PDA

View Full Version : Kinda funny

Myasummers05
07-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Well my wife n i are laying on our bed talkin and my daughter comes in the room and starts messing around on one of my shelves. After a few minutes i hear a thud thud on the floor. My wife n i look and c that my fake boobs ( water balloons) that i had in a shirt had fell. My wife looked at me a little weird then my daughter asked " what are these for?" the wife n i were both speechless for once :/ i finally looked at her and said that they were for water balloon fight we would b having later this week. Being pleased with that answer she left our room happily and is now looking forward to a water balloon fight this week, guess im gonna have to buy some actual water balloons for this week now :)

RADER
07-09-2013, 10:47 AM
What if they where real silicone ones; I would like to see a balloon fight with them. LOL
Rader

Stephanie47
07-09-2013, 11:11 AM
You better buy the same size balloons she found. Don't buy the same 32A's if she saw a 44D cup balloon! :)

Balloons for water fights are considerably smaller than regular ten inch party balloons. Have fun!

It nice to see others are using cheap enhancements. My wife came home one day to find unexploded water balloons in the kitchen sink. I forgot to pop them after undressing. She didn't say anything. That was not part of the deal in a DADT marriage. Now that the first thing I get rid of when undressing.

meganmartin
07-09-2013, 11:42 AM
now that is funny... sometimes you have to be quick on your feet.

Kandy Barr
07-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Probably ought to get a big party bag of balloons, you may have gotten something started with the kiddo and she's gona want to do the water balloon fight more than once. Look at the bright side, you'll always have plenty of balloons for other activities. LoL

Chickhe
07-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Don't worry... her friends will fill her in on why you have water balloons in your room...

Myasummers05
07-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Lol i will try to fill the regular water balloons to the max to get close to the size she found ;)... I have had this same set of water balloons for 9 months without them popping :) the trick is to wrap them in towels before putting them away :)

kimdl93
07-09-2013, 12:11 PM
it might be time to invest in some silicon forms. that 9 month old water balloon has to be getting weaker by the day...and it won't break while its wrapped in a towel!

Beverley Sims
07-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Lots of water balloon fights coming up I think. :)

Laura912
07-09-2013, 01:03 PM
This thread has the potential to balloon into something...