PDA

View Full Version : Faltering first steps...

AllisonUK
09-25-2004, 11:01 AM
gone

babe4life
09-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Allison, it is stunning when a GG friend is so supportive. Treasure her dearly! I loved your photos!

Love,
Vicky

CindyT
09-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Nice pics! I'm so jealous you have a gg friend to confide in! Great! Please let us know how your little venture out goes. Your pics look passable to me for sure!

CindyT

samanthajay
09-25-2004, 11:20 AM
nice pics allison your are a very luck and very pretty girl. whats scotland like?

kristi cd
09-25-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm so happy for you. :) You're so lucky to have someone to talk with about it. We should all be that lucky. :rolleyes: BTW the pics are great too. :D

samanthajay
09-26-2004, 02:37 AM
ai lass ya dinna think ya could brave da cold do ya. :D

crispy
09-26-2004, 03:28 AM
ai lass ya dinna think ya could brave da cold do ya. :D

pardon.............. ? :confused:

do you wear kilts where you come from? more likely grass skirts? HE,HE,HE :p

samanthajay
09-26-2004, 03:30 AM
im sorry i don't follow ya i know what a kilt is. :confused:

carolynhcd
09-26-2004, 04:05 AM
Allison, you definitely DID wait too long. Luckily you're still young and beautiful, so not so much harm done. I want you to know that I and all of the girls on this site encourage you. God, you're gorgeous! Am I right, girls? I'm so glad that you've got a GG to help. I too am one of the blessed few and I look forward to hearing of your future adventures, which I am sure will be an inspiration to all of us. By the way, I am of clan Maxwell. So there's my hand up your kilt. Love, Carolyn

crispy
09-26-2004, 04:26 AM
im sorry i don't follow ya i know what a kilt is. :confused:

so it's not a braw bricht moonlit nicht in manassas then? :p

babe4life
09-26-2004, 04:34 AM
Crispy, you are on a roll! LOL

Wendy me
09-26-2004, 04:54 AM
allisonuk you look hot love the strappy heels i hope that this is the start of a good freindship some to talk to or go shopping with :D
love it :p
wear it :cool:
wendy me ;)

Elinor
09-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Allison you look great girl. You are on a very good road, I'm encouraged by your attitude.

samanthajay
09-26-2004, 01:29 PM
so it's not a braw bricht moonlit nicht in manassas then? :p
no its a little chilly mourning well at least it was

babe4life
11-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Awesome Allison! This is so wonderful!!! Wow!!! Congratulations!!!

Love,
Vicky

Sweet Susan
11-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Allison, super news, and the photos! Wow! Keep us informed, and thank your friend for us! Susan

Julie
11-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Allison, like the rest of the girls I'm so pleased for you. Well done and good luck.

Julie J

Fiona K
11-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Hi Alison,
I didn't see your previous posts at the start of the thread (the pics look great), it sounds like you have some special friends there. Have fun!
Good to know there is another lass on the site!
Fiona
xx

JanelleinNylons
11-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Very nice pics Alison :)

samantha78
11-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Those pics are really nice allison. You look real beautiful. Keep up the beauty and your faith will never fail you

Victoria777
11-04-2004, 09:08 PM
I think that you are trully brave and I really look up to you for coming out with that. when i look at you I think all women. I wish I had someone around here in my life to talk to and share my inner most secrets with. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

KewTnCurvy GG
11-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Hi Allison,
Glad your coming out has been positive. Your bloke/friend is reacting in part due to whatever hang ups he has, so realize it's not about you (his reaction that is). Love the pics. Put some meat on those bones grrl (hey, I'm on the curvy side, so I look at things from that angle). What kind of fattening dishes do you Scotts make?

hugs
kew

racquel
11-04-2004, 11:16 PM
this sounds like a lady striding forward into the next,most exciting stage of her life,(not someone taking faltering nervous steps.)i am proud of you and just a bit jealous,you have a marvelous friend.the world is your oyster and you are the pearl.

Wenda
11-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Hi Allison,
Glad your coming out has been positive. Your bloke/friend is reacting in part due to whatever hang ups he has, so realize it's not about you (his reaction that is). Love the pics. Put some meat on those bones grrl (hey, I'm on the curvy side, so I look at things from that angle). What kind of fattening dishes do you Scotts make?

hugs
kew
Everything Scots make is fattening, Kew, Scotch, porridge, etc, but Scotland is a marvellous place, simultaneously true to and contrary to the stereotypes. Edinburough is a wonderful city with great architecture and marvellous history (if you are into death and destruction).
Allison, your story is wonderful. Somewhat similar experience to mine, worried to hell about sharing this huge secret, and, when you finally bring yourself to tell it, it's not a big deal! You have a great friend there, girl. I am with Kew though, babe, you are so lean you are starting to look a bit English! luv wenda.

Sharon
11-05-2004, 01:45 AM
Congratulations Allison! I don't think you need worry about any TG policies at clubs. You look good enough to go in as just another girl.

Lily_gg
11-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Allison, congrats! :D

Quick question though: have you thought about trying a slightly more involved haircut? I can just see you with really choppy chunky layers flopping across your forehead and framing your face down the sides, really bringing out those cheekbones of yours (kinda like the wig in Fiona's av. pic).

Worth a thought?... ;)

Fiona K
11-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi Alison,
From you photo we can see you haven't been indulging in the Deep Fried Mars Bar- I think it was a chip shop in Aberdeen invented it- Ugh!!!
My parents still can't get thier head around stir-fry or vegitarian cooking, it explains our place at the top of the European Heart attack league!!

You look fantastic and it sounds like you've begun to build a supportive group of freinds, we're happy for you.
Take care
Love
Fiona

Bonnie-OR
11-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi Allison
You can add me to the list of girls that think you look great, and are really happy for you. You seem at be headed in a direction that so many of us can only wish we were headed. I am living in an area that is totally not accepting of our lifestyle, and all my friends are the kind that are still for hanging gays and trannys. Anyway, You just keep going, and enjoy all life has to offer. Huggs, Bonnie

Amanda Y
11-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi Allison, wonderful that you have such great friends. I know what turmoil (as do most of us girls here) it is to come out to those you love as I have been doing that myself of late. I told my mother the other week and her reaction was incredible and nothing like I expected as she said "Is that all, who cares what you wear, I love you and thats all there is to it" and she also gave me this other tidbit of wisdom. "Your true friends wont care what u wear as they love u for who u are not what you look like and if they cant handle it, its their loss".

We all worry 2 much about concequences of being caught instead of enjoying who we are and that leads to being unhealthy and unhappy, both mentally and physically. Congrats on coming out Allison.
Loved your photos hon, those dresses look stunning on you and Im just as envious of your body. You Go Girlfriend!

hugz Amanda

Fiona K
11-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Possibly Stonehaven, just a bit south of Aberdeen...

The deep-fried Mars Bar is thought to have originated in Stonehaven, in the north-east of Scotland.

Its existence may help account for the fact that parts of Scotland have the highest incidence of heart disease, cancer and strokes, the worst teeth and the lowest life expectancy in the developed world.

Follow Me (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/654750.stm)

Hi Alison,
You're quite right, I'd forgotten exactly where!! Shame really Stonehaven is a nice wee town!
Fiona
xx