PDA

View Full Version : Things to do to feel feminine in guy mode?

Swamphen
07-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi there everyone! Thinking of ways to feel feminine whilst still in guy mode. All I have thought of is maybe wear some panties? What if they show? What things do you do to feel feminine? Give me lots of ideas :)

adrienner99
07-06-2013, 03:55 PM
I carry a bright red lipstick in my briefcase.

Kate Simmons
07-06-2013, 04:10 PM
You've heard of the expression "Think Snow!", right. Pretty much the same thing. "Think Feminine!". This is one way TG soldiers survive on hardship tours. I know.:)

Sister Rachel
07-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Just think feminine .. just imagine .. ;)

Dana L
07-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Wearing panties and having a fresh pedicure helps even if you only get clear polish. Keep yourself hair free in as many places as you are comfotable with. Grow your hair long and in a gender nondiscript style or slightly feminine.

Robin777
07-06-2013, 05:08 PM
I like wearing panties in man mode. I also think about being in my fem mode when things get stressed. It helps me center.

RADER
07-06-2013, 05:12 PM
I wear panties 24/7 now for many years; I also wear fem Jeans, they look like guy jeans,
but I got them from Woman With-Inn, so they are Fem Jeans.
I can walk around and think I am wearing the same as any other GG I see in Jeans.
Rader

Laura28
07-06-2013, 05:50 PM
I were panties almost 100 percent of the time in the winter I will were panty hose or thi highs under my pants. I also keep my toes painted all the time clear on the weekend (we have a pool and kids) but bright red during the week. I also keep my legs and chest shaved smooth all the time in the winter I shave my underarms and arms as well.

Leona
07-06-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm definitely with the "think it" crowd. Catch yourself in the mirror every now and then and give yourself a cute, flirty, and girly smile. Practice your girl walk if you don't have one (meaning eliminate the swagger if you do have one). Keep shaved everywhere that a girl doesn't have hair.

I've had a hard time finding panties that stay comfortable through a brutal work day. But at some point I discovered they sell bikini briefs for men that are designed to accommodate the family jewels and scepter, so I wear those and have been for 5 years now. And every now and then I wear something that may show a panty line and hope it does. :)

Tess
07-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Under dressing certainly helps. I also have shaved legs and underarms. Wearing feminine deodorant too.

linda allen
07-07-2013, 08:07 AM
..Thinking of ways to feel feminine whilst still in guy mode......

Date men ? ;)

Yes you can wear panties but after a while they are just underwear, nothing special. Same for women's jeans. After a while, they are just jeans, nothing special.

Actually for women, feeling feminine is nohing special. They've been doing it all their lives.

How about growing your hair long? Getting your ears pierced?

joan47
07-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Since I am 66 and want to live th rest of life the way Ifeel. I shave all over, wear pierced ear rings, have thin waxed arched eyebrows which I pencil in every day, lip gloss, light make-up, arylic nails, bracket, necklace, sandals with painted toe nails, wear feminine pink baseball hat, girls tight junior bootcut or skinny jeans, short shorts, leggings or capris. I am a feminine guy that is all there is to it, I enjoy being feminine.

Lynn Marie
07-07-2013, 09:45 AM
When I'm a girl, I'm a girl. When I'm a man, I'm a man. We have separate closets.

Sabrina133
07-07-2013, 09:50 AM
I wear panties and often wear a nice silk cammi under my business shirts. I am smooth all over and will often wear thigh highs under my trousers - that certainly helps.

Maria S
07-07-2013, 10:18 AM
When I'm a girl, I'm a girl. When I'm a man, I'm a man. We have separate closets.

I agree with Lynn Marie I enjoy girl time more by having man time and neither the two needs to mix.

Maria

Beverley Sims
07-07-2013, 01:00 PM
I buy and exchange dresses and tops a lot in guy mode.
I buy lingerie also especially when there is an oddments clearance and bras are like a dollar each.
Bought eight pairs for my theatre group the other day.
"The Beverley Sims All Stars." :)
Amazing all similar sizes but some did fit better than others.

Kimberly Renee
07-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Hi there everyone! Thinking of ways to feel feminine whilst still in guy mode. All I have thought of is maybe wear some panties? What if they show? What things do you do to feel feminine? Give me lots of ideas :)
Take advantage of gender bender trends. Guys can carry a "purse". To everyone else it's a man bag, but when you look at it, it's a purse and can help you feel your fem side. Guys can also wear clear mascara, nail polish, lip balm and get manicures. No one will notice but you will and it feels girly.
use a perfumy car air freshener
pierce your ears and change your jewelry often
apply moisturizer after a shower
get a pink phone cover

daviolin
07-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Just be yourself, there girl. And let the girl side shine. Inside and out. Also, carry a bag, full of girly things. For suddle reminders. Daviolin

Marlana
07-07-2013, 02:29 PM
While wearing panties is a great way to feel feminine, I like to underdress as much as I can get away with. Also, I try to sit like other women are sitting. I find myself doing it unconciosly and it's getting more comfortable.

marlenesexton
07-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Wear feminine colors, pinks, lavenders, baby blues, etc. Not uncommon for a guy to wear those colors any more. Panties is obvious and easy but what about a garter and stockings under your work clothes. Shaving legs, body, etc. Use feminine products (shampoo, hair products, deodorant, perfume, etc.) instead of their male counter parts. How about a tattoo of your feminine name?

Ms Jennifer
07-08-2013, 03:19 AM
pierced ears with small earings and a light touch of makeup and being epilated and feeling silky smooth.

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi SH, Pantyhose underdressing will do it.

Cheryl T
07-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Just be yourself...let the feelings flow and enjoy life.
This is part of who I am and I don't need a special activity to feel feminine.

lisagurl
07-08-2013, 08:05 AM
panties under my boring man clothes works, stockings to hehehe

donnatracey
07-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Panties 24/7, shaved legs, frequent pedis (w/color), fem shorts, fem deodorant, clear color on finger nails, light makeup (eyes/lips), ankle bracelet all work for me.....

HelenR2
07-21-2013, 05:30 PM
I don't wear mens' underpants, in fact I haven't owned any for about thirty years, so it is quite a big feeling for me to wear panties under my trousers. I don't do it very often because I don't want to lose that special feeling and when I do wear them I WANT people to notice. They probably never do, of course.I don't get quite the same buzz when I dress as a woman because I am tightly packed into too-small shapewear knickers, a pantee corselette and pantyhose. When I dress I want the whole look to be right and I'm not interested in any kind of panty-wearing thrill.

FeliciaCDSNJ
07-21-2013, 05:44 PM
I normally wear anklets as well as some Hello Kitty and My Little Pony accessories. Nothing major, just a necklace or bracelet and that is beside the bras and panties I wear everyday. Then there is also keeping my toes painted.

Taylor186
07-21-2013, 08:40 PM
What things do [can] you do to feel feminine? Give me lots of ideas :)

a few things that don't require clothing or accessories:
read romance novels
go to gal movies
hang with gals, not guys
join a yoga class
join a ballet class (like the awesome Jamie)
cook dinners
listen when someone else is talking

Diversity
07-21-2013, 08:46 PM
I have worn panties, stockings, slips, bras, ladies jeans, blouses, sandles, clear matte nail polish, mascara, and natural looking lipstick. Still trying to get the nerve up to go all the way, but I am not there yet. High heels with jeans are my next challenge. I am taking steps and getting a bit stronger everyday. Enjoy your own journey, and have fun!
Di

Angie G
07-21-2013, 10:02 PM
I wear clear polish on my fingers all the time. And shaved underarms and legs all the time. I wear panties about 80% of the time. And I think girl 24/7.:hugs:
Angie

brandi.tgurl
07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Panties 24/7, shaved legs, frequent pedis (w/color), fem shorts, fem deodorant, clear color on finger nails, light makeup (eyes/lips), ankle bracelet all work for me.....

me too. i've underdressed for years now; wearing female t shirts/tanks and panties and socks under male clothes. i keep my legs and underarms shaved. i use women's deodorant, and wear polish on my toes. i don't do the makeup and anklet while in guy mode, however, i do shape my eyebrows. you can get your brows threaded and get mani/pedis in male mode - you don't need to get color polish if you don't want to. i used to wear clear on my fingers, but i sadly can't afford those luxuries right now. there are also unisex clothing styles available, such as some sandals, tennis shoes, or even burmuda style shorts and capris (which are becoming more acceptable, and available from the mens or womens clothes racks).
or, you could always listen to some alanis morrisete or enya on the car radio... lol... ;)

Chickhe
07-21-2013, 11:58 PM
It can be fun to say something typically reserved for a woman and observe the reaction.

alexmarie
07-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Paint your yoes pink no one will know

Sabrina133
07-22-2013, 01:02 PM
It can be fun to say something typically reserved for a woman and observe the reaction.

LOL, yeah, just watch where and when you do it - see my post "Ever find yourself ...slipping into girl mode?"

Norah_joy
07-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Bubble bath each morning rather than a shower. Be sure to wrap that towel around you the way a woman would.

Druscilla Supernovae
07-24-2013, 06:49 AM
I have an extensive collection of womens shiny raincoats. I will wear one in public. I don't think people can tell the difference.

Jamie001
07-25-2013, 11:10 AM
I always wear women's open-toe sandals with a professional pedicure and fire engine red polish on my toenails. I get a lot of compliments from women on my polish and sandals.

RebeccaLynne
07-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Grow your hair long and in a gender nondiscript style or slightly feminine.

Probably the best undercover option, IMHO. Low pony in "guy" mode, loose with an off-center part about two inches back from your hairline for "girl" time; alternatively, a high pony (eliminating perspiration dampness from your neck transferring to your tresses) during physically exerting endeavors.

Note: If the guys at work ask to see your hair loose, don't show 'em... leave it to their imagination! Also... no high pony above the strap of your baseball cap for male presentation... they might ask to see your hair loose! :o

Wearing feminine deodorant too.

I like Secret Powder Fresh Antiperspirant... very lightly-scented feminine fragrance.

How about growing your hair long?

Leaves 'em guessing...

Getting your ears pierced?

Maybe... if you're under thirty, or possibly experiencing a "mid-life crisis"... otherwise... long hair + pierced ear lobes=... ? Might get tongues wagging...

I'll keep my magnetic earrings... :heehee:

Anita Luken
07-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Panties always, shaved legs, stockings, toe nails polished and sometimes a feminine pad in my panties. I find the pad makes me more aware of my underthings and I walk different, more feminine and hold my legs tighter together, such a wonderful feeling to go along with my thoughts.

minalost
07-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Things I do: Clear matt finger nails and clear glossy toe nails. Panties always! Light touch of mascara most of the time. Full body epilation and/or shaved. Fem deodorant. Men's jewelry and pretend it's fem. Plucked eye brows. Exfoliate in the shower and moisturize after. Shop, shop, shop for girly stuff!!!!

sweetvictoria
07-30-2013, 12:41 AM
I only own panties and I sometimes wear pantyhose or even stockings with garters under my pants. I shave everywhere and have let my hair grow long. I use women's deodorant and sometimes some face concealer. I have also got some more feminine colors for shirts like pink and peach. I have some women's jeans that are not overboard. I also buy women's running shoes exclusively. I also have a pair of brown chunky shoes that I sometimes wear with jeans.

Zylia
07-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Cook a meal and sit down while peeing? Seriously though, this seems to be more about how to filter more cross-dressing elements through your life while in 'guy mode' than actually feeling feminine (whatever that means). If you think you feel more feminine while wearing women's panties, you might as well just imagine you wear them. Women generally don't stop being 'feminine' simply by not wearing what society expects them to wear. It's about the attitude. Don't focus too much on the physical side of things if you want to be more in touch with your feminine self. You can look great as a guy and not overly masculine while still staying in the realm of what 'normal' men do.

Courtneigh
07-30-2013, 02:19 AM
I do as much as possible. My whole body is shaved. Not only do I only wear panties but I will wear a bra under my t-shirt. Painted toe-nails 24/7, shiny top coat fingernails, stockings or tights,
mascara and gloss. My ears been pierced for more than 20years...girly deoderant. I have a purse and a wallet...jeans and tops etc.

Do what I can and get more daring by the day !

DanielleT
08-02-2013, 07:19 PM
I do full body shaves and wear my toenails painted all the time. Afterall, I am a woman and that is only natural. I wear a bra and panties every day. I have been dressing for about three years now and I cannot imagine going back to the facade I once lived. I was never a male, I have always been a female, only cursed with the wrong sex organs.

donnatracey
08-03-2013, 12:45 AM
I have an extensive collection of womens shiny raincoats. I will wear one in public. I don't think people can tell the difference.

Why would you need a raincoat in Austin or anywhere in Texas?...Just saying.....:D

calebsmithxd
08-03-2013, 03:09 AM
I've worn girls t-shirts that are passable and I love using shower gels from Bath and Body Works or the Body Shop. I'll also use lip balm or lip gloss.

Christie ann
08-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Don't wear guys t shirts! Get something that gives your whole arm a tan. At the end of the summer don't have a farmers tan. Try tank tops with scoop necks and v necks and strappy tops if possible just anything besides the mens crew neck. If you have the arms, cap sleeves are fun. In the fall/winter get something with 3/4 sleeves, again scoop necks are great.

Erica Marie
08-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Feeling feminine is more in the mind and how you feel inside. But I do have both ears pierced, keep my nails a bit longer and somewhat manicured, shave my legs and underarms and keep my figure in the most femine shape as possible.

Brenn
08-03-2013, 12:55 PM
I mix men's and women's clothes - panties, pantyhose, jeans, shorts, ballet flats, mary-janes - all from the women's department.

LoriFlores
08-03-2013, 10:16 PM
My usual dress is either jeans & shirt, or activewear. In jeans, everything I wear is from the women's/juniors department: panties, bra, socks, jeans, t-shirt, athletic shoes. In activewear, everything I wear is also from the women's department (except the running shoes - men's fit better for long runs): panties, sports bra (or top with shelf bra), socks, shorts/skorts, shirt (tank, s/s, or l/s). I also have a very full collection of women's/juniors sweat shirts. For the most part, it's a very unisex outfit, but if you know what to look for it's obviously female clothing (ex. American Eagle jeans, Lululemon shorts & tanks, etc.).

I love my cap sleeve, racerback, and short/short tan that I pickup from my clothing choices :)

sometimes_miss
08-04-2013, 11:33 PM
I have no problem feeling feminine, ever. It's feeling masculine that's the problem. But I'm actively working on it, and no one seems to notice that it's all just an act.

sfwarbonnet
08-18-2013, 11:09 AM
I have been wearing women’s clothes for several years. First came women’s pull-on pants. Then came panties, pantyhose, short slips, and a bra. These are probably apparent if one looks closely, but I’ve never encountered any looks or comments. I go as far as I am comfortable. The trick is to avoid the obvious flag; if there is one other items (such as bra straps, sheer stockings, pants with no fly, and buttons on the ”wrong” side will be noticed. Women’s clothing that I wear are:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice can even be OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an androgynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department. Even when suitable clothing is available in menswear, it is a specialty item and expensive!

chelyann
08-18-2013, 11:40 AM
i wear women's jeans half the time, bra and forms, toes painted and toe rings, ankle bracelet, pierced ears-3 studs on each side 24/7, grew hair out and wear it in a high ponytail thru the back of a baseball cap. i love how feminine i fill.

julietalyse
08-19-2013, 11:31 AM
What do I do to feel feminine in guy mode? Well all day every day I always wear some beautiful panties. Sometimes, if the weather permits, I wear nylons and sometimes pantyhose. I carry lipstick with me just in case I can wear it while driving. In the cold portion of winter I will wear a cutoff slip, a bra and nice blouse under my guy wool shirt.

Always my toenails are bright red.

Finally, I already have hair that will hold a curl. When my hair is long enough I will use curlers it so my hair is close to a feminine style. When asked I just respond that my hair is curly. In fact just washing it and lifting with a comb it will curl naturally.

JenniferZ
09-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Sexy panties and stockings or pantyhose.
Jennifer.

mariehart
09-05-2013, 05:40 AM
I feel feminine even in a suit and tie on the rare occasions I wear one. I always feel conspicuous when dressed like that. One of the reasons I dressed less and less was because I realised that it was more internal with me than external. Although of late I do want to get back to wearing nice clothes again.

The best way for me to feel more feminine in guy mode is to try and shake off the male persona I've invented. To be fair sometimes I wear something female be it underwear or whatever. It's like a catalyst or a reminder.

Marcelle
09-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Hi all,

Don't really have much to offer as I only recently came clean with accepting Isha into my male world (not meaning dressing in public but internally).

Like a few others posted in this thread, I keep the en femme side (dresses, make-up, lingerie) separate from my male world (i.e., I don't underdress, carry feminine articles or use feminine mannerisms). Okay, this may sound like a bit of a cop out but please understand . . . I love being manly as much as I love being girly. The two are part of who I am and they both need to express themselves in very different ways.

So how do I feel feminine while in male mode? I embrace the calmness that Isha offers me. In essence I stop thinking with my primal/primitive brain and use the cortex. Not saying men can't do that but we sometimes default to primal brain mode when we can't make sense of things. I take an active role in listening to what others (both men and women) around me are saying. I try to help/nurture the development of my subordinates. I have become much more engaging and to some degree touchy feely. In essence, I have given the Alpha Male a time out.

These are all traits that society has labeled as feminine (i.e., guys need to brash, in your face, Alpha). I only see these traits as good leadership principles which many women I know in the military use quite effectively.

So while I think the concept of feminine/masculine personality traits are societal contrivances, I use these to embrace my feminine side at work . . . I could not be happier when I do.

Hugs

Isha

StephanieCD21
09-05-2013, 06:35 AM
I wear panties and camisole under my guy clothing. I have also started wearing women's socks with cute prints on them. I keep my finger and toe nails polished all the time. Usually a sheer pink color so it is not too obvious. In colder months I wear stockings or tights under my jeans. And I definitely agree that shopping for your girly stuff in guy mode helps a lot.

Jessica S
09-05-2013, 08:26 AM
I wear panties most of the time(depending on what I am doing) under my pants/shorts. I sometimes wear pantyhose or stockings under the pants. I will wear trouser socks some times. I will use clear mascara. Use women's deodorant. Go heels and dress shopping and try some on.

Jackie7
09-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Panties and underdressing, yes, but as others have noted after years it becomes just your clothes.

Like most women I check my appearance in every mirror I see, no matter how I am dressed. I'm pleased when I see traces of my femme side in my glance or gesture.

And since 2007 I've driven a powder-blue little car with beige upholstery, very girly, and I get in and out by swiveling with my knees together as if I am wearing a short tight skirt, no matter what I am actually wearing. However I probably drive like a guy.

Kelly Greene
09-05-2013, 06:39 PM
I have a couple anklets I ware hidden under my socks while in guy mode as a way to feel special. The anklet dose'nt have to be anything more than a bead or charm on some thread, it's just a way for me to recognise my feminine feelings.

LasVegasXD
09-06-2013, 05:57 PM
I usually am wearing some strappy shiny sandals at home. Just love wearing sandals like 9 months out of the year.

sfwarbonnet
09-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Wear a bra. However a bra needs breasts, and the smallest available cup size is usually to big for bandwidths over 38. Can breasts be enlarged without hormones?

Devin C
09-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Wear a bra. However a bra needs breasts, and the smallest available cup size is usually to big for bandwidths over 38. Can breasts be enlarged without hormones?

A sports bra works well in guy mode for that added girly feel. An doesn't tell on you. Lol
There are natural supplements you can use rather than hormones. Fenugreek is one. An wild yam cream is another. Used together will give some size to your breast. I've been taking them for over a year now. I'm about an A cup. I also use a breast pump. But I believe you need a testerone blocker for the best results. I haven't found a natural blocker yet.

AveryS
09-09-2013, 01:39 PM
I echo Kelly's idea - I wear an anklet where possible. Even a pink/white/blue friendship bracelet to signify who I am. It's never visible anyway, but if it was, it's not a huge deal.
Bras can be a challenge if you are trying to hide what you have going on. Get a cami with a 'shelf bra', it looks like an undershirt if anyone sees, but you know what it is.
I love patterned tights that I can wear that just look like socks when people see your feet. And lastly, a thong. Even if you wear other panties or briefs over it, the feeling will keep you in a feminine mind set all day :)

Aly Cat
09-09-2013, 01:40 PM
My sister suggested to me a while back about wearing clear mascara. No one can see it but I know it's on. I also use a chapstick that has a slight tint of color. Of course I under dress too so that sort of helps but like others have said, after a while it becomes just every day clothes.

gautier_nikolai
09-11-2013, 08:47 AM
I have and you can buy lots of cool bracelets marketed for men.I have a necklace too in male mode and wear the adrogynously marketed CK1 fragrance every so often.

I sometimes wear some foundation too and a little mascara although that doesn't always go unnoticed.

linda allen
09-11-2013, 08:58 AM
You want to feel feminine in guy mode?

Wash the dishes, clean the house. Cook dinner. Sing along with the background music in restaurants and elevators. At a store checkout line, don't get out your money or credit card until the cashier has finished ringing up your purchase. Root through your pocket for the exact change, then make other customers wait while you put your change away. Start up a conversation with the cashier that's unrelated to your purchase. In a conversation, if ten words will do, make it thirty.

You'll feel feminine! :devil:

petrahughes
09-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Just having hairless shaved legs and body makes me feel fem 24/7

Ceri Anne
09-11-2013, 09:50 AM
I like the just be yourself suggestions. A few things I enjoy while dressed drab are panties, a cami under my shirt. I keep my body smooth (if anyone comments on legs etc, just say you like it that way) runners, cyclists, swimmers and ups drivers all do. You can also get a pedi. I've done so in male mode and fem mode. keep the stray hairs of your brows tweezed, grow fingernails slightly ( I keep mine at the end of my fingerers, not too long for a guy, but not trimmed to the bone either. You can even use a neutral lip gloss, female lip balm without standing out. I find I walk a bit more feminine and use more hand gestures now then before I dressed also. I also always have clear nail strengthener on. Brown mascara can be worn without causing too much notice too.

Ceri Anne
09-11-2013, 09:52 AM
You want to feel feminine in guy mode?

Wash the dishes, clean the house. Cook dinner. Sing along with the background music in restaurants and elevators. At a store checkout line, don't get out your money or credit card until the cashier has finished ringing up your purchase. Root through your pocket for the exact change, then make other customers wait while you put your change away. Start up a conversation with the cashier that's unrelated to your purchase. In a conversation, if ten words will do, make it thirty.

You'll feel feminine! :devil:

So true from a guy perspective. Ran into the checkout scenario just yesterday while shopping pretty. Thought the lady would never get checked out. lol

NicoleScott
09-11-2013, 09:53 AM
It seems like a strange question to me. The cause & effect is: I wear women's things because I feel feminine, not I wear women's things in order to feel feminine.

Tiffany_S
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
I try to wear panties everyday, stand with my knees together, walk with my hips (if no one is behind me!), I use a female razor and shave gel, ladies moisturizer, cross my legs like a woman. Generally try to emulate a woman's movements and body language - or more accurately, stop purposely hiding them as most feel very normal to me :)

sfwarbonnet
09-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Take estriol. It's an estrogen that peaks during pregancy; but it's not as strong (and dangerous?) as estradiol. Maybe estriol will make you feel pregnant, and maybe there are "feminization" side effects! Any experience here?

Kelly2u
10-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Mall walk, see what's new in the store windows, observe what ladies your age are wearing, imagine what men would like about you when dressed, think about what other ladies might envy you for. Imagine!

Caitlin_85
10-11-2013, 01:01 PM
For me...I wear a very feminine anklet...I am also letting my nails grow - and I plan to apply some clear polish in the near future. I also have a very girlie temp tattoo to my lower back frequently. I keep my legs, underarms, back, chest and private area shaved at all times.

I've never gone so far as to wear panties or bra...because it's just too much of a risk for me and my occupation.

The anklet is fantastic though...when I'm stressed I simply slip my finger between the anklet and my skin and work it back and forth a few times and it just settles me down and gets me in touch with Caitlin in a second.

Allison Quinn
10-11-2013, 01:04 PM
I barely wear men's clothing anymore.
I always underdress, which means I pretty much tuck all the time :P
I wear skinny jeans too so tucking becomes even more essential xD

My hair is getting longer, I paint my nails, and I wear both women's and men's tops out :o

Edit: Also as Renine said just be yourself :P It makes things a lot better don't be cookie cutter n_n

NV Susan
10-11-2013, 01:23 PM
To feel feminine in guy mode I wear panties, bra, girls jeans, socks, shoes, also I use women's deodorant, hair spray and body wash. I'll also wear a Always brand maxi pad a few times a week....love the feel down there!

ReineD
10-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Feel your inner core and allow your hidden self to come to the surface. I don't think that you need clothes, makeup, or jewelry to do that.

brassieres
10-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I'd say go to a salon to get a haircut. They tend to be very feminine in there even if you are just going en drab and getting a regular "men's" cut.

kaylynn
10-11-2013, 06:47 PM
I tend to prefer a dab of body oil personally but nothing overwhelming.

DianneG
10-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Let's see... Panties (24/7), tights or pantyhose (seasonal)... shaved legs, chest and underarms... long hair... waxed brows... women's jeans and tops...

Never had the desire or courage to go out fully dressed but do enjoy being underdressed to make me feel somewhat feminine

paper_clip
10-11-2013, 10:10 PM
I've grown my hair out past my shoulders and take immaculate care of it. I love putting it up in topknots, messy buns, or wearing it down. I get lots of compliments and a little jealousy from female admirers.

Stephanie Lynne
10-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Panties and pantyhose help me feel feminine. I like the thought of wearing an anklet. Might have to start wearing one.

Janet Bern
10-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Lately have began shaving my legs and using moisturizer on them after a shower.
Also wear womans panties every day. When shopping wear a bra and my breastforms
with a loose sweater or jacket. I am a 40B so they don't attract attention

BarbaraVa
10-12-2013, 11:46 AM
I try to keep my body shaved and use lotion most of the time. I keep my toenails red and have clear polish on my finger nails. Usually wear pantyhose and if I'm not at work will wear a bra as well. I also always have an anklet on.

Judith96a
10-12-2013, 12:00 PM
To feel feminine in guy mode? - panties and pink toenails!

marciaanne
10-12-2013, 01:16 PM
I'll wear panties and sometimes a bra under clothes. Light mascara is fun to wear in guy mode also.

Requal Jo
10-12-2013, 01:29 PM
I like to window shop and view and imagine all the beautiful dresses, skirts and tops I could have to wear in my wardrobe when my feminine feelings arise while in male mode.

brassieres
10-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Taking Bubble Baths are nice too! :)

DianneG
10-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Taking Bubble Baths are nice too! :)

mmmmmmm... I love Bubble Baths :daydreaming:

themodsca
10-12-2013, 10:59 PM
simple as crossing legs,.....

Nancy Salandro
11-13-2013, 06:21 AM
I keep my legs shaved and often have my toenails painted. if I am going out and about I wear a polish that is "more masculine" (if such a thing exists) using warm beiges, greys, pale pinks. I wear shorts and sandals everywhere I go in masc. mode so my toes/legs are always exposed.

Connie D50
11-13-2013, 08:09 AM
I wear panties 365 days a year nothing better, I also have red toes nails all winter long. :-)

Linda E. Woodworth
11-13-2013, 08:18 AM
I underdress almost always unless work requires otherwise.

I also have several anklets and if I'm underdressed I most likely have an anklet on also.

Lastly I like to use a matt finish clear nail polish. I even do that at work and have only been questioned once by a female employee.

mary something
11-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Feel your inner core and allow your hidden self to come to the surface. I don't think that you need clothes, makeup, or jewelry to do that.
!
Use your feminine voice, express yourself without shame, word choices, keep your eyebrows how you like them even if it's rather femme, allow yourself to walk naturally don't feel like you have to use a "man walk". Smile! Wear your favorite bracelet or earrings whenever you want!

You can wear a simple pair of jeans and a t shirt and express yourself without all the clothes and such.

Just having a good skin care regimen so you always have moist smooth skin is really nice, worst case someone might think you're metrosexual lol. A little bb cream every morning not only moisturizes but it also is great for your complexion but it's not masking like a foundation. It's not the end of the world if someone thinks you're metro or even feminine...

karenfry
11-13-2013, 09:19 AM
To feel girlie in guy mode I keep my body hair shaved and wear panties and pantyhose under my jeans.

Macy4KH
11-13-2013, 10:01 AM
i always wear women panties, thats a given. i also wear the Coco butt and hip enhancer sold at lovebubbles.com. wear clear nail polish and put chapstick on frequently makes it feel like wearing gloss.

clarisse-tv
11-13-2013, 11:30 AM
I don't try to be feminine when in guy mode . However I always have earrings and most of the time no hair on legs and nail polish on toenails but I don't do it specially

Alice B
11-13-2013, 12:42 PM
I wear panties all the time and have my toes painted. Often I wear light foundation and if asked can just say it is sunscreen.

jennygirl65
11-13-2013, 04:52 PM
I have always underdressed to remain in touch with my fem side. I have worn complete fem under attire under my uniform when in the military. Have to do what you have to.

DarciB
11-13-2013, 08:51 PM
For sure, wearing panties is a "must", also a bra if you can (under the right outfits). Nylons are really fun, I don't recommend pantyhose, rather suspender nylons work really good under a pair of dockers, even if you are wearing panties. Wear nail polish on your toenails (no one can possibly see that). While being discreet about it, walk and hold yourself more like a woman. If you are brave enough, maybe change your hairstyle, wear it longer, such that no one would guess by day, but after work and on the weekend you can be the woman you want to be. There are lots and lots of ways you can be the "secret" woman that you are, while still wearing drab male clothes.

cardigansissy
11-14-2013, 04:59 PM
I wear left buttoning blouses and cardies, also cap sleeved tshirs. Haven't done the cami, yet! Also watch chick flicks and read ladies magazines and fiction.

Jamie Lynn
11-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Strut like you're in heels. (when appropriate!)
And keep those elbows in!

melanie206
11-15-2013, 11:03 AM
All of the above plus I log on to crossdressers.com. Reading all of your postings always puts me in the right frame of mind.

MichelleinEugene
11-15-2013, 12:38 PM
I recently shaved my whole body besides my arms. It is the most amazing feeling under my clothes.

Violet-13
11-15-2013, 12:46 PM
I paint my toe nails with color, and clear coat my finger nails

Karmen
11-15-2013, 04:53 PM
I quite often wear panties and pantyhose, but usually under my socks, unless I know I won't have to take my shoes off. At winter I also shave my legs. I paint my toenails with sliver, pink or light blue nail polish for whole year, except if I wear sandals or go to places where I have to take my socks off. For winter I also have boots that looks like men's boots, but are actually female boots. You can only see that, if you check the sole that has flowers on it, but I'm still very cautious and wear them only when I go shopping or something that doesn't include people I know.

Maria 60
11-15-2013, 09:30 PM
In the winter months I wear panties and pantyhose everyday after work, I know a lot of people here are not fans of underdressing , but for me it's being in male mode and have some feeling of fem. Feeling the silky panties and the feeling of the pantyhose rubbing against your jeans. Besides a few hours a week to dress, underdressing is all I have.

Kiwi Primrose
11-15-2013, 10:56 PM
Always panties; most of the time a bra and if not a bra a cami with a shelf or a bandeau.
Daily wear is mainly cotton but under a suit I wear silky things.
I am always free of hair on my chest, arms and legs.
Nearly always clear polish on my finger nails to make them shine.
Socially I gravitate to the women if I can and I am not comfortable in the presence of really masculine guys.

tictac43
11-16-2013, 12:49 PM
I've been wearing my Tag two tone watch a lot more lately! it's a women's watch that gives me that exciting feeling every time I go out :)

AshleyW
11-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Nearly all my guy clothes come from the women's section, so that helps. Also, I only take my nail polish off if I'm visiting my parents, otherwise they're always some pretty colour-- everyone else who knows me has just had to accept that I'm guy who paints his nails! Shaving my face and legs regularly, epilating my arms, and keeping my eyebrows arched all help too. And if I'm going out in guy mode and not expecting to meet anyone I know I'll often wear flats and carry a purse.

If you're looking for something that's a little more subtle though, try expressing your femininity through how you carry yourself in general: walking with a "feminine gait," sitting with your legs crossed, etc.

Lil Ashling
11-16-2013, 04:17 PM
I wear Lacey panties. Always shave my legs and arms. Wear tight jeans and tight shirts.

AbigailAlexis
11-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Panties pretty much all the time. I've recently taken to buying and of course wearing women's jeans. I have 3 great pairs of Merona Bootcut stretch jeans that don't require a huge booty (though I do have big hips and booty for a guy my size). This all goes unnoticed as far as I can tell.