PDA

View Full Version : New experience ..

Sister Rachel
07-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Breakthrough ! :) First time for me, real human face to face contact and honesty buying femme gear ... and very femme gear at that! :heehee:

OK, I didn't just walk in .. I'd made internet contact to check they were "crossdresser friendly" first, and then spoken to the charming proprietress on the 'phone a couple of times to arrange my visit .. but there I was, in a real shop, talking to a real person face-to-face about having two petticoats/ net underskirts custom made for me .. she was very businesslike, friendly and matter-of-fact about it all .. I can't wait to go to collect my stuff now :) .. Trouble is, I may want MORE :o

Leah Lynn
07-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Apologies to Carl Sandburg, but... "The fog slips in on little cat feet; The Pink Fog pounces!"

Leah

suzanne
07-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Going the custom-made route is something I haven't considered trying. It must be totally amazing to wear something that is made solely to be as perfect on you as possible. The closest I get to that experience is when I find, sometimes just by pure dumb luck, a dress that goes well on me. Not quite the same thing. I hope your new clothes are fabulous!

Rachelakld
07-07-2013, 01:53 AM
MORE can be fun

Sister Rachel
07-07-2013, 03:08 AM
Suzanne .. I won't be going the custom-made route for dresses unless I become rich! With the petticoats, it's just a question of waist, length, layering and weight of net, so not too expensive!

Leah .. ah .. The great Carl Sandburg :thumbsup: .. :)

Rachela .. MORE clothes could be too much right now .. next on my agenda are a wig and acquiring and learning makeup.
How I wish I'd had the chutzpah and the funds to do all this thirty years ago, when I was slim and not-too-bad looking!

Beverley Sims
07-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Brenda,
When you find someone accepting and helpful, it is a case of more every time.
Enjoy the opportunity though.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2013, 01:36 PM
As many of us know, being a girl ain't cheap Hon. Enjoy. :)