PDA

View Full Version : upstairs neighbor

Angie G
07-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Last week I was setting in the living room with the T.V. on and the front door open. Our mail boxs are on both sides of the door. Our upatairs neighbor camo on the porch to get his mail. I looked out and If and looked right at hi I don' t know if he looked in or not if he did he could clearly see there wiht a skirt white blouse wiht my C cup boobs. I don't know if e did see me. But ne could have.:hugs:
Angie

Tracii G
07-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Oh well we may never know.

Rogina B
07-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Unless he pays your rent,I wouldn't worry about it!

Angela Campbell
07-05-2013, 04:10 AM
Well, since your door was open you must not have any issues with him seeing you so just ask him.

linda allen
07-05-2013, 06:36 AM
If you're walkinmg around the house dressed with the door open, it seems you want to be seen by someone. If you don't, the first thing to do is lock the door and close the drapes.

reb.femme
07-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Unless he pays your rent,I wouldn't worry about it!

Well if he now offers to pay the rent,......he saw you. :devil:

Reb

CarlaWestin
07-05-2013, 07:04 AM
I would suspect that he probably saw you if he starts asking to borrow your clothes.

Beverley Sims
07-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Oh! the aching doubt.
That will keep you awake at night for a while. :)

Jaymees22
07-05-2013, 12:51 PM
I recently had a similar experience. I was going out in the car dressed not realizing my neighbor was out walking her dog (she's usually at work at that time). So I managed a wave while kind of looking the other way. I've seen her a few times since and I believe she didn't notice or she's just being nice. Jaymee

Angie G
07-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Well he is gay and I don't think he would care if he did see me.:hugs:
Angie

Launa
07-06-2013, 10:45 PM
There's the answer he's gay, you're a CDer and neither one of you gives a shit!

Leona
07-06-2013, 10:55 PM
This reminds me of a joke. "How do you know your roommate is gay? His **** tastes like shit."

What does it matter? Maybe you should get all dolled up and go see if he has any beer left? That's what I'd do. :)

Of course, I was out en femme not too long ago in the middle of the night, looking sexy (if I don't mind my saying so), but no makeup. Even with makeup my face is distinctly masculine. Saw several people, didn't care. I was drinking beer and enjoying the weather and everybody else could go **** themselves if they didn't like it. (No, I wasn't sitting on a bench being militantly trans, I was just sitting there. The militant stuff showed up while writing this post. So I apologize if any animals may have been harmed in the making of this post, but I'm quite sure none were)