PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing right now?

Pages : [1] 2

Ellie52
07-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Im just interested what people are wearing at this exact moment and what they are presently doing whilst dressed.
I am at work and wearing boring jeans, but underneath the jeans I have nice blue playboy panties and stay up stockings (much easier going to the toilet (than pantyhose) ladies cuban heel boots (no one notices they are womens) and a ladies T shirt dress tucked into my jeans.
Under the T shirt I wear a crop top (like a sports bra). These crop tops are great as they feel like a bra but dont have the tell tale straps.
It makes sitting in front of a computer a bit more acceptable...Ellie

Leona
07-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Sarong tied to a knee-length slit skirt. Tie dyed Day of the Dead T-shirt. Same bikini briefs I've been wearing for years, but washing regularly.

Ellie52
07-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Leona
Sarongs are great. I live in Australia and I think it should be made a national item of clothing here.

JBPerry
07-04-2013, 09:07 PM
i'm wearing a white polka dot bra, my polka dot dress in my profile picture, green and white panties and black heels.....i love polka dots so much my wife has nicknamed me the polka dot queen and my mom (whom I've told about my CDing) has nicknamed me Pokie!

Leona
07-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Leona
Sarongs are great. I live in Australia and I think it should be made a national item of clothing here.

:) I have every intention of buying and/or making a black plus-sized sarong to be my LBD. I'll have the most flexible LBD in the world!

JohnH
07-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Right now I am wearing a turquoise crinkle cotton sun dress my wife bought me for my birthday.

Johanna (John)

Zaack
07-04-2013, 09:37 PM
All guys clothes at the moment haha.

Black formal pants and shoes, dark green tshirt and brown jacket.

I don't dislike wearing guys clothes, so it isn't a problem :). But I do miss wearing panties (ran out this morning lol). I also am looking forward to (surprisingly) wearing a bra when I get home. Not quite sure why though -shrugs-

Lisa Diane
07-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Green blouse, denim mini-skirt, Silk Reflections hose and my black pumps. Did my nails, face and hair today as well! Only wish I had someone here to share my enjoyable day with.
Lisa

Ellie52
07-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Looking forward to tonight so I can throw off my Jeans and let Eloise out. My son is going out and my wife says she'll watch TV (hahaha). Maybe have to watch Kinky boots again. I love that movie. Maybe should start a thread - best CD movie.

Reba Kay
07-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Right now wearing Double Ciffon Baby Doll nighty and matching ruffled Panties. Watching a movie on TV.

Majella St Gerard
07-04-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm wearing orange hello kitty panties, white cotton shorts, blue tank. At home relaxing after 4th of July BBQ. Had to go in all male mode because of family, but I still had the panties on. Wife is in bed fast asleep, and I'm just...surfing the net, I guess. Have a good night.

peace and love

Majella

Tracii G
07-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Jeans and black black T shirt ...........I'm lounging.

Princess Grandpa
07-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Boring dude shorts a grandpa Tshirt and boat shoes. A pair of microfiber panties and my pretty toenails hidden by boat shoes. I miss being barefoot but I love my pretty nails.

We are at an Independence Day celebration with the residents, kids and grandkids

Life is good.
Hug
Rita

GroovyChristy
07-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Ratty old guy's t-shirt and plaid sleep pants. But hey, I still feel girly! After all, I did just get out of a bath during which I shaved (and cut :sad:) my legs.

Tracii G
07-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Ouch sorry to hear that Christy.

SarahBJackson
07-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Women's clothes from the waist down. Jeans, black patterned trouser socks, and low heels. I'm wearing a red tshirt and four rings, a purple watch, and a copper bracelet too.

TeresaCD
07-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Boring work wear, nice satin panties (black)
Wear jeans every day, not sure if Tess should ever wear them
That, and I love the feel of a dress & stockings. Might be the scott in me..
Crop top looks like you're wearing a singlet Eloise. Very manly in Aus!
Been onsite today, with electricians.
Office this afternoon, but not for long!
Big night tonight.

GroovyChristy
07-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Ouch sorry to hear that Christy.

No big deal, maybe I got a little impatient and therefore reckless. I usually don't get cuts. I always get the ugly, itchy red bumps though. Annoying!

Alice Torn
07-04-2013, 10:17 PM
An hour ago, just navy dark blue panties. Right now, after changing, to ride my bicycle to watch fireworks, guy pants, polo shirt, guy socks, undershorts, and guy shoes.

Rogina B
07-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Short green sundress that was just wanting to blow up around my head like MM as we[my wife,11yr old daughter,and I were just viewing the South Florida fireworks from a private deck over the beach on the 11th floor of a timeshare..How we got to be there is a longer story!

Robin777
07-04-2013, 10:21 PM
I am wearing a nice red dress and red pantyhose(It is July 4th!) with a nice bra and slip under the dress. I am watching the news and getting ready to go to bed. I am enjoying the last of the holiday with my dog sitting next to me in the chair.

Kandy Barr
07-04-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm wearing one of my pink pj shirts, girls of course, and hanes lace briefs laying in bed watching Tx Rangers baseball and surfing the forum. Had a great day as I cooked steaks and chicken on the outdoor grill. Took some pics but my phone won't access my photo files from the attachment screen, so i cant post them here. They are on flickr if anyone wants to take a peek. My flickr url is under my signature, click on sets, then click 4th of July cookout. This is an interesting thread Eloise, thanks for posting it.

Leona
07-04-2013, 10:32 PM
No big deal, maybe I got a little impatient and therefore reckless. I usually don't get cuts. I always get the ugly, itchy red bumps though. Annoying!

Moisturize! I use body lotion on my legs when I shave them (when I remember to, anyway). I love the smooth feeling after the lotion sets.

I usually cut my ankles, though. I've had to shave carefully over scabs from previous shavings. You'd think I'd learn sooner or later.

Robin777
07-04-2013, 10:41 PM
I bet it feels great! I have a few nighties that I enjoy wearing.

Harley_Quinn
07-04-2013, 10:46 PM
A denim mini skirt, gingham low rise off the shoulder gypsy top, white socks long socks rolled down, black strapless bra with matching briefs and diamante collar necklace xx

Aly Cat
07-04-2013, 10:49 PM
About 2 minutes ago I was wearing sheer white stay-ups...that is all.
As for what i was doing...no more details for you folks ;)

Ellie52
07-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Too much info already. Probably getting undressed for bed.

drushin703
07-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Pantyhose (but of course) with a beige panty girdle with matching beige bra, off the shoulder dress with a white
crinoline slip, five inch stiletto heels and some Nicole Miller perfume........It's late, so no makeup....dana

Aly Cat
07-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Too much info already. Probably getting undressed for bed.

Ya, we'll go with that.

Well done Dana!

RADER
07-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Almost ready for bed, so i have on a beige bra and panties, and a black baby dole nightie
Rader

TonyaV
07-04-2013, 11:21 PM
purple panties, and topless - no make-up except for lipstick.

samantha11
07-05-2013, 12:09 AM
White thigh high stockings, black 4" pumps, and a smile!

Ellie52
07-05-2013, 12:25 AM
seems like white stockings are the go in the US at the moment. Not very popular in Australia unfortunately. Have to try ebay

donnatracey
07-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Mmm, red panties (VS), short dark red nightie...nice and comfy....

ange_o
07-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Wearing matching red boyleg panties and lace bra, pink jeans, blue ruffled cami top, and full makeup with my best ever attempt at a smokey eye. All this just to sit home alone and watch the football on tv.

Eva Skarlatova
07-05-2013, 05:21 AM
black short dress, black stockings, 4' high heels and last but not least breastforms :) WOW :)

BLUE ORCHID
07-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi Eloise, As of 07:15 I am wearing a sheer white 3/4 sleeve blouse over a black longline bra and a hi waist panty girdle with a
black pencil skirt nude sheer pantyhose black strappy hi heels a long blond wig silver jewelery and red lipstick .

reb.femme
07-05-2013, 06:47 AM
A damm shirt and trousers - man mode unfortunately at work :sad:

Luckily, it's Friday night coming up, so full dress up later..., woo hoo! :)

Sabrina133
07-05-2013, 06:56 AM
I just got up -- you don't want to know

Deedee Skyblue
07-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Guy clothes. I just got back form a bike ride - and I hate to sweat in girly things... But, I did an experiment, and rode tucked. Probably won't do it again, but it wasn't awful.

Deedee

Alexis.j
07-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Well, its only 3pm here now...
Lets see, black thong, black tights, black short skirt/mini, white bra, long sleeve printed T, with black zipped sweater, and the usual makeup of course (mascara eyeliner, shadow, foundation, and nude lipstick, with a touch of gloss).

Jaymees22
07-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Very casual today capri jeans, black v-neck top, flip-flops, hoop earrings, pink panties and a black body shaper ( boy do I need it). Before I got on the computer I was wrapping presents for my wife's birthday next week. Hugs Jaymee

Beverley Sims
07-05-2013, 12:39 PM
A track suit.
Ayers Rock is cold tonight. :)
July 4th celebrations are going on here too.

JennaGirl
07-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Jean mini skirt with purple tee from the gap. Maidenform Control IT shapewear to keep the figure tight!! Matching necklaces and bracelet.

Lacyfem
07-05-2013, 01:13 PM
It's hot today so I'm just in a white string bikini with a light bra and no shoes. Going to nails later.

Toni in nz
07-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Hi I'm wearing purple tights, a nice pair of knickers, my favourite bra, T shirt and a short tiered skirt.
Feels normal and great I can do this.

bobbimo
07-05-2013, 03:10 PM
I found these wonderful dresses at walmart for $9.94.
I have one of each color, and wear them every day. Even right now! I can even wear my sports bra under and it looks ok.

lynnef
07-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Green strapless dress, pink bra (& panties with hearts on them),

posting this message and listening to WW1 music on youtube... (for fun :P)

nhlighthouse
07-05-2013, 09:15 PM
I just love wearing a nylon/polyester nightie in the air conditioned bedroom the ac keeps the nightie cool against my HOT body! Feels so great!

Robin777
07-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Right now a short leopard print dress with black panty hose. A black shaper slip underneath.

Robin

Brooklyn
07-05-2013, 11:01 PM
I'm currently wearing all-black work clothes for the hair salon. I often wear ladies socks like today because they are colorful. I love dressing up, but don't feel any desire to "under-dress". I don't even own panties, since a speedo works so much better. Panties feel uncomfortable to me. Am I alone here?

Aly Cat
07-05-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm currently wearing all-black work clothes for the hair salon. I often wear ladies socks like today because they are colorful. I love dressing up, but don't feel any desire to "under-dress". I don't even own panties, since a speedo works so much better. Panties feel uncomfortable to me. Am I alone here?

For me, im sort of with you. I love panties and love to wear them, but sadly, they are definitely NOT cut to account for the equipment. I find that its more the material that i enjoy. I found some VS boyshorts and some Body by Victoria that work really well and oddly enough, a thong by AE that works amazingly well at holding everything in place. Other than that though, i like the high cut mens boyshorts because they are made to take care of all that. I just need to find some that use the material i enjoy...now thats the challenge!

AmyGaleRT
07-06-2013, 03:12 AM
I'm wearing a pink tricot Shadowline nightgown, in kind of a "Grecian" style, with pink Hanes panties underneath and my foam "Sleep and Travel" forms. I just washed my hair, which I (of course) regularly turn into a full feminine production. I washed my hair in the shower, then took a bath complete with Calgon lavender vanilla bath salts, in which I shaved (my legs, chest, arms, and underarms), washed with Dove exfoliating body wash and a pouf, and then used L'Oreal Revitalift facial cleanser on my face. Then I rinsed off again in the shower, put my hair up into one of those "Turbie Twist" towels, and dried the rest of me off. Once I was dry except for my hair, I slipped into the clothes I described, after applying some Aveeno lotion, Secret deodorant, and baby powder. Then, once my hair was dry enough, I took off the towel, put in the Smooth Infusion straightening gel, and blow-dried it. Afterwards, I repainted my toenails.

I feel cleaner, my hair looks better, and I feel very girly right now. :)

- Amy

Ellie52
07-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Amy - Its tough being a woman. Great post.

AmyGaleRT
07-06-2013, 03:40 AM
Let me amend that...now that my toenails are dry, I put on my Isotoner white satin ballerina slippers. Ahhhhhhhh! :)

- Amy

Raychel
07-06-2013, 07:18 AM
All the standard undergarments, and a nice blue dress with a lace detail at the top.
Life is good.

DanielleT
07-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Just my bra and panties, I love running around my house on the weekend attired as such

Dianne S
07-06-2013, 01:39 PM
When I first read this thread, I was at work. The only feminine clothes I had on at the time were a pair of women's jeans and some panties.

Now I'm at home and have a red wraparound skirt and a white top with floral detailing along the neckline. I only have about 90 minutes to myself, so no makeup.

Wanna be Heather
07-06-2013, 01:47 PM
:poppy01::poppy01:Just VS black panty

Sister Rachel
07-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Bloke jeans, white shirt, bloke socks, bloke boots :( .. and oh-so-comfortable white Sloggi panties.Same gear I visited the Tutu Shop in this afternoon to get measured and discuss styles ;)

Ellie52
07-07-2013, 03:22 AM
in the house with SO and son. Wearing normal guys outer clothes but underneath I have panties, short lace skirt, stockings crop top sports bra and ladies cuban heel boots. Just got back from the shops. Glad I didnt have a car crash - could be very embarrasing. Ellie

ringedjohn
07-07-2013, 07:53 AM
I under-dress only. At the moment I am wearing beige panties and a white bra.

Christen3042
07-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Black bra, orange panties, black tank top, orange mini skirt, dangly earrings, silver bracelets and rings. Lipstick but no makeup or wig (too hot!)

ArleneRaquel
07-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Red top, with forms, red shorts, black panties, red hair, orange cat's eye frames, red lips, nails, & cheeks.

Allison2006
07-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Pink lace panties, floral pattern white bra, tan pantyhose, black full length slip, black dress with pink sleeves and black 4in heels that are kind of a pump/boot hybrid. Oh and full makeup and wig :)

Khaleesi81
07-07-2013, 05:57 PM
One of my female friends said she'd like to see what i looked like in schoolgirl mode so I obliged! Not what I'd usually wear, but a white shirt, black pleated skirt, nude tights and black heeled boots. I look a bit like a dodgy extra off of hollyoaks or something.

TGMarla
07-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Right now? Well, today I'm enjoying the pleasure of wearing this little number.....

Kristy 56
07-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Not enough time,so totally drab. :(

Nikki101
07-07-2013, 06:47 PM
VS Pink boyshorts, pink short shorts, t-shirt.

I swapped out my navel piercing a few days ago to a cool opal blue and also got a new nipple ring today, too :)

ArleneRaquel
07-07-2013, 06:58 PM
After a shower, I'm wearing a red chemise, hair, lips, cheeks, & nails, cat's eye frames that are orange.

cdterri
07-07-2013, 07:36 PM
strapless sundress, pink panties, straw hat and sandles

Neddy
07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
I am wearing a blue sweater dress , gray tights, 4 inch blue suede heels to match the dress. I added silver and black necklaces and bracelets along with a silver anklet.
Enjoying a adult beverage and relaxing whilst watching NCIS reading CD forums.

Have a beautiful evening ladies,
Neddy

Stephanie47
07-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Check back the first Wednesday after Labor Day when school is back in session. Until then drab!

Leona
07-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Pirate T-shirt showing Captain Calico Jack Rackham's flag, flower-print black and white skirt with built-in slip. Tiered. I don't wear this one very often, but I needed something and everything else was dirty. I was wearing the matching cami before my wife bullied me into doing laundry, and then found herself spending 5 hours cooking as a result. Sometimes she just don't know what she stepped into.

Aly Cat
07-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Sadly, im about to get into drab pjs and head to bed. Nothing fancy tonight.

erickka
07-08-2013, 05:24 AM
Knee length ruffled hem skirt, cap sleeve sequin embellished top, 4"heels, sitting @ work relaxing before it all begins....enjoying the forum and the company!

glynnis
07-08-2013, 12:07 PM
At the moment I m dressed in my white open bottom girdle,tan nylons.pink panties and bra,black mini skirt that barely cover my stocking tops and a pink blouse.Lipstick and eye shadow,I look like the **** I am.

Daryl
07-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm in my bra, panties, thigh highs, a pink tank top, jeans. Just opened a cold one and typing this.

ArleneRaquel
07-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Purple shorts, black panties, top, padded bra, flipklops, glasses, full makeup.

Sheren Kelly
07-08-2013, 04:44 PM
I came home on a beautiful July day and after crawling out of drab, put this on. Now I am sitting on a cushion in the living room catching up with my family on crossdressers.com.

linda allen
07-08-2013, 04:53 PM
"What are you wearing right now? "
I just got out of the shower and I'm totally naked. Does that answer your question? ;)

Lexi_83
07-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Getting ready for a "house date" - dinner at home with a friend. VS lingerie, black leggings and U-neck print top. A little eye shadow and some fuchsia lipstick. It's too warm for much else!

Ellie52
07-08-2013, 11:22 PM
I think we need more pictures...come on girls show your stuff.....ellie

AmyGaleRT
07-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Oh, Sabrina would throw a fit if I posted a picture of myself in a nightie! She says, "That's for my eyes only!" :heehee:

- Amy

linda allen
07-09-2013, 08:55 AM
I think we need more pictures...come on girls show your stuff.....ellie

I just got out of the shower and I'm totally naked. Does that answer your question?

A picture of me naked? No, I don't think so. ;)

ginafaye
07-09-2013, 03:49 PM
bra,panties, hose ,black slacks,dark green long top...oh and my shoes have been kicked off

Julie Denier
07-09-2013, 05:31 PM
I came home on a beautiful July day and after crawling out of drab, put this on. Now I am sitting on a cushion in the living room catching up with my family on crossdressers.com.

I LOVE that dress, Kelly! Reminds me of one of my current favorites, except mine starts out black on top and ends up white at the hem.

As for right now, I'm in my guy togs at work ... with my new Mary Jane pumps that came in the mail today on under my desk :o

britney
07-10-2013, 12:45 AM
denim skirt, black tanktop, pink thong, white bra

glynnis
07-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Jost got up so still in my night dress.

AngieStone
07-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Black bra and panties, tan capris, pink button down blouse and tan sandals. And loving it!

Hannah W.
07-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Took my first steps out underdressing today! Went to the supermarket round the corner with a small lacy white thong on...a very sexy feeling when everyone else has no idea what your knickers look like! :)

ArleneRaquel
07-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Rainbow top, black bra, red panties, shorts, lips,cheeks, nails, & hair, with cat's eye frames that are orange.

pedalpusher
07-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Just in my short satin nightie for the day....very comfy stuck at home!

NV Susan
07-11-2013, 01:17 PM
White skirt
Blue pull over top
Black & white bikini panties
Black bra

what am I doing.......typing this message onto crossdressers.com at my home computer!

ArleneRaquel
07-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Low cut top, forms, red shorts, red hair, full makeup...I will change later I have an optical appointment later today.:)

Jenessa
07-11-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm at work right now, so. Shoes buy Blackhawk Tactical, sox, bluejeans, heavy black leather basket weave belt (containing an Auto Ordinance 1911 in a Blackhawk Serpa holster, keys, knife In a black leather basket weave case) and a spare magazine (in a black leather basket weave pouch), Khaki 5.11 tactical shirt, white nylon panties with multi colored roses and a black bra. I have worn panties exclusively for about 13 years and a bra every day for about 18 months.

Ellie52
07-11-2013, 06:37 PM
janessa - with that lot no one is gonna argue about you wearing a bra.

Im at work so - I have red satin panties, black stayup stockings and a sports crop top (sorta like a sports bra). jeans ladies cuban heel boots and a boring T shirt.

ArleneRaquel
07-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Leopard nightgown, brunette hair, glasses, full makeup.

CONSUELO
07-12-2013, 02:29 AM
Black skirt with a colored striped blouse, black stockings and black pumps. Just relaxing sitting on the deck when a young boy with a skateboard came up the Drive and asked if he could skate down it. Couldn't refuse. Hope I didn't surprise him too much

AllieSF
07-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Just got in after a wonderful night out with my friend Rachael from this site. I am wearing gold strappy flat sandals, a brown with small white polka dots DKNY skirt, a cream colored short sleeve blouse and a beige cardigan sweater, no nylons. Fist time for this combination and it was perfect for the night out in very chilly San Francisco. I really like my looks right now.

Davena Doll
07-12-2013, 04:09 AM
topless, in grey shorts, white socks and black sneakers. BOOOYAA.

ArleneRaquel
07-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Green top with spangles, bra,black panties, oranges cat's eye glasses, red hair, full makeup, silver wedges.

Annaliese2010
07-12-2013, 05:30 PM
White short short pants with black half heel and ...topless...but only because I'm inside. Would never get away 'topless' out in public at this point.

Ellie52
07-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Im out shopping with my wife, but I have on an Elle Mcpherson bra, purple satin knickers ladies cuban heel boots and black tights. I am also wearing a short black skirt. jealous? - well I am also wearing black track pants and a T shirt and jumper (to hide the bra straps) Im not that adventurous yet. Unneath Im all Eloise, on top Im just boring me...Ellie

mirandacdgirl
07-12-2013, 11:29 PM
tonight!!! DRAB... my 5 year old is home today from summer vacation with her "bio" dad. Hes taking the weekend off to party..I don't mind i love her to death and haven't seen her for weeks, but I don't dress in front of her and we have been watching tv tonight. mom works 3rd shift.. so its me and the baby watching Disney.

Tracii G
07-13-2013, 01:01 AM
Lounging here in my PJ

dee anne
07-13-2013, 01:03 AM
right now panties, bra, camisole, a niceblouse and a somewhat short white and blue skift. Not to mention a great pair of open toe 4 in heels, panty hose and make up. It all looks good except the make up. in a few minutes I will be slipping into a wonderful night gown.
Hugggs

Dee Anne

happyallie
07-13-2013, 08:04 AM
For me. I have on a beautiful sea foam green vintage slip.

Raychel
07-13-2013, 08:39 AM
A very nice back and tan top, with a black skirt, Life is good :Thornton:

Tara D. Rose
07-13-2013, 08:55 AM
well at this precise moment, I am sitting her at the computer this Saturday morning with my coffee and wearing very HOT pink panties with lacy trim in the legs. Nothing else. Just panties.

CarlaWestin
07-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Short jean skirt, black pumps, extremely big silicone in 38K with a tight knit top. Oh, and panties!

Ellie52
07-13-2013, 09:16 AM
well at this precise moment, I am sitting her at the computer this Saturday morning with my coffee and wearing very HOT pink panties with lacy trim in the legs. Nothing else. Just panties.

Wow I wouldnt mind a coffee but with your pink panties in mind I need iced water i think...Ellie

ArleneRaquel
07-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Sleeveless white top, bra & forms, red hair,nails, cheeks,lips, and shorts, cat's eye frames

Sister Rachel
07-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Right, it's late Saturday night in western Europe .. so .. bra and panties, garter belt and 15 denier stockings, two layer net underskirt and my lovely '40s-style swing dress ( pink tulips on black ) .. or at least I will be as soon as I get off this computer! :heehee: x

Sister Rachel
07-13-2013, 07:01 PM
And now I really am wearing the outfit previously described :) First time I've actually worn suspender ( garter ) belt and stockings .. my God what a faff to fasten, no wonder women went over to tights en masse! The two-layer underskirt is much better than my four-layer one, I can now sit down! All very floaty and feminine overall, need to get a strapless bra though, as the dress is a tie-up halterneck.

Jamsey
07-13-2013, 11:27 PM
A beautiful blue patterned knee length dress, with a full blue slip underneath, brand new panty hose - nude. wig, blue demi bra with my forms - nips, matching blue panties. It looks and feels great. Playing dress-up tonight after purchasing some clothes from Dress Barn, first time since January. I went drab to DB, underdressed though. Put 2 gorgeous dresses on hold until Tuesday, purchased 3 dresses, a couple of tops. One dress is a knockout short green dress with sleeves just past the elbow.

Ellie52
07-13-2013, 11:36 PM
And now I really am wearing the outfit previously described :) First time I've actually worn suspender ( garter ) belt and stockings .. my God what a faff to fasten, no wonder women went over to tights en masse! The two-layer underskirt is much better than my four-layer one, I can now sit down! All very floaty and feminine overall, need to get a strapless bra though, as the dress is a tie-up halterneck.
Brenda they can be a painto fasten but are worth it, When I purchase stayups I make sure ghe top band will take suspender(garter) clips as the thick lacy ones dont. Also, use metal fasteners ss the plastic ones are useless..Ellie
ps post some pics

ArleneRaquel
07-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Leopard print chemis, red hair, nails, cheeks, and lips, orange glasses, cat's eye naturally.

Ellie52
07-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Arlene
You are insatiable -Id love to see the chemis...xxx Ellie

weyburn
07-14-2013, 02:25 AM
Matching purple bra,thong panty and garter with nylons,short black and red dress with 3" open toed black shoes

glynnis
07-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Just got up so still in my nightdress and panties.

ArleneRaquel
07-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Red hair, nails, lips, cheeks, panties, & shorts, white top, orange & black cat's eye frames.

EllenJo
07-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Ladies button down short sleeve blouse, Khaki skirt (knee length) with my 44A bra and Nylon briefs, and a lovely pair of sandals. Legs freshly shaved and lotioned.

ArleneRaquel
07-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Purple chemise halter style, forms, brown hair, red lips, nails, and cheeks, orange & black cat's eye frames.

Ellie52
07-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Im at work but wearing red lacy panties, black stockings and a mini skirt. Oh and ladies boots - blue sparkly nail varnish on the toes. Problem is I have to wear jeans on top so nobody sees....Ellie

ArleneRaquel
07-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Red & black chemise,red hair, lips, and cheeks, black femmy eyewear, red bra(padded), and a big smile.

TeresaCD
07-19-2013, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=eloise5104;3242. Problem is I have to wear jeans on top so nobody sees....Ellie[/QUOTE]

Sounded a bit scary, until I read the last bit.
Thought you had cracked..

ArleneRaquel
07-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Red & black chemise, red hair, lips, & cheeks, black cat's eye frames, and a VERY BIG SMILE !

Georgina
07-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Soft skirt suit with a floral design over a Movie Star full slip. Under that I have a corselette with Aristoc stockings. My shoes have an 1.5 inch heel. I will have to change for work.

Khaleesi81
07-19-2013, 03:11 AM
Plain white cotton top. Purple pleated silk skirt, which is perfect for this weather!

TonyaV
07-19-2013, 03:18 AM
Cotton PJ bottoms - no panties; pinkish red tank top

phlover
07-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Tan pantyhose without gusset, body-shaper with silicon bra, 4.5" red stiletto heels, red sleeveless mini-dress, shoulder-length wig and painted nails with no make-up. I'm browsing through various sites concerning CD/TS/TG.

ninadiva
07-19-2013, 12:25 PM
My new sneakers were a must have today !

pedalpusher
07-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Goin at it in the old 72 Rivi in this:

Comments welcomed

Annaliese2010
07-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Sorry for the mess. I simply HAVE to pick up this room. And OMG, I've gained weight these past few months! Need to lose...um...about 10 lbs to get my figure back. Can't stay away from sweets of late. I eat way too much chocolate. My only vice. Sigh...

Anyways, to answer your query...this is what I'm wearing now.

LaurenRenee
07-19-2013, 05:27 PM
My new Style&Co Maxi dress, VS panties, and sandals.
OMG I knew that I liked how feminine Maxi dresses looked but it feels even better. And it hides my unshaven :( legs.

Just picked it up this faternoon at Macy's for about $35 with coupon
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/style-co-dress-sleeveless-exotic-print-beaded-maxi?ID=845431&CategoryID=5449#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D6%26kws%3Dbeaded %20maxi%20style&co%26slotId%3D2

robindee36
07-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Short shorts and a floppy T-shirt. Its bloody hot here this week.

If made-up my face would melt. But the legs are bare shaven, tanned and moisturized ;)

Am I supposed to post a pic of this???

Hugs all.

LovelyLeesa
07-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Nothing feels better than waking up and realizing you're still dressed and no one is home to worry about it!

Woke up in my favourite white with cherries bra and panties and my silky floral summer nightie. Had an amazing sleep.

Now I am wearing my bikini so I can go swim.

I have a matching pink panty and bra set waiting to go on after the swim with sheer thigh highs that feel amazing on freshly shaved legs! On top will be my favourite short summer dress. I think Leesa will be going for a drive after dinner and maybe a movie! Feeling happy and brave!

JohnH
07-19-2013, 06:20 PM
A dark burgundy Ellos halter maxi-dress. I have clear nail polish on my fingernails and dark red on my toenails.

Johanna

GBJoker
07-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Some boring white panties. White tank top. Orange skirt, that I swear is longer in the back than in the front, but it's hard to tell...

glynnis
07-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Green satin panties and a green and whit mini skirt,no makeup yet.

Stephanie47
07-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Ask me the first Monday after Labor Day when teachers and kids return to school. I thought I would have some time yesterday to try on a new black Merona cocktail dress I bought Thursday. However, there was a last minute child care obligation that popped up. Sigh!

It seems this summer will be limited to wearing white Vanity Fair nylon briefs to bed.

Jane G
07-20-2013, 01:07 PM
A turquoise summer dress, with small pink embroidered flowers & the hem & pipeping around the neckline in lime green.

Beautiful evening here in Cornwall. :)

Sister Rachel
07-20-2013, 06:15 PM
My lovely black and fuschia Jacquard knee-length dress, white 15 denier stockings,sussie belt, de luxe Marks and Sparks knickers, very lacy "Miss Mary Of Sweden" bra, faux pearl necklace and bracelet, black patent flats. Realised too late that my suspender belt was on inside out :o, but I'm finding attaching the clips to my stocking tops such a faff that I couldn't start again!

It has indeed been a beautiful evening in Cornwall! :)

AmyGaleRT
07-20-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm now wearing a magenta JMS dress I bought off eBay, with red flats and my black-and-white jewelry set. It's soft and comfortable in the warm air outside. And I discovered that the chain from a pendant I'd replaced because it was too small for my neck makes a lovely anklet when wrapped around twice!

- Amy

Ellie52
07-20-2013, 10:00 PM
Blue bra blue playboy pznties, short skirt, black silk top black stockings with hot pink suspender belt. Ladies cuban heel boots. Boring track pants over ghe top and a jumper to hide tne bra straps..Ellie

Connie.Marie
07-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Jean straight skirt, striped top in red, pink, black & white, Blue bra (40C), pantihose (no panties), wedge sandals. makeup on ready to go out window shopping.

cornflakes22
07-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Right now I am wearing a bra with matching suspender briefs and stockings :)

Ellie52
07-21-2013, 03:04 AM
Blue bra blue playboy pznties, short skirt, black silk top black stockings with hot pink suspender belt. Ladies cuban heel boots. Boring track pants over ghe top and a jumper to hide tne bra straps..Ellie
My sons gone and wife is listening to the Archers radio program, out so Im sitting on the bed with everything above Except the track pants and jumper. What a difference to feel my stockings rubbing together (I love the feel and the sound)...How I love ladies clothes...Ellie

rian
07-21-2013, 04:09 AM
I always wear my lovely strings and bras under my male cloths ,,, in addition to the long pantyhose as well ... they are my joy ... the only problem is that i have to wear dark shirts in order not to reveal the hidden parts ,,, I feel secured with them ,,, are you the same ?

silkiehosewearer
07-21-2013, 06:25 AM
I am wearing black high cut panties and lacy bra, black pantyhose black high cut pajama shorts and top.

glynnis
07-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Black satin panties and still in my nightdress.

Pantyhose Vicki
07-21-2013, 10:38 AM
My present attire.

Wanna be Heather
07-22-2013, 07:26 PM
:doll: Usually I wear slip on, G-string and pantyhose under the guy cloths. It feels so good and makes me feel sexy

SarahBJackson
07-22-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm wearing a black t-shirt, women's jeans, tan knee high trouser sox, and low black heels.

sarahcrossed
07-22-2013, 09:16 PM
im wearing this

ArleneRaquel
07-23-2013, 01:20 AM
A red chemise with gold trim, no wig, makeup and my cat's eye frames.

carolinewalker_2000
07-23-2013, 03:56 AM
I have a day's admin ahead of me. As a man this can be a real chore, but en femme it seems entirely different. So am sitting in front of the computer wearing blue bra and panties; shiny tan pantyhose; a gorgeous silk, floral print dress; and a little mushroom coloured shrug to hide my masculine shoulders. Wedge heeled sling-backs and jewellery - of course! It is quite humid today and the floaty silk dress feels fabulously cool.

Aneline
07-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Working at home today. So its black velvet jeans (they are so soft), skinny cut, a black patterned polyester blouse, blonde wig, hoop earrings, VS lavish pink lipstick.

Ellie52
07-24-2013, 03:12 AM
red satin panties and thigh high black stay upstockings....All the rest is boring and not worth mentioning.....Ellie

Druscilla Supernovae
07-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Laying in bed playing on my tablet wearing just my shiny blue pvc bloomers I bought from pvc u like.

Ellie52
07-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Laying in bed playing on my tablet wearing just my shiny blue pvc bloomers I bought from pvc u like.

????????????????????????Im so intrigued any chance of a picture????????????

Audrey34
07-24-2013, 08:14 AM
I wanted to show you but for some reason I can't upload a pic. It keeps asking me for the URL of my image and it's NOT online anywhere, SIGH... Anyway, I'm wearing an orange top, black a-line skirt and black open toe slingbacks while I type this. Guess it's all for the best. I'm not wearing makeup anyway.
-Audrey

il.dso
07-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Olga nylon panties
Christian dior bra
Leggs Sheer Energy Suntan pantyhose
Olga girdle
Victoria Secret white half slip
Alex evenings blue lace dress
Black pumps
Wonderful!!!

Yvonne York
07-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Wandering round my holiday apartment in 30 degrees in Desert Pink Berdita underwired bra and matching panties. Bliss!

Bea A
07-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Bra and panties (24/7); pink old navy top, denim short skirt and slip on wedged sandals ($7 at payless) :). Got up early so my wife could take the grey out of my hair. Then off to add eye makeup and lipstick. Going to enjoy the day off. I have been "slowly" moving from masculine to androgynous at home with our twin teenage sons. I'm now almost full time at home (our rule is I don't leave the house en femme). So far nothing noticed or commented by the boys..

glynnis
07-24-2013, 09:24 AM
Just white satin and lace panties and my orange mini skirt.Cannot get dressed today have a meeeting with a surveyer today.Im not out only to my wife and her sister and of course to all you lovely gurls on here.

DanielleJean
07-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Taupe lace bikini panties, tan soft cup bra, nude pantyhose, assets pantygirdle, black leggings, and pink tank top. Loving it!! Just got back from getting gas and getting coffee. I love wearing women's clothes!!

flatlander_48
07-24-2013, 01:10 PM
Home today as I wasn't feeling 100% this morning...

Tan light fleece top
Lavender Playtex bra
Janet's Closet forms
Black Eastern Mountain Sports convertible pants
Black Barely There shapewear briefs
Black Born IBRA clogs

Druscilla Supernovae
07-24-2013, 01:14 PM
Here's my blue bloomers I was wearing in bed. I slept in them overnight. They are so darn comfy.

Yvonne York
07-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Today its underwired scarlet full lace bra and matching panties, black leather skirt and see thru red top. Sadly too hot for stockings.

rian
07-25-2013, 06:03 AM
Well....At this very instant I'm wearing a very lovely bras ( decorative white) little stuffed , people do not really notice the little bulge Im having because Im wearing large shirt not revealing any details ,,,Yet Dark color so no traces of the bra should be seen ...and a very lovely rose thong ,,,,G-string type ...well squeezed inside.......he he and lovely skirt ...and pantyhose .....with my leg nails been polished rose as well ,,,and a small golden bracelet in my right lower leg to remind me of my femininity while I walk ...Yet I wanted to find a type of a lady shoes which I could not ....But I giggle most of time while I'm wearing my little secretes ...

ArleneRaquel
07-25-2013, 07:12 AM
Green robe and coffee panties and female glasses, no makeup or wig.

Krististeph
07-25-2013, 07:28 AM
yoga pants, polyester cami, satin pj top, dusty pink metallic toe polish

daarleane
07-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Since it is morning, nylon gown and robe, panties and short white socks. You asked?

Ellie52
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
satin pjs and playboy panties. But its time to get up now.. Oh well back to drab....Ellie

Dani0948
08-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Black bikini panties
Black bra
Skirt, spaghetti strap blouse
Pantyhose
Heels

Feels so great

ossian
08-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Absolutely nothing. It's hot and I'm in in my birthday suit going to my sweaty hot slumber. Night night.

ArleneRaquel
08-07-2013, 11:59 PM
A mauve nightie, orange cat's eye frames with black streaks, full makeup, red hair, green robe.

kymmieLorain
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM
right befre bed, I am wearing my normal grey ladies harley shorts with Harley davidson across the butt and a black hanes for her sleep shirt. But I am a bad girl I am not wearing any panites. Not sure if I will wear this to bed or not.

Kymmie

DonnaA
08-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Right now, I am all dressed up. I am wearing black satin and lace panties, a purple satin and lace bra, black silky sheer pantyhose, a pink silky leotard, a black semi-sheer minidress, and black high heels.

I feel so good (and feminine).

Princess Grandpa
08-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Stupid boy shorts. Stupid boy t shirt. The cutest blue panties with white polka dots. Julie's panties match. I just finished removing the paint from my manicure last week. I don't think I have worn nail polish long enough to have it chip before.

Hug
Rita

ArleneRaquel
08-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Black robe and panties as I prepare to take a shower. Cat's eye frames also.

Majella St Gerard
08-08-2013, 06:07 PM
little blue and green dress

Pinky188
08-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Im wearing a black maxi dress right now.

Emma 73
08-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Dressed to hit the town.....except I'm not! I have black mini, white women's tee, thigh highs and my heels. Of course my forms, wig and make up, I feel ready to go out but just can't step out the front door.

DanielleT
08-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Just my panties, a pair of thigh high nylons and a set of heels, OMG, I love being a woman!

nhlighthouse
08-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Try going out the back door!........................................

nhlighthouse
08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Try going out the Back Door! he he he he
Dressed to hit the town.....except I'm not! I have black mini, white women's tee, thigh highs and my heels. Of course my forms, wig and make up, I feel ready to go out but just can't step out the front door.

ArleneRaquel
08-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Magenta chemise, red hair & nails, ruby lips & cheeks, coffee panties, cat's eye frames(orange), and a black robe.

glynnis
08-09-2013, 08:33 AM
White open bottom girdle.tan stockings,pink bra and panties,green miny skirt and yellow blouse and far too much makeup.

Ellie52
08-09-2013, 09:12 AM
black satin nightie and red panties with white polka dots. SO has purple cotton nightie and red panties with white polka dots.. Ellie

Stephanie47
08-10-2013, 02:40 PM
I thought I would have to wait until after Labor Day to try on a new Merona black knee length dress with a cowl neckline. Well, my wife went off for the afternoon. I just had to try it on. So, along with the pretty dress, it's a black slip, black panty, black garter belt holding up beige stockings. I should be able to get in several hours of fem time banging on the keyboard.

Alexis.j
08-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Right now, nothing, as im still lying in bed... but I will soon get up and will probably wear red g, denim long skirt, black pushup and black sweater. Then I can carry on doing my chores for the day.
Ooo, most forgot, cannot forget the makeup, some eyeliner (any color I feel like when in front of the mirror) little foundation, shadow, blush and a nude/ligtbrown lipstick.

Ellie52
08-11-2013, 03:45 AM
Sitting quietly in a Elle McPherson Bra, white camisole under my wifes T shirt (actually a body suit as it fastens between my legs), beige panties from Bras and Things, Black thigh high stockings and cuban heel boots. Unfortunately I have to wear Jeans and a jumper over the top....Ellie

Janice An
08-11-2013, 05:01 AM
The first thing when I got up this morning (3 AM) was to put on a camisole and a blueish green pheasant top and a light summer skirt that is white with a green and blue floral pattern. Then I put on some knee high stockings and my favorite Clark pumps. Oh yes I almost forgot about the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance.

josrphine
08-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Being that I dress when I want , I have a short orange skirt,Lite green tight top with very nice design. stockings thy high an flats Who wears heels this early.. I have my page boy wig which is reddish. lite make up as again as its to early for the full job. JO

Leah Lynn
08-11-2013, 07:42 AM
Sitting here in a pink & black knit top, black mini, black pantyhose and black pumps. Some bling, makeup and wig.

There's no one here to impress, but myself!

Leah

ronda
08-11-2013, 07:48 AM
red bra red panties red tunic top black capri legging with red 3" heels while having my morning coffee Hugs Ronda

ellieg
08-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Purple polka dot panties, purple cami, pink blouse, and a black maxi skirt.

Beverley Sims
08-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Since I last posted from Ayers Rock Australia, 4th July..I have had a change of underwear and been skiing near Mt Kosciusco again.

flatlander_48
08-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Off White painter's overalls
Lavender nylon T-shirt
Black Equisite Form longline bra
Janet's Closet forms
Tan Bali shapewear briefs
Black BORN Ibra clogs

Ondine
08-11-2013, 01:23 PM
nylon panties (black)
tights (black)
bra (black)
belted dress (black)
pumps (black)
hairband (black)

I'm a goth girl. What can I say? :)

ArleneRaquel
08-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Black bra, black panties, black robe, glasses, no makeup.

Requal Jo
08-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Blue panties, shiny pantyhose, pink bra, white slip, black skirt, spotted top, pink cardigan, low heel sandals, no make up or wig today. Feel fantastic. Very Femme. Requal.

flo
08-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Black bootees, black nylons, black skirt, brown top, light makeup, red lipstick. just warching tv

Ellie52
08-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Since I last posted from Ayers Rock Australia, 4th July..I have had a change of underwear and been skiing near Mt Kosciusco again.
Ive heard in Ayes rock people only own 2 pairs of undies. One for Summer (with cooling holes) and one for winter (knee length bloomers). Must say Mt Kosciusco is awesome skiing in Thredbo is fantastic, if theres no snow they just make it....Love Ellie

Maria S
08-12-2013, 07:15 AM
My wife is on annual leave for 2 weeks. She does not mind me wearing girl clothes but I do not take advantage.

At the moment I am wearing mens shorts, t-shirt and flip flops. As much as i would like to be in my normal en-femme it is a small price to pay for her company.

Maria

Tamara Croft
08-12-2013, 07:41 AM
It's 1.40pm and I'm still in my PJ's lol :D

ArleneRaquel
08-12-2013, 10:53 AM
White beaded top, bra with forms, red hair & nairs, rose lips& cheeks, orange & black cat's eye frames, coffee panties and red shorts.

Krististeph
08-12-2013, 01:14 PM
I am giggling because I just responded to the 'age inappropriate / miniskirt' thread... I just tossed on a cute little romper- floral on black- stretch cotton, a tad too small (but it looked so cute on line and for under $10) and probably about 20-30 years too young (looks a little 80's ish too)- but this is strictly for inside while i'm doing chores and housework. It does look summery though- a little 'sun-dress'-like, but higher coverage in the from and covered shoulders with loose short cap sleeves.

Later i'll probably put on a silver satin holiday/event -ish looking suit I got hast year- just for fun- it's styled much more age appropriate, but the time and setting are wrong- tis neither a festive holiday nor is is cooler weather- although I did turn the A/C on.

If I go out to work in the garage or shop- i'll toss on a pair of gloria vanderbilt slim (not tight) jeans in a cotton fabric with a little bit of stretch or 'give', and a female tailored cotton oxford 'work' shirt- slightly large. (And either white tennies or work boots- both female sized, though rather unisex styled.

Or if I go for a bike ride- Pearl Izumi 'sugar' shorts (5-6" inseam instead of 8-9 inches), unisex-ish tank, gloves and cycling shoes- again both female sized, but not girly.

Zylia
08-12-2013, 03:25 PM
This:
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b579/zyliaz/IMG_4939_zpsf914d6fa.jpg
I did a couple of pictures for a thread a few hours ago and I thought I was going to do a few extra later tonight, so I just slipped on something more comfortable.

Ultimately the news and the internet caught all my attention, so now I'm still sitting here in my casual outfit growing my beard out with no extra pics taken.

Margaret
08-12-2013, 11:13 PM
In a drab business suit but with dusky pink panties, sheer relief pantyhose and a black, lacy Dr Rey girdle underneath.

StaceyJane
08-12-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm sitting at home wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants.

Ellie52
08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
In a drab business suit but with dusky pink panties, sheer relief pantyhose and a black, lacy Dr Rey girdle underneath.
Underdressing is great fun isnt it...........Ellie

Aly Cat
08-13-2013, 01:21 AM
Everybody went to bed before me so I'm hanging out in my bonus room in a brown just above the knee length skirt with a blue semi-girly fitted scoup-neck tshirt and flats. Cute and casual.

I found these little gems in the "to be sold" pile forming in the bonus room along with a few other pieces. They are going in my collection....screw being sold! My wife seriously needs to let me go through her stuff she doesnt wear anymore and pick what i want before getting rid of stuff. Just because she cant wear it doesnt mean i cant!

Margaret
08-13-2013, 01:23 AM
Underdressing is great fun isnt it...........Ellie

Since I could never pass, underdressing is the next best thing. I just hope I don't get hit by that proverbial bus!

Amanda_P
08-13-2013, 02:01 AM
I'm wearing my red dress with matching bra and panties. But no pictures cause I already took my teeth out so not really made up. But still comfortable.

Rikidee
08-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Pink tank top, denim mini skirt, forms and a cute bra I got this weekend. Feeling girly! Hugs Riki

yvonne10
08-13-2013, 08:36 AM
I am wearing the usual laced pants, medium hold tights (flesh ) a chiffon skirt and a bra mans tee shirt

susann_gardener
08-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Since I am alone for several days... FoH 38D bra, gaff, sheer body suit, Kadashian leggings, and 5" stilettos.

Ellie52
08-13-2013, 05:20 PM
usual stuff for work, ladies cuban heel boots with a 2 inch heel. Hot pink playboy panties, black thigh high stockings and a crop top (like a cross between a vest and a sports bra). Topped off with Jeans and a t shirt so no one will notice...Ellie

the femm side of me
08-13-2013, 06:04 PM
I am wearing a cotton mint green nightgown. Just took off my lace white panties.

Abbygirl
08-13-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm wearing this! It's super tight but still quite comfy- and for once a dress actually fits me in my skinny little hips! I decided to be naughty and wear hot pink bra and panties underneath, which are clearly visible through the thin material. I'm staying in tonight so I can do what I want, right? Add some big hoop earrings, lip gloss and perfume and I'm set for the evening!
Hee hee, I have almost as much cleavage as the model in the photo, who-hoo!
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r592/iamabbygirl/tightyellowdress_zpsdfdd9407.jpg

Sarah M
08-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Right now I'm wearing a navy colored tank top an a black/white floral thong an a Levis button fly short denim jean skirt an flip flops very comfortable..

glynnis
08-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Only just got up so not dressed completely yet.Just in a blue satin panty and my tight orangs mini skirt.

5150 Girl
08-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Silk jammies with teddy bears on them... (I just got up)

KimberlyJean
08-15-2013, 08:07 AM
I am wearing a Black Widow costume. I have been buying the parts of it for a month now and finally have it all and the time to wear it. If I can lose some more weight I am wearing it on Halloween. Its amazing how easily a form fitting catsuit can make you feel fat.

Elle1946
08-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Night gown, pantyhose and flats and a smile.

Bea A
08-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Denim capris, chocolate big blue, bra and panties. :)

Roberta Roberts
08-15-2013, 12:01 PM
ladies....

Roberta's outfit dujour is.....as the weather is cool today, a Playtex 18 hour high waist long leg girdle and gartered nude support stockings (to hide a nasty nick from shaving), Goddess 1304 size 48C long line bra with size 12 triangular forms, denim skirt (just slightly below the knee) and light blue pull over crew neck top, ballet flats, very light makeup, wig and simple silver jewely. The journey today will be to do banking, a trip to the stock broker, btw who is a GG, (re-arranging or "realigning" the portfolio to increase the monthly income), a stop at the home center and then a trip to the local food mart....Roberta expects to be out for several hours....including a stop at the local Starbucks for a little refreshment....remember a real man NEVER drinks flavored coffee (or anything with whipped cream on top)...but Roberta likes the caramel mocha with foam and chocolate drizzels on top.....what a paradox.

Cheers,
Roberta R.

Monica Santos
08-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Running shorts and a t-shirt...just guy stuff :-)

sometimes_miss
08-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Gym shorts and a New York Knicks jersey. Just came in from shooting baskets. still have the urge to put on the girl stuff, in particular right after a very hot young lady walked past the basketball court wearing tight white shorts and a pink and white halter top, with her hair in a pony tail, swinging in the breeze, OMG how much I wanted to be her at that moment. This is hard. But I will not dress up. Today. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Arrrrgggghh, I need a beer; at least I can have that out on the porch. Alright, maybe a few beers.

stephene513
08-17-2013, 04:42 PM
what I am wearing right now?
Short black skirt, tites, cute blouse......dressed up.

Neddy
08-17-2013, 08:05 PM
I am wearing a crochet blue/green dress with blue 3 1/2 suede heels, my pocket bra with forms and "dishwater blond" wig. My first time with fake nails too its odd even typing with these things on.

Ellie52
08-17-2013, 11:07 PM
Sitting here with my family but fully underdressed.
Womens stuff
Silver bra, satin green blouse, mint green mini skirt, mint green panties, black knee high stockings, cuban heel boots, beige ladies t shirt

mens stuff
track pants, zip up jumper....Ellie

Ellie52
08-27-2013, 03:04 AM
boring old jeans and a t shirt.....duh

SophieKitty
08-27-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm in guy mode today and enjoying wearing just jeans, t-shirt shirt and not caring how i look as far as face and hair wise ^.^

Almost feel as happy and free as Tramp from Lady and the Tramp today! Maybe I'll roll around in some mud, steal some bones and wag my tail? :P For tomorrow is makeover day so I'm more likely to be Lady tomorrow ;)

Melaniexox
08-27-2013, 04:15 AM
Lets star from the bottom up

6" bright pink heels with a covered toe
leggings (pretty much spandex)
VS G string size large ( really comfy had it on for about 8 hours now)
A purple and black dress thats very tight fitting :)
Make up done the best to my ability (poor)
My girlfriends extensions ( waiting on my wig really excited)
A white purse , gold necklace, White pearl bracelet, Gold Bracelet, and a cute diamond ring ,

I am drinking wine and loving life in other words :)

brandi.tgurl
08-27-2013, 04:24 AM
i'm dressed for bed... wearing aeropostale plaid cotton shorts. and a tank top. no bra or undies.

lucidgirl
08-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Cami top and maxi skirt.

Katie1989
08-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Black slacks and a collared, button up shirt. But! In about 10 minutes that will all change to a plaid skirt, white blouse, white stockings and black heels! Going for the schoolgirl look :)

miss_jessie
08-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Blue hipster knickers with turquoise bra. Tights and a lovely red dress with minimal black rose pattern. I like to keep it simple and pretty.

Tawne
08-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Today I am home sick ): Just wearing a brown sweater dress with tights & my knee high boots.

heatherdress
08-27-2013, 11:59 PM
Do you mean right now?

Or

Right now?

But right now - I am wearing a pair of sexy black pajamas, heels, makeup and blonde wig - just right for watching a movie in my living room.

Druscilla Supernovae
08-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Laying on my bed which has a shiny red pvc sheet on it. Wearing shiny red pvc pyjama top and bottoms with my shiny red pvc bed boots.

Shayna
08-28-2013, 12:22 AM
Black capri tights with a heather gray t-shirt

cg2002bolt
08-28-2013, 03:57 AM
t shirt and some athletic shorts with blue panties on underneath just relaxing here in bed

cdterri
08-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Very pretty print sundress, farr west half slip, tan sandals, red bra, pink panties and tan straw hat.

ArleneRaquel
08-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Rainbow top and shorts, brunette wig, black cat's eye frames, rose lip & cheek, red nails, coffee panties, purple bra with forms.