PDA

View Full Version : taking a trip!

SoCalCD_Tanya
07-10-2013, 05:44 PM
My lovely girlfriend and I are taking a lil vacation up to Seattle this weekend! The best part is that she told me to pack some stuff for Tanya to wear!! I'm so excited to be away and to be able to go out and about with my girlfriend as Tanya. She's even excited to help me with my makeup and hair (which I definitely will need help with lol). It hasn't been long since I've come out to her but she amazes me each and every day with her acceptance and understanding. I could not be more in love!

Also, I was also wondering if anybody here knew of any CD friendly spots for us to go. Maybe just go hang out, grab a meal or maybe a couple drinks. or anywhere we could just roam around. We've never been to Seattle before so any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

natalie_cheryl
07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
this is really awesome sweety your so lucky be sure to take lots of pics to remember this special weekend

Princess Grandpa
07-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Oh Tanya that's awesome! Have a great time. I do love hearing about avcepting S/O's.
I know there's a hamburger Mary's in Portland bit that's like three hours from Seattle. Maybe some of the local girls will chime in wit some suggestions. Otherwise you will have to rely on Lary Google.
Hug
Rita

BLUE ORCHID
07-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Hi Tanya, It sounds like you are in for a great weekend.

Lynn Marie
07-10-2013, 08:08 PM
A bunch of us will be having dinner at the WoodFire Grill in Everett on Friday the 12th at 6:30pm and later retiring to the Bar MYX also in Everett for drinks, flirting, and dancing. Seattle has a number of LGBT clubs in the Capitol Hill area. We're friendlier and we own the place on Fridays.

SoCalCD_Tanya
07-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Thanks lynn!! I'll see if we can add that to our plans! Hopefully we'll at least make it out for drinks if not both!

Beverley Sims
07-12-2013, 02:36 AM
I have found Seattle good.
Pikes market, the ferries and just about anywhere is good.

Davena Doll
07-12-2013, 02:47 AM
Try Olympic NP. some of the worlds largest trees are there and it is CD friendly.

SoCalCD_Tanya
07-15-2013, 01:32 AM
Thank you all for your input. We just got back and we had an amazing time! Sorry I couldn't make it out Friday night lynn! Hope you girls had a great time though. I'll post some pictures hopefully tomorrow and tell you all about our trip :)