PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Do Your Laundry?

CindyT
09-25-2004, 10:15 AM
I was wondering how the other "Closet" types like me find time or places to wash your girly clothes?

I got lucky today, just the timing of everyone going to work and I was left alone for a while and FINALLY got to wash my clothes! I was planning a trip out of town today JUST to hit a remote laundromat somewhere but this worked out good!

THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME TIPS:

1. NEVER wash your bra's with your thong panties!!! The hooks in the bras get tangled in the thin fabric of the panties and creates the most aweful mess I've ever seen! I did this once and it took me OVER AN HOUR TO UNTANGLE THE MESS!!!

2. Do wash like colors together, like jeans altogether, delicates on "delicate" cycle, and all whites together. Dry them that way too!

3. Read the labels! If it says cold water, be sure to use cold! Some things fall apart or shrink!
Although if you want to shring something, this combined a longer dry cycle may help.

4. Be sure they are completely dry before you hide them away! Once I hurried thru laundry, someone came home, and I stuffed everything a garbage bag and hid them away, one item was damp, - BAD BAD! When I went back a few days later everything in that bag was MOLDY, YUK!

5. Dry the light weight fabrics together, they dry fast so watch them close.

6. Use fabric softner, I like to use the breeze dryer sheets, they smell soooo goood!!!

Anyone else have any tips or ideas they want to add ???

CindyT

babe4life
09-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Cindy, thanks for the tips! :)
Love,
Vicky

CindyT
09-25-2004, 10:59 AM
You're welcome!

I love your new avatar pic!

I thought I would also share some pics of my wardrobe also, we were discussing quaitities the other day and I counted so far 37 pair of panties!! My male self has about 5....

Sara Kat
09-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Since I'm always up late late at night I do my laundry then. No one is ever around to bother me.

Bernadina
09-25-2004, 05:42 PM
I do the washing and drying. My wife does the sorting and ironing, Like Cindy T suggested, keep like colours together and watch the fast dry stuff. The only problem I have is that some of my panties end up in my wifes drawer.

And I do have the luxury of being able to the laundry whenever I want without anyone else caring.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/rose.gif

babe4life
09-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Cindy, what a stunning collection. I only have a few pairs of white and pink panties. Got to get me some more :). Oh and a so-called corset that is kind of nice too.
And of course, thanks for the complement :D
Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
09-26-2004, 03:50 AM
cindyt just go to laundry mat and do it people won't notice if you don't make a big deal out of it for all thay know mabey its you girlfreind's or your wifes undies. or think "it's not woman's underware if you buy it for your slefe". or you could just drop them off at a laundry survice you get it back clean folded and none of the trouble.
love it ;)
wear it :cool:
wendy me :p

Amelie
09-26-2004, 03:53 AM
I wouldn't know anything about doing the laundry, my butler does the laundry.

Love Amelie

crispy
09-26-2004, 04:21 AM
try wearing your undies in the shower or bath. Mmmm! Nice. :D

then as long as you have a private en-suite so you can hang them up to dry overnight.

with much love, from the most practical t-girl on the web............. :rolleyes:

crispy
09-26-2004, 04:23 AM

Love Amelie

posh tart! :p :p :p

take care :rolleyes:

Bernadina
09-26-2004, 07:23 AM

Love Amelie
Gotta watch those butlers. He's probably wearing your panies too.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/thm_frbfly020.gif

Sandra H
09-26-2004, 07:37 AM
I am lucky as I can wash my cloths and dry them as and when I want. As for your bra’s, you should hand wash these as the wire can be damaged in a washing machine. I wash my tights and stockings by hand in a mild detergent. Then dry them on the radiator in my bedroom. It’s nice to waken to nice dry stockings and tights in view. Makes a good start to the day :D :D

babe4life
09-26-2004, 07:47 AM
Speaking of butlers ... I would kind of like one around the house :). Of course he must be discrete! And he really must now how to wash the delicates. Very important that. :D

Natasha Anne
09-26-2004, 07:59 AM
I use a washing machine and put delicate stuff into a laundry bag. It's a mesh bag that allows the items to be washed but prevents them dissappearing with the socks or getting tangled with other things.

mchelle
09-26-2004, 11:35 AM
i wash in sink sometimes .
when i was on vacation i did that and hung them over the shower rod so housekeeping saw.
do need to figure a diff way to do them here though.

CindyT
09-28-2004, 07:09 AM
One of the other methods I've used is to do them at a hotel, in their machines, but of course, I can only do this while traveling.

I can't really use a laundromat around here, because everyone knows me and they know I have a working machine at home. Could get spotted by the wife! :eek:

CindyT

Jayne71
09-28-2004, 08:31 AM
If you're washing stockings or tights in a machine, put them in the pocket of a pair of jeans - this stops them getting bobbly. Not that I'm fixated on nylon in any way...oh, no! ;)

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-28-2004, 09:20 AM
try wearing your undies in the shower or bath. Mmmm! Nice. :D
I like the way you think!!