PDA

View Full Version : misty steps out.....sort of part 1

MistyCD
07-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Well I had a lot of time on my hands, thanks to a spider bite on the head that gave me shingles and a staph infection to boot! So After getting out of the hospital, the first thing I did was start to dress. Now I have shingles on my head, face and one eye, so I can't wear my wig and I never really wore makeup, as my wife would find out as she doesn't know about Misty....(lets not go there please) So I decided when my vision started to improve to go out as Misty....
The first place I went to was the local grocery store to buy some pantyhose and nail polish....it was in the morning about 9am, before the neighbors got up and before the sun got up. I headed to the store, wearing a turtleneck top, a tan skort, nude pantyhose and heeled sandals.....In my purse was my keys, the house keys and some cash..... I walked into the store like I owned the place and did my shopping... This is what I looked like...

Beverley Sims
07-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Misty,
I only ask were you comfortable dressed as you were.
And I hope it engenders confidence in yourself when you get to go out again.

Roberta Young
07-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Cute outfit Misty. Take care of Yourself with the medical issues. Hugs Roberta

linda allen
07-07-2013, 01:11 PM
The neighbors and sun aren't yet up at 9:00 AM ? Around here (now) the sun comes up about 6:30 AM and if school was in seaaion, the school busses would be running by 7:00

You say your wife doesn't know you dress, yet you go to the local store dressed ? If you leave the house or go to stores in your town dressed, it won't be long before your wife finds out.

I know you don't want to hear it, but that's probably the worst way for a wife to find out - a neighbor or aquaintence tells her they saw you out dressed as a woman.

Think long and hard about what you are doing.

Diane Smith
07-07-2013, 01:23 PM
My sympathies on the spider bite and shingles. It's one of the most painful experiences you can have.

- Diane

HelenR2
09-05-2013, 10:03 AM
You can't actually get shingles from a spider bite. Shingles often first shows itself as a single itchy or sore spot that can look like a spider bite. My sympathies though, it's a crappy condition that can strike at any time and last for ages