PDA

View Full Version : Kandy's got cleavage!

Kandy Barr
07-08-2013, 10:24 PM
A while back I found a small hole in one of my breast forms, with ya'lls (yep, Texan) help I repaired the hole with a Tegraderm adhesive strip. The only draw back was I can't attach them any longer due to a little separation in the outer skin and the silicone. I thought I'd have to order a new pair of forms as I really liked to attach them. Instead I ordered a nubra and a couple of pocket bras just to see what they would look and feel like. Omg do I love the effect this creates. The cleavage the nubra creates along with sheerness and jiggle of the pocket bra is very realistic. I believe I like this "illusion" even better than the attached forms by themselves. Now I know the secret to all the cleavage I've been seeing, and here I thought all of yall were taking HRT.

Cleavage pics posted on flickr, click link below if interested in seeing the "secret.":o

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Glad you found the secret Kandy.
Two chicken cutlets and tight bra kymaro body shaper do the trick for me

whowhatwhen
07-08-2013, 10:42 PM
So I take it you're eating your boobs after wearing them?
:P

Kandy Barr
07-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Tracy, you're one of the ones I thought for sure was taking hrt. Ha ha.

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Ha ha WWW no just the WalMart beast enhancers. That was too funny lmao.
Kandy its all an illusion trust me.

whowhatwhen
07-08-2013, 11:01 PM
I read here I think about using boneless chicken as boobs though.
Before heading out you could put frozen ones in your bra and when you get home toss your Bs on the Q thawed and ready to go.

Kandy Barr
07-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Had me fooled:eek: was ready to start therapy and hrt!! Just kidding, but girl was I ever jealous!!!! :doh:
That's good Corinne, anybody for bbq this weekend?

whowhatwhen
07-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Bring
Your
Own
Boobs

Ellie52
07-08-2013, 11:20 PM
I think I would need a whole chicken to get anything like them. They are fantastic....Soooo Jealous...Ellie

Tracii G
07-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Eloise lots of pulling, tugging and stuffing to get them to look like that.
Two enhancers on each side and a tight push up bra.Whew very uncomfy but looked good LOL.
They did bounce a lot.

Kandy Barr
07-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Bring
Your
Own
Boobs
Think I'll try to stuff two rib eyes in there then, ought to get some serious results!!!

Tracii G
07-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Sooooo Kandy are we going to see a pic of said cleavage?
Don't tell me you didn't take a pic.LOL

whowhatwhen
07-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Just use a rack of ribs, the jokes practically write themselves...
:P

Kandy Barr
07-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Sooooo Kandy are we going to see a pic of said cleavage?
Don't tell me you didn't take a pic.LOL

Have to post them on flickr. For some reason my phone won't access my photo gallery from the manage attachments pop up screen. Had Sandra and Tamra trying to help me along with several others, nothing worked. Finally got frustrated and just opened a flickr account. Sorry, but tonight I just got ready for bed and am just plain ole flat chested me again. Promise, next time I'll post to flickr and notify you.

Tracii G
07-09-2013, 12:28 AM
I just knew you HAD to take pics LOL Post them whenever you can I was just teasing you. :D

BLUE ORCHID
07-09-2013, 06:26 AM

Hi Tracii, Be careful it looks like the (GIRLS) are about to make their escape.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2013, 01:37 PM
That is one way to create cleavage, there are a myriad of others and some are better endowed to do it better also. :)

Kandy Barr
07-09-2013, 03:12 PM
I just knew you HAD to take pics LOL Post them whenever you can I was just teasing you. :D

As promised, anyone interested in seeing cleavage created by nubra click on to the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Tracii G
07-09-2013, 04:30 PM
You look great Kandy and your new found bewbs look good!!

Deedee Skyblue
07-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Tracii sure is eager to show off her boobs!

Deedee ;)

Ellie52
07-09-2013, 06:43 PM
As promised, anyone interested in seeing cleavage created by nubra click on to the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr
Kandy Those photos are so cool, you look amazing.

Tracii G
07-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Deedee you are sooo right LOL

Deedee Skyblue
07-09-2013, 08:34 PM
We need a thread called 'The Revealing Adventures of Tracii's Bodacious Boobs' - in the photo session. Directed by Docrobbysherry, and chronicled by some of our members who are professional photographers.

Deedee