PDA

View Full Version : update

tiffanynjcd24
07-05-2013, 11:32 AM
hey how is everyone doing today? i am sorry i havent been on here for awhile. I been busy with working at my new job and learning new computer skills. i still am a crossdresser and its just i havent dress up in a while due to my living situations(living with my family who still doesnt know about my lifestyle) and i probably still thinking about hormones. BTW i am still talking to a gender therapist about should i just be a crossdresser or taking it further. Also i dream about being a woman too but i am still a guy so i dont know what to do now

Beverley Sims
07-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Remembering previous posts I would keep seeing your therapist while you are still undecided what to do.
Other advice from here would be similar I think.

Sabrina133
07-05-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree with Beverly - continue seeing a therapist. I've been out for almost 7 years and am completely comfortable with who i am and am still seeing a therapist.

tiffanynjcd24
07-05-2013, 01:32 PM
i am currenty seeing a therapist about my gender issues

Sabrina133
07-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Good. Remember, a therapist is a safe place. We all need one of those on occasion.

tiffanynjcd24
07-05-2013, 02:04 PM
also i am working at this current it job and i am not out to people over there like i dont want to risk losing it

Lynn Marie
07-05-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

Rachelakld
07-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi CD23
If a company chose a male to help their business would you not lose the job if you change?
I know in New Zealand, if I changed sex, I doubt I would ever work in my chosen proffession again (unless I find a production line job paying minium wage).
I see a few TGs working as shop girls, a few in call centers and one only that became a member of parliament and mayor.

Thinking of all the jobs females have that you would enjoy and earn a living from, maybe approach their employer and find out if they would consider hiring a TG if they had the skill set. Maybe even do interviews as your girl self, and if you get the job, it would be almost like a green light to become the person you want to be.

While it's not a path I would ever travel, I wish you well.
Rachel.

tiffanynjcd24
07-05-2013, 04:16 PM
thanks racheal well the job i work at now doesnt have an open door policy