PDA

View Full Version : Out and About in Manchester

Amelia Moxon
12-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Hey girl's, sorry I haven't posted for a while but I have been busy. About a month ago I got out in Manchester, I have only just got the photos so I didn't see the point in posting at the time.
Check out
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76667956@N00/
For all of the pics.
And no the Guy in one of the photos is not my boyfriend before any of you ask, he's my best friend (he is gay though), I only picked that photo because I look more girly in it.
I had a great time; Canal Street is a great place to get out and about everywhere is so accepting, and I suppose that’s the nature of the place. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Gemma Rhodes
12-20-2005, 09:59 AM
Looking good Amelia,

Its a great feeling isn't it. Ive been out a few times now and really enjoy myself and have also been to my first girly dinner party locally. Have got trips planned to TX and Boston Belles again in January and hoping to have a weekend in Manc at the end of the month. Hopefully one day soon we can meet up and have a girly night out together somewhere.

Take care.

Gemma xx

Sophia Rearen
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
Amelia,
Good for you. Well done. And, a belated happy birthday to the birthday girl!
Looking very pretty.

Sharon
12-20-2005, 12:03 PM
You look very nice, Amelia, and very comfortable with yourself. Well done! :)

Cheery GG
12-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey amelia,

I was there about a month ago, i bet we werent far apart. I was out with Lisa my So and some cd friends of hers.

We had a great time, and i agree, Canal street is great.

cheery
xx

Dayna
12-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Great photos, Amelia! You are lucky to have a friend like Stu!

Ms. Laura
12-20-2005, 06:14 PM
You look gorgeous Amelia, and so comfortable and natural.

Michellemartyn
12-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Looking good Amelia,

Its a great feeling isn't it. Ive been out a few times now and really enjoy myself and have also been to my first girly dinner party locally. Have got trips planned to TX and Boston Belles again in January and hoping to have a weekend in Manc at the end of the month. Hopefully one day soon we can meet up and have a girly night out together somewhere.

Take care.

Gemma xx
Hi Gemma
If you ever need a girl to show you round the village let me no Im only 30 mins away and just love it Wednesday nights are good T/girl nights aswell
HAVE FUN
MICHELLE