PDA

View Full Version : Closest call (if you are still in the closet)

jenny_cheerleader
12-20-2005, 06:10 AM
What is everyone's closest call to someone seeing you dressed when no one knew. Mine just happened recently and it was when i was somewhat near to my friends in college. At the time i was still the Hall Gov. pres. (resigned because of time committment issues) I was in bed wearing my lovely red thigh highs watching a movie when a pound came on my door. Some of my friends wanted to borrow a movie. So i obviously said come back in about 20 minutes (that was when my movie would be over. and it would give me time to take off my boots.) But they always seem to like to just open the door. so they tried. inevitably i had left the doornob part of the lock unlocked, however i had locked the "sex chain" as it is referred to in my res hall. so they opened the door about 3" before it stopped opening and they said WTF the actual words and then left. About 20 minutes later they showed up again. I received constant mocking that night about the "sex chain" however i was not caught so thank god.

jjjjohanne
12-20-2005, 07:30 AM
When I was just out of college, I had my parents' house to myself. I was dressing in a couple things. Then, I put on some hose and shorts and went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was dark, so I knew I would be safe. While I am in the middle of my trip, I look up the hill to see my brother's car drive up to the house and he and his daughters jump out. My mind started spinning. I can stay out here until they leave. I can take off the pantyhose. I can rip off the legs. Was the house secure??? They had arrived to use my computer (I was the only one who owned on back then.) I remembered that I had left a pair of black opaque tights on my bed! They were all sprawled out so there was no mystery about what they were. From down the hill, I could see my bedroom light had been turned on.

I ripped the panthose legs off of what I was wearing. Ran to the house. I said I was out running (truth.) I went in my room which I am pretty sure they had been in, and put the tights away. They never mentioned the tights. Man, that was stupid to leave them out!

I now wonder what they know... Nothing ever came of it.

Joe

Raychel
12-20-2005, 07:39 AM
I had a few really close calls when I lived at my home with my parents, But thta was some 30 years ago. The only other time that I had a pretty close call was about a year ago when I had stuffed my chest to be rather large and one of my sons woke with pains in his legs. It was a pretty routine thing. He is growing so fast that sometimes his legs hurt. Very simple get him a couple of asprin and that solves the problem. Except when you are his Dad and have to try to hide a pair of very large breast. Fortunatly it was dark in the house and I was able to pretty much cover them up with my arms. I can only thank God that my wife did not wake up. She did not know about all of my oddities then. She does know now, But I am sure that she would still be very surprised at my appearence anyway. She has never seen me in anything other than lingerie:eek:

Ms. Laura
12-20-2005, 06:19 PM
I was all made up and ferforming some duties as the maid around the house. I was running the vacuum when apparently the door knocked. The upstairs neighbor had come down to speak with my wife who had told me "someone's at the door" which I didn't hear since the vacuum was on. She managed to politely keep her out, despite the fact that she's my wife's best friend and just as likely to come in, sit down and talk for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, I'm walking around in 4 inch heels!