PDA

View Full Version : Another night out

Princess Grandpa
07-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Tuesday at Hamburger Mary's I want dressed in capris and a top with my pretty toenails on display through my sandals. Julie decided she would like to do Saturday with wig, make up, the works. Well my homemade forms are pretty lame so I will probably just be flat chested.

We went to MAC and got some beard concealer. It was kind of funny. We went in and asked for beard concealer. The nice young lady looks at Julie and asks "where do you need the concealer? Under your eyes or..." I spoke up and told her "it's for me". I tend to speak much more loudly than I mean to. She then looks at me and asks "where do you need the concealer? Under your eyes, your cheek?" Julie and I look at each other and giggle. "My beard" I say. "Oh well we have a whole line of beard concealers." /shrug

She took us to that section picked put one good for my skin, answered a couple other questions I had and sent us on our way. All in all a very positive experience despite how hard it still is taking this "game" out from behind closed doors.

This will be my second time out en femme. The first time was tough. No bad experiences really but it was quite stressful. I'm hoping this will go better bah burger Mary's is a safe place after all.
Hug
Rita

Rogina B
07-05-2013, 07:55 PM
It will be a whole lot less stressful for you if you don't go "half baked"..You now know that people are relatively accepting of the GQ presentation. It is time now that you worked on a better presentation and with it,the stress will go away..

4mymichelle
07-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi Rita,

If I haven't welcomed you to the forums yet, WELCOME!

I am so happy that you are getting out and Julie is supporting you :-) I will also be going to Hamburger Mary's Long Beach this Saturday for Jamie's Jungle theme party. Party gets started after 9pm. Hope to see you both there. I will be one of the girls wearing an animal dress. Lol.

Take care,
Michelle

Princess Grandpa
07-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Rogina I'm a little embarrassed. I don't really know what GQ presentation means. I do have a lot of work to do on my presentation. Even if Julie were to manage to transform me, my mannerisms need so much work its funny. Sure is a lot of fun working at it though. The reality is, I rarely drink enough to get half baked. With a drive home I am not likely to be drinking at all. /shrug

Thanks Michelle. I hope we get a chance to say hi. /giggle I will be the girl not in animal print. When we were in Vegas this cute little waitress notices our matching nails and comments on how cute it is. She then says "you guys should get matching outfits too. *giggles* oh too much"? Well we just thought that sounded like marvelous fun. We have a couple of matching outfits so when you see the goofy couple dressed alike, come by and give us a hug.

Hugs
Rita

4mymichelle
07-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi Rita,

Will definitely give you both a hug! As you can see by my avatar and also on the Picture forum, I just got back from Las Vegas. I hope we get a chance to chat a bit as I can tell you a few things about Vegas :) Things that don't stay in Vegas. LOL

Hugs,
Michelle

MysticLady
07-05-2013, 10:08 PM
This will be my second time out en femme. The first time was tough. No bad experiences really but it was quite stressful. I'm hoping this will go better bah burger Mary's is a safe place after all.
Hug
Rita

Rita, you and the Mrs. are just having too much fun w/ this. I'm afraid we're going to send the CD police to have a chit chat w/ both of you:heehee:. It seems that you are not adhering the rules of society and be at home w/ a beer in one hand, making a gut and eyes glued to the tube.:heehee: You two are an inspiration to all of us married folks.:hugs::D

Princess Grandpa
07-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Rita, you and the Mrs. are just having too much fun w/ this. ::D

I hear those exact words come out of Julie's almost daily. "I'm just having too much fun with this" right now I'm laying here getting my toes painted. With little paw prints. /giggle its animal print night but I own so few outfits, haven't bought anything with animal prints. My nails are freaking awesome!
Hug
Thx for the kind words.

Beverley Sims
07-11-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry Rita, when you go out en femme, ya gotta sport boobs.
I like the bit about the concealer too.

pedalpusher
07-11-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry Rita, when you go out en femme, ya gotta sport boobs.
I like the bit about the concealer too.

Ta tas are a must!