a nice full coverage soft cup underwire bra. I was just on a drive. I do that to get my nerve up to go out by myself.
Well,
I was sitting at a light with one car to each side of me when the light turned green.
I noticed that one of the other cars did not notice the light had changed (the driver looks as though she was texting) and ran the light and hit the car next to me that had already took off. It was a older couple.

I cannot believe … I forgot I had on the clothes and I just went to the aid of the older couple. They were real shook up but OK.

In just a few minutes others came to aid with blankets and water. I noticed my bra/breasts when I was opening the door for the couple and I had a cleavage. I slowly backed away and got into my car and pulled it to the side of the road. I then removed my forms(ouch) and put on a light jacket to hide my bra strap lines.

I was pleasantly surprised that no-one said a thing. No-one seemed to care. I talked to the police and gave a statement and left.

I was surprised I came out so quickly from my car ½ dressed.

What do you think?

Has anyone had to come out to other people like that and how was it for you?

Leona
07-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Well, I got arrested... :)

To be honest, while I understand why you went and yanked the forms, maybe you should have left them in. Besides the part where you hadn't noticed and were rendering aid (which is really cool all by itself), you were also the TRANSVESTITE that was rendering aid, and that made an impression on somebody. You could have finished, made your statement to the police, and gone home, and then settled back with a glass of wine knowing that you helped someone, and in the process you presented crossdressers in a very human and compassionate light, and you did so reflexively.

You still did that, don't get me wrong. :)

prene
07-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Well yes I did open a bottle.
I called one gg I knows about my cding and I told her about this girl who I saw texting while driving and the accident and how I was aiding and in the middle of it.

I had forgot that I was dressed ... not important in the story until the end when I remembered and we both giggled ... she said nice things and said not to worry.

What do you mean "You still did that"?.

Leona
07-04-2013, 01:58 AM
I mean that you still represented crossdressers while aiding at the scene of an accident. You hid it as soon as you remembered and could, but even so, you still represented!

prene
07-04-2013, 02:12 AM
You are right.

I felt good that I did not even think about me crossdressing ... I just reacted.

My jacket was light and you could still see my bra strap lines.

Also the people did not care. We all just wanted to aide in the elderly couple in the car, oh yes the girl texting was OK also.

She did not know what happened, she said she did not remember a thing ... she was pretty scared, her father showed up just as I left.

He (the father) knew what happened(texting) and at that moment he was just concerned no-one was hurt and he hugged his daughter.

Stephanie47
07-04-2013, 02:47 AM
People in the Pacific NW tend to be more liberal/progressive than other parts of the country. In Washington State there is not illegal about cross dressing. It is illegal to text while driving. Hopefully the girl was cited by the police. I suspect nobody even noticed your attire, and, if they did they did not care. You rendered assistance when needed.

prene
07-04-2013, 03:00 AM
Yes,
She was going to be sited. I could not see exactly if she was texting ... none of the other witnesses said they say her texting. She was just looking at her lap and not the road when she went thru the red light.
I think they noticed my attire. It was in a slightly see thru top(I love the look) ... I was wearing and needed a bra with the forms I had on.
They just seemed to not care or more care about the injured people.
Yes Pacific North West(PNW) folks are more than avg accepting.

Raychel
07-04-2013, 05:55 AM
The important thing here is that you did a good deed by going to aid the elderly couple.
It doesn't really matter how people are dressed if you are coming to the rescue.

You did a good thing.

Kaz
07-04-2013, 06:25 AM
Isn't it brilliant Prene when we feel so natural dressed that we just behave normally?

Never been in that situation before but have had my moments! I would have done just the same as you though! In hindsight someone might think.. was that a guy? But in the heat of the moment... things like that disappear!

Well done though.. good outcome! But I can imagine the adrenaline rush and the release back home!

Love You,

Kaz xx

Beverley Sims
07-04-2013, 06:25 AM
You did well, a first immediate reaction is to help others in distress.

prene
07-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks for all the positive response.

I wonder if I will meet anyone who saw me out there in my feminine tshirt and VS bra?

Has anyone come out like that before?
or just forgot they were dressed full or partly?

Prene

Lorileah
07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Before the repeal of DADT, I always said I don't care who is next to me on the line as long as they do what they are supposed to do. You did what you are supposed to do and I agree with Leona it would have been excellent PR for the TG world. They people in the accident probably didn't care what you were wearing. they just wanted out and away. The police surely didn't care. The others who were around? Who cares? You did what you had to do.

GeorgeA
07-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I agree with others that you did the right thing. Kudos to you.

Brynna M
07-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Apparently helping someone who got hit by a car is more important to you that hiding crossdressing. That speaks very well of you. Its a reminder that everyone here is more than just a (insert gender expression term here) and can be a good person too. Well played ma'am.

Helen Grandeis
07-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Congratulations on your instincts and selflessness. I am sure that couple appreciated that they were not alone in those frightening moments. If our existence here on this world is supposed to be a opportunity for growth, you have certainly demonstrated an A+ in character.

prene
07-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Thanks again for all your positive remarks.

I am still wondering has anyone else came out to a group of people accidently .... like I did.

You know, in a incident like this or you just forgot you were dressed and u did something? on instinct?

Thanks,
Prene