PDA

View Full Version : Are You Single?

felicity84
07-07-2013, 12:12 PM
I recently drove cross country. when i do that i always wear comfy casual dresses without any makeup or wigs. just staying comfy for a long day on the road.
on one evening of my trip i was wearing a pink maxi tee shirt dress and had to stop to get gas in Sidney Nebraska. as i came out of the the convenience store one of the local boys noticed me. he actually changed course to chase me down at my truck. as i was adjusting my dress and about to close the door i saw him and he asked, "Are you single?" to which i replied "yes." then he asked "Are you a guy?" and i also replied "yes." after hearing that he exclaimed "Darn!" and walked back to his car with a disappointment.

It actually made my night cause now i feel that i might actually pass if i really tried. So I got me a confidence booster and you all got a funny little anecdote.

~Joanne~
07-07-2013, 12:40 PM
well, at least nothing negative came out of the situation :)

Beverley Sims
07-07-2013, 12:42 PM
That would have frightened the living daylight out of me, let alone the shock value.....

suzy1
07-07-2013, 01:36 PM
If it was me and he had continued to ‘chat me up’ I would have run a mile…… and that’s in my 4” heels!:eek:

felicity84
07-07-2013, 01:46 PM
If it was me and he had continued to ‘chat me up’ I would have run a mile…… and that’s in my 4” heels!

LOL i can see it now suzy sets new record for fastest mile run! signs deal for running stilettos contract.

had he gone beyond that i was ready to drive off ! he actually made me very nervous when appeared at my truck and started asking questions.

suzy1
07-07-2013, 01:51 PM
We now need to ask felicity a question. Was he cute?:battingeyelashes:

Kandy Barr
07-07-2013, 02:14 PM
I was wondering when you would come to your wits Suzy.:heehee: I'm glad things turned out ok Felicity, it could have been a touchy situation out there in "buba world".

monalisa
07-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Maybe he had a bet with his friends that you were a girl and lost.

Tracii G
07-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Pretty harmless sounds like at least he didn't sound like a jackass.

Lorileah
07-07-2013, 09:59 PM
People in Sidney are more sophisticated than I thought. But he needs a new pickup line (not a new pick up he probably already had that)

Leona
07-07-2013, 10:15 PM
He definitely needs some tact. Of course, sometimes an overabundance of tact prevents anybody from making a pass that would be desirable to both parties....

Meaning, at least he stepped up and asked. He's the tip of the iceberg, babe. Tip of the iceberg.

nvlady
07-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Sounds like another example of the younger generation accepting crossdressing when you said you were a guy and all he said was "darn".