PDA

View Full Version : How do you go about preparing for your activities?

Julie Bender
07-08-2013, 10:54 AM
This am we are prepping for a photo op.
Rita doing her clothing then nails as I prep the photo sets!
I will Do makeup and take some shots of her!

Princess Grandpa
07-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Heh I didn't know I wasp prepping for a photo op. I thought I was just enjoying my day.

We have the place to ourselves from 8:00am to 2:00 most days. This is good because I need so much work on my presentation. (Presentation = genuine mannerisms?)

Hug
Rita

P.S. I'm so glad you can't see the 5:00 shadow lol.

4mymichelle
07-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi Julie,

Woohoo a photo op. Always love those! Rita didn't know that is what you were going to be doing? Hee hee hee :battingeyelashes: That is what I consider enjoying my day. Anytime you can get dolled up!

Julie, the prep all depends on what I will be doing. Of course the choice of outfit to wear would be first to match the activity. After that would be the look of the makeup. Then just have a nice time of course :)

Hugs,
Michelle

kimdl93
07-08-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't do photos. But I do go out regularly, and I just get made up as usual.

Beverley Sims
07-08-2013, 12:29 PM
I do not do photos per se but when I go out I prep enough to look acceptable.

Di
07-08-2013, 10:31 PM
How did it go? I remember those days... A rainy or snowy day inside and I would come up with fun ideas and Sherlyn did not mind either:devil:
.I am a hambone myself and would join in....hope you had fun.:D

Nowdays we mostly are out and about and still take some pics ....but we might just have to do a photo op again.

Princess Grandpa
07-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Photo op postponed. Don't you hate it when real life gets in the way of what's really important. /giggle.

4mymichelle
07-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Rita,

Sorry to hear that. But we must do what we have to do! Will wait to see the photos after the shoot can get done :)

Hugs,
Michelle

linda allen
07-09-2013, 08:26 AM
It's really hard to turn my 21" monitor to see the photo as it should be seen. ;)