PDA

View Full Version : Second outing a huge success

Princess Grandpa
07-07-2013, 03:56 PM
What a fun night at Hamburger Mary's. the second time out and in a safe place. I was relaxed and had a wonderful time. We met some wonderful ladies who we certainly hope to see again.

We dressed in matching outfits. A long varicolored peasant skirt. At least I believe that's what it's called. The skirt went from orange to pink. We wore pink blouses and nude pumps and little paw prints on our nails. While it was visible to none but us, when we held hands you could track the kitty from one nail to the next. The lighting at the club was atrocious so we couldn't get a good picture to post.

We plan to visit as often as we can for the tgirl events, but since we need a room in order to fully bring Rita out, I will only dress for the Tuesday events. Julie's trying to figure out if she could do the make up in the van. /shrug I don't know. We are going to need to do something about forms and I have so much work to do on my mannerisms. "Point your toe forward" I heard all night. /giggle

I think what I like the most about these outings is that its for her. I was perfectly content to stay home but needed to stretch for her needs and desires. And it was soooo much fun!

Hug
Rita

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2013, 11:22 PM
That does sound like fun Rita! Glad it went so well for you!

4mymichelle
07-08-2013, 01:39 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting Rita and Julie at Hamburger Mary's for the Jungle theme party. . Such a lovely couple! I have a picture that I will post of us when I can. It is so nice to be able to meet other really nice people from this site. I look forward to seeing you again.
Till then hugs,
Michelle

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Hi Rita, It sounds like you really had a great time.

Beverley Sims
07-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Each outing helps with confidence and is heaps more fun.

4mymichelle
07-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Here is the picture of all of us at Hamburger Marys. They are such a lovely couple :) The theme of the night was Jungle Party. We all had a great time. That is why I am wearing an animal print dress :battingeyelashes: Hope you like it!

Michelle

Eryn
07-09-2013, 03:02 AM
You all look great! I'm sorry I couldn't attend but I'll bet our paths will cross sooner or later!

4mymichelle
07-09-2013, 03:10 AM
Hi Eryn,

Thank you for the compliment. I will definitely look forward to meeting both you and Persephone someday soon. You girls always have so much fun :)

Hugs,
Michelle

Princess Grandpa
07-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the picture. It came out really nice. We should have had someone else take it so all four of us could have been in it. It was so fun meeting you two. We look forward to seeing you again and getting to know you. You present so well! If I saw you out in public I would just assume you were GG.

Eryn I hope so.

We are having so much fun in this pink fog. We have arranged for date nights on Tuesdays so we. Can hit tgirl night. Although I doubt I will be able to fully present and we will definitely be back for the first Saturday of each month. Julie is enjoying getting us out there and I do feel safe at Mary's so it's fun for both of us.

Hug
Rita

kimdl93
07-09-2013, 12:20 PM
so glad to hear that your second outing was a great success. I'm so impressed at how far the two of you have come in such a short time! good for you!

Princess Grandpa
07-09-2013, 01:04 PM
so glad to hear that your second outing was a great success. I'm so impressed at how far the two of you have come in such a short time! good for you!

This is all Julie's encouragement. I never would have considered hair and make up. I probably would have eventually gotten a dress or something but OMG Rita likes to shop! /giggle for certain I wouldn't have gone outside. It's been a fun ride so far