PDA

View Full Version : What is your style?

JuliaC
07-07-2013, 10:27 PM
I was wondering what people would consider their style both in drab and en femme. I am pretty preppy/ athletic in guy mode and still figuring it out in fem. I know i love dresses and formal wear of girls....

Stephanie47
07-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Well, as a retiree my attire as a male is, starting from feet up, athletic shoes, sweat socks, cut off jeans or at least jean shorts, black or white BVDs and tees, shirt other than tee is optional, as in dressing up.

As the woman inside, it's three inch heels, thigh high stockings, color coordinated panty, bra and slip, and, most importantly a pretty dress that hits just above the knee. The dress is going to be an empire waist or sheath, but, maybe also a wrap. Never any sort of feminine pants or jeans. I don't go for skirts and blouses. Always a wig. At my age I want to portray a tastefully dressed woman.

Leona
07-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Hippy. Both modes. I lean a bit more bohemian (american pop bohemian, that is) in girl mode.

I aim to be the sexiest BBW crossdresser in the world! Well, in my world, at least.

betty1253
07-07-2013, 10:41 PM
That's easy.

Guy mode: old thin hippie. Blue jeans and t-shirt. And the hair to go with it.

Girl mode: Short skirts and nice blouses. Dress like I'm 20, but I didn't get to experience this then.

Have fun

Cynthia Anne
07-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Being the red neck guy that I am, I guess that makes me a red neck girl that loves to party!!

Aly Cat
07-07-2013, 11:37 PM
I guess i lean more towards hipster/metrosexual in male mode. Thick rimmed glasses, V-neck T's with Abercrombie jeans and converse. When dresses up male mode, i wear vests, pocket watch, dress shirt rolled up to elbows, and slacks/jeans.

En femme mode,
I wear high low skirts with patterned tights, 4in heels scoop neck tops. Or deep V-necks with cammi and cardigan. If its too hot, i ditch the cardigan. Other times, ill wear a nice flowy skirt with a cute top and ballet flats bare legged. No makeup or wig. Not opposed, just havent had the opportunity. Underdressing is en femme and en drab so nothing different there.

Lynn Marie
07-08-2013, 01:21 AM
My style is conservative, color coordinated, and classy whether I'm in drab or drag. I always do my best to look my best.

johanna.kitten
07-08-2013, 02:30 AM
Mine is all over the place but I find myself more comfortable in my business look. Mostly black/grey. For sports: pink.

Hugs
/Giovanna

Khaleesi81
07-08-2013, 03:41 AM
In guy mode it depends what I'm doing, most if the time slim fit jeans and a fitted tshirt. If I'm smartening up, some nice trousers and a shirt or jumper. I've started spending a lot more on my guy wardrobe recently.

In girl mode, I like classic tailoring, I like the look of shift dresses and pencil skirts with heels. That said a nice played skirt balances out broader shoulders. My preferred skirt length is on or below the knee.
Makeup wise, maybe a bit retro. Usually I have flicked eyeliner. Maybe a smoky eye effect for an evening look. Still experimenting a bit, but that's all part of the fun!

noeleena
07-08-2013, 04:12 AM
Hi.

style as in as a person , a strong woman self assured puts her hands to any thing, a hard working Frau because i am .has others work under her when needed,

Style as in dress wear. oh heck i prefer my Renaissance garb. my background is Prussian so i tend that way, though can come up quite good in Edwardian wear of those times, can do very well in Scottish ,

normal wear, a skirt tee top over jacket head wear, flate shoes or boots, mainly Autumn colours with me pink some where around , evening wear i have some lovely clothes allways long skirts & nicely styled. and i keep it simple

...noeleena...

Khaleesi81
07-08-2013, 04:15 AM
Dang. Just realised I missed a trick by not saying 'Gangnam'.

joanna4
07-08-2013, 04:22 AM
Dang. Just realised I missed a trick by not saying 'Gangnam'.

I love that:laughing:

I'm preppy and metro in drab and really dressy and edgy in girl mode

TeresaCD
07-08-2013, 04:31 AM
I like to look classy as a girl, not downmarket.
As a guy, most at home in jeans and a t-shirt.

erickka
07-08-2013, 05:14 AM
In guy mode, grease monkey 6 days a week, but as a girl, comfy, classy casual attire for me.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Pretty much blue collar casual in guy mode. Long skirts and dresses, caftans and loungers in gal mode.:)

Cheryl T
07-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Jeans and a t-shirt guy to average gal next door.
He's all comfort while I'm whatever the occasion calls for.

dawnmarrie1961
07-08-2013, 08:02 AM
Style. Who cares? I wear what feels comfortable. Usually that is just shorts and a tube top. This is TEXAS! It's hot as heck down here! What annoys me is people asking me "How much do you bench press? You're pretty ripped for a chick!" I don't lift weights! Not that there is anything wrong with it. But just stop asking me!!! Jeesh!

Sabrina133
07-08-2013, 08:50 AM
In drab mode, business suits or business casual, in girl mode am all over the place depending on what am doing. I prefer short skirts and dresses, matching panties and bras, fitted blouses. For the casual look, shorts and Ts with wedge sandals in summer. In winter and cooler months, leggings or tight jeans with pumps or boots. If am going to a club than i tend to get a bit edgier.

linda allen
07-08-2013, 08:56 AM
My style?

A normal female my age, dressed appropriately for the time and place. No 6" heels, no ultra short miniskirts or shorts, no "hooker" makeup, etc.

xdressed
07-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Pretty much standard heavy metal guy in guy mode. Went through my facebook photo's from the last 18 months the other day and in nearly every photo I've got a beer can or a bass guitar in my hand lol. In girl mode I dress kinda similar but much more gothic (elegant dresses, corsets etc) but I do mix it up a little bit sometimes as well depending on the situation or what I feel like wearing

MsJordan
07-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Guy mode just depends on the occasion - my job requires business attire, which I like bit when I'm out and about I'm a t-shirt, khaki shorts, and jeans kinda guy.

Femme - always been a huge fan of the professional woman look - business suits, nice blouses and pencil skirts with flesh toned hose and 4 inch heels!

MysticLady
07-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Elegant and classy are my preferred styles of dressing.

Caroline-Grant
07-08-2013, 09:36 AM
When in guy mode I wear long sleeves and full pants year round (even when it's a hundred degrees outside). I tend to lean towards dark colored clothes and wear baggy things to make me look bigger (defense mechanism from being small and picked on as a child). I favor wearing some things almost every day, like a very baggy black hoodie. In female mode I still like to stick with darker colors but I'm not above some bold color. Mostly reds and blacks and assorted colors picked based on design. I almost always wear dresses and if I don't I normally wear skirts. I'm alright with tight jeans but they don't give me as much freedom as skirts do.

To summarize I dress like an oddball with an aversion to the sun as a guy (which is basically what I am). And I either dress like a goth or a girly girl when en femme. Though I've been know to dress like a clubber from time to time.

Beverley Sims
07-08-2013, 12:54 PM
I am a jeans and top girl mostly when dressed.
It is convenience more than anything.
I like dresses but you cant ride horses in them successfully.

marlenesexton
07-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Man Mode: Crosstrainers or hiking shoes, ankle socks, cargo or athletic shorts, briefs, t-shirts. Retired so I keep it comfy and casual.

Girl Mode: Heels and hose. Lingerie, casual or business casual dresses, starting to amass a collection of casual clothes, leggings, blouses, etc. for knocking around the house when I have the chance.

NicoleScott
07-08-2013, 02:22 PM
My style?

A normal female my age, dressed appropriately for the time and place. No 6" heels, no ultra short miniskirts or shorts, no "hooker" makeup, etc.

Can't you describe your style without saying you don't dress like a hooker?

il.dso
07-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Guy mode: shorts, t-shirts and sandals whenever possible. Shirts and ties for work (yuck!).
Girl mode: ALWAYS nylon panties, pantyhose, slips and dresses and business skirt suits with high heels.
Definitely prefer girl mode, not even a close.

nethiker55
07-08-2013, 02:34 PM
boy mode mostly jeans and T shirt
girl mode casual to a little ****ty

linda allen
07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Can't you describe your style without saying you don't dress like a hooker?

I sense you are upset with my answer for some reason. :brolleyes:

Well, I suppose I could describe my style without saying that I don't dress like a hooker, but I think that says it pretty well. Anything else would take a lot more words and not be as clear in the end.

lynnef
07-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Guy mode - Sweatpants/XL+ T-shirts (i'm really a M/L, but i like the space... :D ), always dark colors, basically a grey/black/blue lump w/ glasses and messy hair in a bun :P

Girl mode -
Skirts / dresses (formal/casual), tank-tops/almost-fitted T-shirts.. (right now i'm wearing a white tanktop w/ a white short skirt... it's HOT here..) bright colors/white/etc... and when I lose some weight(hah....)/when its cooler/less humid I love the feel/look of the chinese dresses (cheongsam/qipao)

seems i'm 2 opposites in one body... heh... :P

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 06:54 PM
For all you UK girls what is a jumper?
That refers to a pull over dress here in the states.

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Hi Julia, Mr. Drab can be found most days in Jeans button down shirt white trouser socks and black loafers just your average
70 year old teenager ((stuck back in the 60s')).

Although I can be found in a shirt, tie and a jacket as required by the management.

Now Miss Orchid can be found properly dressed as a lady in her fifties in a nice skirt, blouse & heels or a pretty dress
with the proper accessories neckless, earrings , bracelets and a matching belt and my shoulder length Blonde wig that's my Crowning Glory.

I have been known to go off the reservation on occasion with a mini skirt or a pair of daisy dukes pantyhose and heels
with a tight top to show off the GIRLS.

xdressed
07-09-2013, 04:24 PM
For all you UK girls what is a jumper?
That refers to a pull over dress here in the states.

Unless I'm mistaken it's the same as a sweater

kimdl93
07-09-2013, 04:34 PM
business casual in male mode. En femme, it depends. I always try to dress appropriate to the situation and for a woman of my age. That may be a casual knit top and shorts, capri's or jeans or like this afternoon, a floral maxi print and white sandals. But I'll also go more formal for a night out. I seldom ...well never, wear a skirt above the knee.

Dora
07-09-2013, 07:34 PM
In guy mode I prefer jeans/tshirt or sweat pants and a tshirt, in girl mode I either like the really nice pant suits or really nice business type dress and I prefer a separate top from the dress, soon I plan on having a makeover done and I want to do a sexy librarian type look, thats probably more of the type I really like for clothes is anything to do with sexy librarian looks.

AmyGaleRT
07-09-2013, 09:33 PM
In guy mode, I'm Generic Geek #42. Khaki pants, polo shirts or geeky T-shirts, and Timberland shoes.

As Amy, I'm decidedly more upscale. I don't have a lot of pants, and like either dresses (ranging from casual to dressy, depending on occasion), or skirt/blouse separates, but I do like some length to them. And I do love my shoes! :)

- Amy

GeorgeA
09-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Very conservative male clothes but more casual since I retired. Also very conservative female outfits, which does not really matter as I dress only at home.

GinaD
09-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Guy mode - Jeans/shorts, t-shirts

Girl mode - sexy lacy underthings, short dresses/skirts/shorts, tiny tops, high heels, and showing as much skin as I can reasonably get away with. definitely not age appropriate most of the time:)

Lady Mandy
09-10-2013, 02:00 AM
Good question - when I'm in male, I like Dockers & a Polo or floral print Hawaiian shirts, boat shoes or sketchers (depending) but I wear female jewelry always. . . Bra when possible, & of course panties.

In female - Anything I feel like.

natalialimapoa
09-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Guy: Alternative, rock n roll, similar to Johnny Depp style, hats and a lot of accesories.

Girl: Same thing. I like black eye make up and heels.

Marcelle
09-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Guy mode . . . hiking boots, cargo pants, t-shirt (typical going to do some outdoor activity clothes).

En Femme . . . very girly, girl. Love dresses, lingerie and heels for some things around the house. Will wear jeans, lingerie and a nice top for other things around the house.

AveryS
09-10-2013, 06:42 AM
I hate guy mode... so I really don't care what I wear. In he summer, some type of cargo shorts and a ratty t-shirt, cheap runners from walmart, etc. Which sucks because I'm guy mode almost all the time... but seriously.. don't care about my guy appearance.

My female wardrobe is mostly casual. Nice fitted jeans, layered cami and tshirt, hoodie, or else skirts and basic dresses with hose and wedges or flats (first heels soon...) Overall a fairly conservative look - not clubwear, but not business attire. I don't want to be the flamboyant one in the room.. I'd rather disappear into the background and not call attention to myself - yet be cute enough that someone might come up and say Hi :)

If I'm just outside in the yard, barefoot in yoga pants and layered T works for me. I never wear shorts... if I need short legs, it's skirts all the way.

StephanieCD21
09-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Both kinda retro.

Guy mode: Jeans, t-shirt, mechanic's jacket, and Dr. Martin shoes.

En Femme: Skirts, dresses, and heels. And lots of polka dots. :)

samanthasolo
09-10-2013, 07:43 AM
When I am in guy mode it is pretty much gym attire for the gym, jeans and tees for work. And when I am home and running about I am mostly casual. Jeans, cargo shorts, tees and tanks, sneakers and flipflops. TOTALLY DIFFERENT when I am getting my girly on! I am mostly looking to go for that glamorous, sexy, seductive look! That is what I like the most but I have been working on also trying to get down an everyday dressed down feminine look that doesn't jump out. That is someting I am really working with just to be able to get out shopping with my wife or out for a bite to eat and not draw too much attention.

gautier_nikolai
09-10-2013, 10:59 AM
En femme i try to go for a Carla Bruni style (well it doesn't translate so well on me: no surprise:() but stylish, toned down, very tailored , elegant Parisian style.I love that kind of simple, natural beauty look.

In male mode kinda the same tailored look like lots of coloured shirts, boots, brogues, sports jackets or preppy at the weekends.

Jaymees22
09-10-2013, 11:31 AM
In guy mode practically the same everyday, boat shoes, white socks, jeans and a button down long sleeve shirt, if it's hot out then shorts and a polo shirt.

In girl mode I'll try many different looks from classy to cheesy and sometimes just plain goofy. Hugs Jaymee

SophieKitty
09-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Guy mode

Sharp Suits
Waistcoats
Jeans
Hilarious T-Shirts
Boots

Girl mode

Corsets
Bustiers
Gloves
Lollipops
Skirts
Dresses
Jeans
Lolita socks
Tights
Newrock Boots
Leather
Lace
Satin
Velvet
Cotton
Silk

Of course not all of these at the same time, and not all of these I own. It's just things that suit my style!