PDA

View Full Version : holiday!

Cozmo
07-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Its been a great few days

Been away alone for a few days after some stressful times at work.

Being away from my so means I can wear bra and panties everyday

Had a great little red set by chantelle I've been wanting to try. So low cut jeans and a tight t shirt and I've been out and about. I know people could tell I was in a bra and I made sure the thong was above my Jean line. Might sound ****ty but no one here knows me and its nice to be able to reveal the fact I'm a young guy and happy in these things. Hate having to hid it all the time.

Admittedly I was terrified someone but try and ask me about it. But I felt I could deal with it.

I've also told a ex gf about this and she's upset I never told her about it. She wants me to dress for her. Really is time to get rid of my SO who told me she would leave me if she ever caught me again and get some acceptance in my life.

Anyway just thought I'd share.

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2013, 11:13 PM
It's great to hear you got to be yourself for a few days! Perhaps it's time to decide what you really want out of life! Best to you!

rocketscientist
07-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Sounds as if your SO really isn't your SO! I agree with your decision to be with someone who will accept you for you. I think you should just try to amicably split if that's possible. Hope it all works out for you. Hugs,Tonya

Stacey Summer
07-08-2013, 07:51 AM
The question I would ask us thus: why is your ex, your ex? If it has to do with issues you can work through then maybe you could give it another go? It seems she is not only accepting but encouraging.

Beverley Sims
07-08-2013, 12:57 PM
It is about time you got more serious as to what you want out of life I think.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2013, 01:39 PM
I don't think most people look for thongs under a guy's jeans Hon but, then again, you never know these days.:)

Kandy Barr
07-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Congratulations on new gf, it should allow you much more freedom. Sounds like a good time out, a little risky but glad it worked out.

linda allen
07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
You obviously don't think much of your relationship with your "SO" (whatever that means) so unless you're counting on this person for a place to live or to put food in your mouth, I would say it's time to end the relationship and move on.

It's not like you own a house or have children together (I hope).

Kristy 56
07-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Sounds like you had a ball. Good luck with your other issues.

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi Cosmo, It sounds like you are between a rock and a hard place.