PDA

View Full Version : How often....?

JuliaC
07-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Do you cross dress? I am wondering how much the average person does.

Hannah W.
07-04-2013, 07:46 AM
I would guess everyone is different, depending on their home situation. Me I would say is one evening a week.

andreanna
07-04-2013, 07:48 AM
everyday I am underdressed and if I can I fully dress as much and often as possible, I really dislike mens clothes and enjoy, my dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, jeans, oh god I could go on. but yes I love to wear womens clothes

Michelle 2
07-04-2013, 07:54 AM
I have the opportunity to work from my home office. So 3 days a week I am fully dressed on average.

PretzelGirl
07-04-2013, 07:57 AM
When I go to work. :D Okay, that is an old one. For me it is a lot of the time I am not at work. I do get out and I am out to some family and many friends. It is all a progression and it is building steam.

Being Paige
07-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I dress to some degree everyday now for part of or most of the day/ night.

Rachell
07-04-2013, 08:34 AM
I try and dress few times a week, I havnt worn a pair of BVDs in years, so if you count just panties I guess its everyday, and of course sexy pjs every night
Rach

Kate Simmons
07-04-2013, 08:43 AM
While I seriously doubt that the "average" person CD's, I'm supposing each of us here does it as the need arises and/or opportunity presents itself.:)

glynnis
07-04-2013, 08:48 AM
I under dress every day,dont have any male underwear.Dress fully Monday to Friday aftey my daughter has gone to work.

CherylFlint
07-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Weekends, although if my SO wants me to dress during the week she’ll layout what she wants me to wear.

Majella St Gerard
07-04-2013, 08:57 AM
I dress a little femme everyday. I always wear panties. Mostly I wear girl shorts/mini skirt and a tee, tank or cami, femme jewelry. My toes are always painted and I wear flip flops and legs are shaved smooth. but that's just me.

Laura28
07-04-2013, 08:58 AM
I will undersdress everyday, at least panties and i keep my toes painted. I fully dress about once a week.

Princess Grandpa
07-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Having just escaped from denial about all this I am a bit overwhelmed with desire to dress. A pink fog has descended over my wife and I. I wear panties rather than briefs exclusively these days. Most days my wife and I have the place to ourselves between the hours of 8:00 am-2:00pm.

I am able to dress up maybe four days a week during those hours. Only twice have we gone all the way with wig, make up and forms. This could happen more as we get better at it.

Hug
Rita

Kandy Barr
07-04-2013, 09:07 AM
I only wear my drab clothes now when I just absolutely have to, which isn't often as I work for myself and am simi retired. So to answer your question, most all the time. It hasn't always been this way, and in my younger years I didn't feel as liberated as I do now. This forum has helped me come out and accept myself and just be ok with being en femme.

BLACK STOCKINGS
07-04-2013, 09:21 AM
I use to dress every night but now forced to work 2 jobs, So now I only dress on the weekends and on holidays till my work status changes.

kimdl93
07-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Who says I'm average? I dress virtually every day and when possible all day

Tina B.
07-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Quick answer, every chance I get! Longer answer, I always under dress and always sleep in a night gown. The rest of the day, I wear Feminine jeans a lot, and dress all the way a least once or twice a week.

Julie Denier
07-04-2013, 09:44 AM
My opportunities to dress are few and far between these days. Lately I dress when I travel for work, which might be once every couple of months.

Dianne S
07-04-2013, 09:55 AM
I always wear women's underwear. At night, I wear a nightie or a slip or a women's T-shirt.

My opportunities for fully dressing are, like many others on this forum, very limited, especially in the summer. Once the kids are back in school, I'm hoping to work from home once a week and fully cross-dress for 6 hours/week or so. I really like working in IT because it's very easy to work from home.

If I could, I would probably cross-dress all the time except at work. But I don't know if I'd get tired of it and settle down to some happy medium, or if I'd start to like it even more and want to go full-time.

Jaymees22
07-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Do you cross dress? I am wondering how much the average person does. I don't think the average person does cross dress, of course because we are above average we do it as much as we can. Personally about 4 times a week for 4 hours or so at a time. Jaymee

donnalee
07-04-2013, 10:17 AM
24/7, except when I need to go out for business reasons and then I usually have women's cotton underwear (Much more comfortable) on.

Haku
07-04-2013, 10:25 AM
I wear girl's clothes in place of pajamas so pretty much every night really.

Beverley Sims
07-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Lots,
About seventy percent of the time.
I have to present male when I work.
I need to preserve my income.

docrobbysherry
07-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Since I've never been average, normal, or predictable at anything I do, maybe I should skip answering?

RADER
07-04-2013, 02:46 PM
I also under dress 24/7
I wear fem jeans every day. A bra when I can, and around the house a dress with forms.
I am still in the closet as far as going out dressed.
Rader

xdressed
07-04-2013, 02:47 PM
I tend to dress about one day a week, occasionally 2 days. Sometimes I want to much more often than that but its not really practical the vast majority of the time

donnatracey
07-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Most of the time around the house; no one to disapprove.. Panties 24/7 no matter where I go.....legs always shaved and toe nails usually painted.

Not sure there is an "average"...each one of us has different situations......

Ellie52
07-05-2013, 01:56 AM
I wear some kind of female attire everyday. I always wear either tights(pantyhose) stockings or more regularly knee highs. i wear mens undies on Monday (mundies) I choose on Tuesday. Womens on Wednesday. Thursday is tHERSday (My wife chooses for me) usually Mundies and Friday is whatever I feel like when I get out of bed. Today - Blue Playboy panties.(with playboy bunny decoration). Weekends are a free for all.
Tonight Eloise comes out to play. When the sons away Eloise can play.

phlover
07-05-2013, 02:11 AM
In my case, I wear at least pantyhose and girdle under my pants once I'm in my office during the weekdays. If I can, I wear high-heels and a mini-skirt under a male shirt or a one-piece dress. Nowadays I wear silicon bra with a body-shaper. I don't put on my makeup, but I paint my nails and sometimes wear a wig.
I can't dress en femme during the weekends because I should be with my family.

sandra-leigh
07-05-2013, 02:21 AM
Never! I dress for my gender, which is not male.

Oh, except that my rubber-like winter shoes are "male". About the only female equivalent that I could replace them with would be real Mukluks (not factory produced ones! Mukluks made by the Inuit or Northern Cree.) Expensive, if you can find them at all in my size.

kimberly36
07-05-2013, 02:55 AM
I work on a swing shift schedule so i dress for ten days almost for two weeks then go two weeks without dressing. When i do dress its when i go to bed after getting off work till i go back to work so about 14hrs even though i sleep most of it haha

BLUE ORCHID
07-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi Julia, I dress every Morning for about three hours and most Evenings for a couple hours.

meganmartin
07-05-2013, 06:47 AM
About twice a month but 99.9 percent of the time I have to be going out.
The days of dressing and sitting at home does not cut it. But will do in a pinch.

Would love to have the time and flexibility to do it atleast once a week.
Wife is not willing to allow that much megan time yet.

Sabrina133
07-05-2013, 07:00 AM
i always underdress. When i get home from work, i get out of drab and put on something fabulous.

Tess
07-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Opportunities to fully dress are very rare but I underdress every day.

bobbimo
07-05-2013, 02:57 PM
I also get to work from home. So unless I have some particularly sweaty messy job to do I stay Bobbi all day.
But I do love those days when I quit early, Shower and spend my hour doing myself up, and wearing my prettiest dresses.
I found some great summer dresses at Walmart for $9.94 each and I bought one of each color. I love them so much I pretty much wear them all the time.
Cooler weather is coming I'm sure
Bobbi

Cindia
07-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Not often enough.

k lynn
07-06-2013, 05:40 AM
everyday bra panties and jeans

k lynn
07-06-2013, 05:48 AM
My way of dressing is like majella st geralds my head is shaved no makeup or forms justa male who loves wearing ladys clothes

Crissy Kay
07-06-2013, 05:54 AM
Mostly on the weekends for me.

Cheryl T
07-06-2013, 08:51 AM
All of my non-work (read uniform) clothes are women's so I'd have to say every day. I generally dress completely with makeup and hair a few times a week, but I'm always dressed when I'm home after work.

GeorgeA
09-09-2013, 11:23 AM
I dress all the time at home. I live alone. I only wear male clothes when I have to go out: shopping, appointments, etc. I don't underdress in summer: too hot with extra layers. But in cooler weather I wear garter belt, nylons and panties under my trousers.

bobbimo
09-09-2013, 11:38 AM
I am out to my wife and she is accepting so there is no issue with me being dressed at home.
So every morning I start the day in fun little summer dress, change to exercise clothes to do my morning walk, then depending on whether I have a of dirty boy things to do, I'll either wear boy or girl clothes.
Every evening after my shower I am always Bobbi. If its not to hot I will sleep in a nightgown or in my birthday suit.
Bobbi

DAVIDA
09-09-2013, 11:39 AM
For starters, I don't own any male underwear.:)
I dress every day but I don't do the wig or makeup.
I am medically retired, so I am home most of the time and I don't wear male clothes unless I leave the house for something.
If my friends or my sisters come by, they know that I will be wearing a dress or skirt and blouse.:D
I have gone out dressed, with the wig and makeup, alone and with Jean, but it has been several years now.
I really don't have any desire to go out dressed anymore.:straightface:

Shirley Anne
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
I would normally dress fully with full make up at least 2 nights a week, but havent actually dressed since over 3 months, seem to have totally lost the inclination, my wife has been trying to encourage me but I just cant be bothered, does anyone else feel like this.

Devin C
09-09-2013, 12:20 PM
I dress everyday. Not always fully dress with makeup an the works. But girly cloths are worn everyday.

Lady Mandy
09-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Daily: painted toes, bra, panties, lipstick (light color), my girl Jewelery (Pearl earrings, necklace & ring), - This is what I wear throughout my day with my drab male "Outerwear" if I plan on going out. . . If I'm doing housework and our kids are at school, I drop the drab, & also wear:

Nightly wear: (Most of the above with): forms, heels, a nightie, Teddy or silk PJ's, lipstick (darker), 2nd pair of earrings & nylons.

Several times a month (depending on circumstances): Full makeup, wig, a nice dress & anything else that I feel like wearing.. . .

miss_jessie
09-09-2013, 12:32 PM
I haven't dressed in the last week, (I'm dressed now though :D) but before that I was dressing every other day once I got back from work. Not quite sure why, but I persuaded myself to limit it to every other day. I'll probably continue with that this week. I don't know why I limit myself - it's kinda like I treat it like an indulgence - lol, like chocolate!

I don't underdress.

AllieSF
09-09-2013, 01:15 PM
I get out 2 to 3 times a week and usually spend one or two nights before putting together the outfits that I plan to wear. I rarely dress to just stay at home.

Lex321
09-09-2013, 02:13 PM
I like to dress as least 1 time per week. Sometimes when my wife goes to her parents with the kids I will dress for an entire day. I LOVE that.

cdterri
09-09-2013, 02:46 PM
I wear a dress or skirt almost every day.

JustAlex
09-09-2013, 07:17 PM
As you can see, there's not such thing as the right answer to that question.
If we're talking about panties, I crossdress always (except when I'm naked... although I think that if you get naked from crossdressing you should be crossnaking). Almost actually, from time to time I have to wear male undies.

Ina Girdle
09-09-2013, 07:46 PM
I underdress every day. On weekends around the house I like to break out one of my girdles.

Marcelle
09-09-2013, 09:19 PM
I tend to dress more during the holidays later in the evening (complete femme - dresses, lingerie, wig, make-up). During the work days, perhaps once or twice but always dress femme for bed (T-shirt and panties are most comfortable)

Hugs

Isha

heatherdress
09-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Every day.

erickka
09-10-2013, 05:35 AM
A few hours every weekday before work, and most of the day sat. and sun. Will be 24/7 between 10/9 and 10/16 when the wife goes on her trip to fl. and I take a week off from work.

Cheryl Shaw
09-10-2013, 06:01 AM
I dress every day & am always in girl mode at home. There are a few things I have to do as a guy. Sometimes I really wish I didn't have to change but for now that's just the way it is.

StephanieCD21
09-10-2013, 07:49 AM
Underdress every day.
Makeup, wig, heels, and dress once or twice a month, if I am lucky. :(
Having 3 kids at home really cuts into the time.
I do frequently wear yoga pants, women's shorts, or a kimono when lounging around the house.
I also have some pajama sets from VS that are not too obvious.

Pantyhose Queen
09-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Usually every night after work it is atleast Hose & a Bra. But I usually get to fully dress once a week

Angie G
09-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Monday through friday when I'm home and not working or walking the dog. When I'm not at work I'm wearing panties even on the weekend witch I give my wife her huaband back for a bit.:hugs:
Angie

linda allen
09-10-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm retired so I can dress pretty much whenever I want to and something else doesn't prevent it. As to "How often?", usually most every weekday, at least part of the day. Sometimes on weekends, most of the time my wife and I are out somewhere and I don't dress then.

Meg East
09-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Most of the time unless I have to do work related tasks I am cross dressing. I have more panties than jockey shorts, more skirts than jeans and too many bras to fit in the drawer.

gautier_nikolai
09-10-2013, 11:50 AM
A couple of times a month usually.It depends how stressed i am usually.If i'm stressed or depressed then alot more.

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Virtually 24/7. I'm retired,a widower, so I can do as I please.

aprilgirl
09-10-2013, 01:14 PM
I haven't dressed in several months, in spite of having a totally supportive wife. Dressing has always been somewhat cyclical for me, but a dormant period this long is atypical. I think most of the reason is having an occasion to do so. Once I started going out in public en femme with my spouse the desire to dress at home lost most of its luster for me. She's been busy, I've been busy and the time we do have to together is spent on things that are currently more important to us.

I do miss it though.

Stephanie47
09-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Being retired I have the opportunity to dress five days a week when school is in session. That means no dressing from mid June to after Labor Day. Having the opportunity to frequently dress reduced any anxiety about the inability to dress. School started last Wednesday. It took me until today to slip into a nice dress, bra, panty, slip, hosiery, heels and wig. I feel totally relaxed. But, I felt that way yesterday and the last 2 1/2 months in guy mode. As soon as I am off this site, I intend to deadhead the roses and dahlias in the backyard.

Genesis
09-11-2013, 11:30 PM
I dress a couple times a month. It takes ALOT of time to get the look just right for me, if I did it every day it would loose it's excitement. I don't know how my wife can do it every day ??? lol.

Dalva
09-11-2013, 11:52 PM
I'll have something on everyday at least. My toes are always painted and I wear a nightie to bed every night. I will dress completely a couple of times a week.

Carla4Guage
09-12-2013, 11:24 AM
I work from home and my wife works part time (2 days a week; retired but they asked her to help), so I dress from 8 - 5 every Tuesday & Thursday.

vallerie lacy
09-12-2013, 11:44 AM
don't forget to do my dahlias too

Tracii G
09-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Pretty much everyday I have on womens clothes.Actually the last 6 days I have been totally enfemme.
Most days are 50/50 male/ female mix.
Not sure why but the last 6 days I have had the desire to dress 100% female.

sometimes_miss
09-12-2013, 07:11 PM
For years I dressed almost daily; it just felt better, made me feel more relaxed. I don't know if it was the lack of stress from holding back the desire to crossdress, or simply because I was just able to be myself. After a couple of years, I started sleeping in cute girly baby doll pajamas. It was nice, but I was always alone.
Not crossdressing, however, is a daily struggle. I was hoping that it was going to be like dieting; after a few weeks, eating differently just feels normal. But that's not happening. The desire to dress up in girl clothes is always there. I didn't purge, everything is in storage. But to get to it, I'd really have to go overboard, the storage facility is only open 7 am to 7 pm..

Tina_gm
09-12-2013, 07:53 PM
It varies for me quite a bit.... but I guess if I had to average it out I would say 3 to 4 times a week.