PDA

View Full Version : Bordom

Myasummers05
07-09-2013, 09:14 AM
I had to bring my boss to court this morning, and as i sit here in my truck waiting for him to get out of court, i watch as woman, young and older walk by, and it amazes me to c how much of a fassion difference there is from the yound ladys to the older woman. And to tell the truth from what i have seen, i might b able to pass out in public comparred to some i have seen walking around here ;).. But with that said, have any other ladies ever sat for a while somewhere and had this same thought?

I Am Paula
07-09-2013, 09:57 AM
People watching is what coffee shops, and patios were invented for. I love the diversity of women's fashion, but it does remind me I am often over dressed.

Debra Russell
07-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Watching is where I learned how to "present" and not overdress; however - still must be careful of too much makeup jewelry - too many attention getters are a give away...it's hard to fly under the radar..................Debra

Myasummers05
07-09-2013, 12:03 PM
I agree that watching the other GG's is a good way to get some pointers of whats in fashion for the season, as well as what not to wear. Over accesorizing can bring to much attention and so can under accesorizing, You gotta get it just right :)

kimdl93
07-09-2013, 12:09 PM
I can't spend an hour at a coffee shop, airport or any other public venue without studying and making mental notes about what women my age are wearing. Not to be critical, but to learn what looks right for a given body shape, height, coloring, and of course, situation. Its continuously enlightening.

Majella St Gerard
07-09-2013, 12:49 PM
All the time. I people watch all the time. I know I can't pass, don't even try. I present as a man in women's clothes. That said, I know I look better than most GG's out there. Most women don't take the time to look in a mirror before they leave the house. I live in SC and I swear nobody, male of female owns a mirror. I make sure I look presentable in either mode, masc. or femme. I know that sounds conceited and I know I'm not a 10, but come on people, take some pride in your appearance.

Beverley Sims
07-09-2013, 01:08 PM
I have had to sit and watch the world go by on many occasions and I agree just how bad do we have to be not to be able to pass.
It comes down to deportment and mannerisms.
Consider you have already dressed to blend.