PDA

View Full Version : Stress Relief

Aly Cat
07-10-2013, 06:30 PM
so I am going through a whole lot of intensive training for my new job and it would be so nice if I could dress after I'm done.I am booked up in a hotel in a city far from home, but alas I have nothing to wear. I have a roommate who works out after training every day and that gives me about an hour or so but because I did not know that in advance I did not bring anything with me. This training has been so stressful and all I want to do afterwards is be dressed to the nines. it would be very nice if I did not have to worry about my roommate finding out, but based on comments that I have heard between him and his wife on the phone, I know that that is out. Otherwise I would go shopping and get something. today, all I could think about was dressing in a nice mini skirt and cute top with a pair of these super hot pumps one of the girls was wearing today. Ahhh....to be a GG. :'(

kimdl93
07-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Better go to the gym with your roomie. There's more than one way to relieve stress.

Lynn Marie
07-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Had a heart attack 15 years ago. Haven't done any stress since.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde

Beverley Sims
07-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Stress relief is having your own pad.

linda allen
07-12-2013, 08:32 AM
If your roomate works for the same company that you do, having him find you wearing woman's clothes, makeup, etc. could be bad for your job situation.

We all have to put aside things that bring us pleasure sometimes so just forget about it until you get home.

Emily83
07-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Pamper yourself while he's gone. Pick up a mud mask from the supermarket, have a bath, use the shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, emery board, shave your legs or underarms & use anything else supplied by the hotel. It's not much, but at least you know you're safe & won't be interupted in the bathroom.
Good luck :)

Sandieland
07-12-2013, 10:16 AM
For stress, sometimes I'll spend an hour or two playing with my makeup. For me, it's fun, relaxing and gives me the opportunity to work out many of the bugs I encounter putting on my face.

Aly Cat
07-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Well, the trip is over. I got back last night and am happy to be home. The trip was long and stressful but I made it. As far as I know, I passed the exam. Woohoo! If I can work it out and my wife is ok with it, im going to try and get some dressing time in soon.
Im going to see if she is ok with me going out with a girlfriend (strictly platonic...aka shes a lesbian) and do some window shopping while dressed. It would be my first time out and about en femme, but im not nervous or anything. Mainly I just want to be able to hang out and socialize while dressed. After a long trip, it would definitely be nice. The biggest thing is if my wife is ok with it. I know she has been more accepting in letting me do my own thing in a DADT format but I dont want to push her too far. If shes not ok with it, id be understanding and just drop the thought for the time being. For her, I think the biggest issue with me socializing while dressed is who I socialize with. Girls will be girls and occasionally jealousy rears its ugly head...which for me I dont understand since my friend is a lesbian. Sometimes feelings cant be explained and you just have to accept them for what they are. Who knows, she may not even care and im just over analyzing things. Hopefully thats the case. Id love to go window shopping with friends.