PDA

View Full Version : My story

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Here is my story:
I think my situation is kind of unique.

About me:
I'm 27. I live with two female friends and I'm single.

I never had an Urge to cross-dress growing up or as an adult I didn't mind other people doing I love people being themselves but I just never felt the desire to.

A while back I became a fan of the group SNSD, especially the member Yoona. Then I started practicing their dance moves. I always practiced Yoona's part. I really admired her, she wasn't only an object of desire but I sort of looked up to her. One day I decided to dress up like her and do the dance. so I went out to the store, got the clothes came home, and put them on and did the dance. I felt really happy and really enjoyed it. I continue doing this. Eventually I even went out and got another outfit and another. I decided I really wanted to look the part so I started using makeup and women's underwear and I even had hair removal and a wig (meanwhile I started growing my already long hair to be like hers). I began to go out in public like this too. It wasn't even a concern for me. I just like the way I felt and I didn't care about what other people thought. I never even felt nervous about it. Eventually I was dressing like this full-time. Fortunately I work from home so it isn't a concern about my job. Even then I didn't consider it cross-dressing, it was just the way things were. i had no desire to get a gender reassignment surgery or to take hormones or anything like that. However, the one thing that was missing was my breasts. I elected to get breast augmentation surgery. I met with the surgeon and she was very kind. She had no qualms about giving me the surgery and didn't doubt me. That was about six months ago. Now my bra size is a full 32B. It was certainly the best decision I made. I was so happy when I saw them for the first time. I nearly cried. I don't regret it one bit.

I can say I feel blessed. I've always had actually somewhat of a feminine body. I have a thin frame, little bit bigger hips, slender size for the shoulders and even feminine facial features and slender legs. 5'5, 105 pounds (I know it seems light, but my doctor says I'm perfectly healthy and this is my natural size). I used to be made fun of for this. I used to not like my body, but I never let it get me down. Now that I realize I can look like a woman, I actually feel very happy and I can't believe how awesome I feel. I'm really lucky that everyone considers me to be a woman and that one has to look closely to realize I'm a man. I can say that I actually resemble Yoona, which really makes me happy. Our bodies are the very similar size, I keep my hair like her and it's why I got my breasts the way they are. However, I also enjoy being my own person and doing my own style, as well.

I guess it's weird. I never considered myself a crossdresser or transgender and I never felt fearful or upset about what I was doing. I'm just being who I want to be.

Aly Cat
07-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Firstly, welcome to the forum! Thats an awesome story. I have to say im almost jealous about your body size. You seem very free and shall we say liberated. Its awesome that you found yourself that quickly. You have me interested about the band now....im gonna have to check them out!

Leona
07-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Seems to me that you ought to consider investigating if you're intersex. I don't have the faintest idea how to do that other than to get an ultrasound looking for ovaries. Otherwise, it's unbelievable to me that you'd spend your life without feeling any gender issues and then get breast augmentation surgery and love it. Something's going on that might be worth checking out, and if it's not a mental thing, maybe it is physical. Hence the suggestion to find out if you're any form of intersex.

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Hey, thanks for the replies.

That interesting Leona. I have had extensive physicals (including before my augmentation), bloodwork etc and there's no sign of that. I've asked doctors about my body, but they're sure that's just the way it is. I'm a perfectly healthy male.

Marleena
07-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Wow you make it sound so easy. Most of the CDers here struggle with it and would never consider a BA.

Leona
07-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Well, I don't know how extensive those physicals were. All's I know is there have been some interesting articles that came up in the news recently about people finding out they were intersex after starting families and everything.

If that's not the case and you really are a healthy biological male who happens to transition so easily to female, you are the envy of all of us. :)

Aly Cat
07-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Purely out of curiosity, what country do you live in? Btw, i checked out the group. Good stuff! (The group is part of why im curious)

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 11:04 PM
I've had scans and stuff done. Totally male, lol.

I'm American.

I suggest everyone check out my idol, Yoona. Just google image search her.
http://www.wewantkpop.com/images/y/yoona_looks_good_at_the_beach_paradise_in_phuket-5045.png

http://static.tumblr.com/6e7d1c77bc531190c1bb338fd6842b55/wkp0u28/1wVmhklce/tumblr_static_finae.png

Leona
07-06-2013, 11:07 PM
And pictures of you?

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Sorry, as open as I am in person, I feel really weird putting pictures of myself online (including from before I started being like this).

I suppose my story does make it sound easy. It just felt natural. I wasn't even thinking about being a crossdresser or anything It really just started out of admiration for Yoona and having some fun. There was no conflict.

Flent
07-06-2013, 11:19 PM
It seems kind of extreme to get surgery to resemble someone you admire. What if the next singer you like is male?

Leona
07-06-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm a skeptic, and I find your story unbelievable. If it's true at face value, there's part of it you're not telling us. Otherwise, how often do people accidentally transition?

My gut tells me this is a prank. I want pictures to show it's not, that can somehow be authenticated reasonably. (When you actually post pictures, we'll talk about how to authenticate them)

Not that you have any reason to care, but in the meantime, I'm not swayed.

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Well, pre-surgery I wasn't focused on her all the time, either. It's certainly what started me off, but being like her is not a pre-occupation. It's more like I take some cues. I've also had hair not like hers and I do wear whatever I like. I was dressing as a woman but my chest felt empty. I wanted to have breasts for beauty, to fill out a bra etc. And I certainly felt more beautiful after. She did inspire the size of my implants, true, but I think it was also a very reasonable size at the time.

TBH, I have always felt a bit female. The thing is, which I guess is part of the reason I went into this so easily, is that I was never too focused on gender roles. I just went along with being a guy because it was a default. I didn't strongly identify with being a man. When I tried being a woman, I felt happier, I guess.

Leona
07-06-2013, 11:40 PM
What was your family culture like, growing up, with regard to gender roles? Mine was rigid. Mom stayed at home, dad worked, men did this, women did that, etc. What was your family like?

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 11:43 PM
It was very liberal and relaxed. There was little to nothing in regards to gender roles. We were taught to accept whoever, regardless of their unchosen characteristics (race, gender, orientation etc).

Leona
07-06-2013, 11:45 PM
How has your family reacted, in particular to the BA procedure?

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have any family now (never had siblings).

Leona
07-06-2013, 11:52 PM
What about parents?

yoonagirl
07-06-2013, 11:53 PM
They passed on.

MysticLady
07-07-2013, 04:28 PM
I can say I feel blessed. I've always had actually somewhat of a feminine body. I have a thin frame, little bit bigger hips, slender size for the shoulders and even feminine facial features and slender legs. 5'5, 105 pounds (I know it seems light, but my doctor says I'm perfectly healthy and this is my natural size). I used to be made fun of for this. I used to not like my body, but I never let it get me down.

Hi Yoonagirl. Welcome to the family.
Wow. You went from one side to the other side rather quickly. I suspect that your definitely a girl in a mans body. Your size is total woman. So, your one of the fortunate ones that some of us desire, a nice body. I'm happy for you , that your comfortable and pleased with yourself. Good Luck and Welcome:hugs:

Princess Grandpa
07-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Thank you for sharing

May your happiness continue forever

Hug
Rita

Rogina B
07-07-2013, 08:45 PM
BS to this whole story!! How about some real proof to back the story up? BS BS!!

Kandy Barr
07-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Wow, when I welcomed you yesterday in the intro section and ask you to tell us a little about yourself I never expected a story like this! You know Yoona, your story is so fantastic as to be hard to believe. If you are on the level then I wish you happiness in your journey thru life, if not then all I can say is I hope you find yourself. Just remember,the truth will always come to light, usually sooner than later. Best of luck to you.

Rhonda Darling
07-07-2013, 11:12 PM
I do believe Rogina and Leona nailed this preposterous story for what it is.

Let me see if I've got the shortened version down. You decided one day you needed boobs, went to a doctor, asked for a boob job, and voila, "Her you are sir, one set of nice boobies, I hope they make you happy - my medical ethics be damned." But keep adjusting your story and adding details to make it work -- sooner or later it will collapse of its own weight.

If we're wrong, prove it.

Rhonda

Rogina B
07-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Perhaps she "went away" !!

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 10:22 PM
And I wanted her to stay.

Kandy Barr
07-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah, me too! Might have been entertaining.:eek:

MysticLady
07-08-2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90

........Attention all cars. Be on the lookout for GG posing as CD. Armed and dangerous. That'll be all.

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 11:09 PM
LOL Loved Dragnet now its just a campy show for a few chuckles. Notice the badge number too always reminds me of Quaaludes.( Rohor 714's)

MysticLady
07-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Whoa.................the colors,dude....................whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:s mug:

Vickie_CDTV
07-08-2013, 11:19 PM
I'd really have to wonder about a plastic surgeon who would have "no qualms" about giving a cis man a boob job...

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Eggs Ackley!!!!!!!!!!!!

MysticLady
07-08-2013, 11:31 PM
I'd really have to wonder about a plastic surgeon who would have "no qualms" about giving a cis man a boob job...

Money Talks in a lot of cases. How greedy are you?

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 11:33 PM
I figured when I said OK to the PS's charge he would take my money but nope wouldn't do it.

AmyGaleRT
07-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Well, there's the case of Brian Zembic, who won a $100,000 bet by getting 38C implants and keeping them in for a year. Someone had to perform his surgery. (Supposedly it was a plastic surgeon who did it in exchange for Zembic forgiving a gambling debt.) Perhaps YG found someone similar? ;)

- Amy

ReineD
07-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Seems to me that you ought to consider investigating if you're intersex. I don't have the faintest idea how to do that other than to get an ultrasound looking for ovaries.

There are many different types of intersex conditions and several ways to test for them: chromosome analysis (karyotyping), hormonal levels tests, endoscopic examination, and ultrasounds or MRIs.

Here's more about the various intersex types:

http://www.isna.org/faq/conditions

Beverley Sims
07-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Yoona I applaud your bravado in doing what you are doing, I would suggest a therapy session to find out where you stand in the TG spectrum.
I really would not like to put a label on you just be who you are.

Jennifer in CO
07-09-2013, 05:07 PM
not to get too far of topic...but did you look at some of the other titles / theme songs on that page with Dragnet?...Brought back a lot of memories!!

Rogina B
07-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Beverly, Are you that gullible? This person hasn't replied since I called BS to her posting!

Leona
07-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Well, there's the case of Brian Zembic, who won a $100,000 bet by getting 38C implants and keeping them in for a year. Someone had to perform his surgery. (Supposedly it was a plastic surgeon who did it in exchange for Zembic forgiving a gambling debt.) Perhaps YG found someone similar? ;)

- Amy

Then there's Stu Rasmussen. Go to his website and read his story on how he got the BA and I think maybe it'll sound more ethical to give a GM breast implants. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stu_Rasmussen

Here's the BA story:

http://www.sturasmussen.com/TheTwins.html

He *says* it's about a friend who did it, but he's talking about himself. Carla Fong is the girl name. (I use the male pronoun because he identifies as male, even though he has breasts and wears women's clothing)