PDA

View Full Version : New purse brings... stuff (Not shopping related)

whowhatwhen
07-07-2013, 11:54 PM
PURSE HUNGRY!
http://i.imgur.com/1fzili1.jpg

Mom was not happy though, said she wanted to get me one for my birthday.
Great! You'd think but since she's hoping I'll latch back into masculinity it'd undoubtedly be a man style bag.

**** It though.
I've given her months of space, a way to talk to a qualified therapist for little money, and kept my own needs in terms of being TG lower as to reduce stress.

Now I've got to look after myself and it came in the form of that loud ass purse.
:)

Edit:
That's my everyday purse.

Leona
07-08-2013, 12:00 AM
I need a purse. I have no pockets in any of my skirts, and I carry a wallet, pack of cigarettes, lighter, cell phone, and car keys wherever I go.

My daughter has the purse I need, and she has offered it to me, but it's this loud and obnoxious lavender thing. I'm still tempted to go fetch it from storage, because functionally it'll suit my needs, but it doesn't match anything I wear!

whowhatwhen
07-08-2013, 12:04 AM
To be fair neither does this, but I'm not interested in colour matching nearly as much unless it's really obnoxious.

Leona
07-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Understood. This thing is obnoxious, though. You picked something quite reasonable that will probably never blatantly clash, even when it doesn't exactly match. So, good job! :)

Also, there's still no reason your mom can't give you a purse. How many women do you know that only have one purse?

whowhatwhen
07-08-2013, 12:10 AM
She's still clinging to the hope of me coming out of this so I'd guarantee it would be a murse.
There is a difference, even if just a psychological one.

Alexis.j
07-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Nice, like the color. I need one too... I got a hand me down, huge, ugly gold one that's really not me! Just gathering dust in the bottom of the cupboard.
Then I have a mini one, just barely big enough for cell, lippi etc. Its probably 8-9"x8-9"

Leona
07-08-2013, 12:47 AM
She's still clinging to the hope of me coming out of this so I'd guarantee it would be a murse.
There is a difference, even if just a psychological one.

Understood. That difference is the reason I haven't bought a "murse" even though it would suit me functionally.

I'll post a link when I watch more BBT. I've got an article in the works arguing that Raj is trans, and this purse thing reminds me of it. I just need more cites.... :)

Beverley Sims
07-11-2013, 12:34 PM
My big assed purse is brown and seconds as a camera carry bag.
Goes over my shoulder great in both modes.
It is genuine female.

pedalpusher
07-11-2013, 12:37 PM
i have purses that allow me to carry a wardrobe in them....looooove them...most of mine are buttery soft leather (another fetish for me). I end up carrying my pumps or sandals alot in my big purses after a long day at work