PDA

View Full Version : I did it for the first time...

AngieStone
07-10-2013, 07:01 PM
I always read about the ladies that always wear panties even when they are not all dressed up, I never gave it a second thought to try it when in male mode, until today. I was in walmart looking around when I just happened to end up in the ladies clothing section, I do not know how that could have happened. Well I started looking around and decided to buy some new panties, nothing fancy just some cotton hipsters with a cute little bow in the front in different colors. I decided that I was going to try wearing them all day and see how that felt. I now know what everyone is talking about. I have had them on all day running around town and I love them. Should have done this years ago. I also bought some sheer toe liners to wear with my flats and today I wore them with my tennis shoes. Just that little something underneath to make you feel good. And better yet no one was the wiser. See you can learn so much here if you just listen and give it a try sometimes.

Angie

Ellie52
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Angie
There is so much nice stuff you can wear without anyone noticing - as long as you can get away with the laundry part. Just look at the thread 'what are you wearing right now' just to see what people can and do get away with.. Ellie

Kelley
07-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Life is too short for ugly underwear! I have been wearing panties 24/7 for about 2 years and I will never go back.

Kelley

BLUE ORCHID
07-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi Angie, There's no turning back, You are hooked now.

AngieStone
07-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Kelly you are so right. I should have learned earlier. Eloise I have on panties of course bra with a loose top so you really can not tell that I have it on and shorts that are kind of neutral.

Blue hook line and sinker!!!

Tess
07-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the club. I started slowly with the under dressing about 5 years ago but now its panties every day and has been for quite a while.

lona
07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Yes I Love them under it all

Hannah W.
07-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Can see myself joining this club! Underdressed for the first time yesterday & it was such a thrill! Was only a trip to the local supermarket but felt so sexy & right :) I'll be endeavouring to now do it more often!

Hannah x

AngieStone
07-10-2013, 09:45 PM
I am with you Hannah I will be doing it as often as I can.

Amie Marie
07-10-2013, 09:50 PM
everyday for almost a year now, once you start it's hard to not wear the panties. Only problem I have is laundry day and hiding them from my daughter.

VAWyman
07-10-2013, 09:53 PM
I underdress as often as I possibly can. Panties at all times, bra when I ca get away with it. Pantyhose in winter, etc.

deebra
07-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Angie, why ride a bicycle when you can drive a Cadillac, plain cotten panties are at the bottom of the scale for feeling really sexy and womanly. Go buy some really sexy, pretty, colorful bikini panties in the ultra soft fabrics such as nylon, silk or satin. Penneys has a nice selection but also check Sears, Target and Walmart. Also spend 3 bucks and try a thong, nylon of course and enjoy both underdressing and sexy, feminine panties that will propell you to a higher level of feeling feminine.

Ellie52
07-11-2013, 06:37 AM
bra when I ca get away with it. Pantyhose in winter, etc.
I use a crop top sports bra. Looks like a sports top but finishes under the bust line and feels just like a bra but WITHOUT the tell tale bra strap lines.
I also wear a short skirt under loose fitting track pants. I have done this a number of times and no one notices. You can still feel the skirt pull across your thighs when you walk but you dont get the feel of the wind on your legs unfortunately. Cant have everything I suppose Ellie

Chari
07-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Angie, wait until cooler weather and wear a pair of sheer tights or PH with silky panties after you shave and moisturize your legs! It is a thrilling sensation to feel the smoothness on your legs, and in real cold weather your legs maybe warmer too!

Kaz
07-11-2013, 06:44 AM
Once bitten no going back. I haven't worn guy underwear for many years! Sometimes wear a bra but sometimes I like that 'natural' feel! LOL

kimdl93
07-11-2013, 07:05 AM
We all started someplace, right. I eventually found that I could live happily with no male underwear at all. Of course, I also found that I could live without male clothes over the undies.

reb.femme
07-11-2013, 07:12 AM
I.... I never gave it a second thought to try it when in male mode, until today. I was in walmart looking around when I just happened to end up in the ladies clothing section,.......

As you do. Could happen to a anyone of us :heehee:

I regularly under dress for work now. Love the softer feel of my femme things

Kandy Barr
07-11-2013, 07:36 AM
Yep, you're smitten now.... I still have a drawer in my dresser w/ my boy boxers, honestly don't remember when I last opened it.

Kaz
07-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Yep, you're smitten now.... I still have a drawer in my dresser w/ my boy boxers, honestly don't remember when I last opened it.

Boxers? Are they what we keep our shoes in? LOL

pedalpusher
07-11-2013, 12:17 PM
When my panties stay on me....they are always satin or silk for the day...welcome sweetie

Beverley Sims
07-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Angie,
First times for anything are always wonderful.
You remember them always.

ErinP
07-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Good for you!
I'm not even sure what styles are in the mens under section. I don't even buy guys socks. It's been years.

JBPerry
07-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Boxers? I have no idea what those are! Tighty whities? Some of my panties are white.....oh wait thats all I have.....panties LOL

Robin777
07-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Boxers? I have no idea what those are! Tighty whities? Some of my panties are white.....oh wait thats all I have.....panties LOL

Same with me I have not worn men's underwear in years All I have is panties.... and never will go back. I also like panyhose in the winter.

Dana L
07-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Like many of us I ditched the guys underwear years ago. Lately been switching over to women's socks too. Check out Kohl's, their line of Vanity fair is great for everyday(cotton or nylon) and try the Daisy Fuentes panties and thongs for a little excitement.

Eryn
07-12-2013, 12:51 AM
I followed the same path, and after a few years the "thrill" is gone. My Vanity Fair hipsters are just well-fitting, smooth, and supportive. I still enjoy seeing which color or pattern comes up when I reach into the drawer, though!

Funny how something that seemed so daring now seems ordinary. I'm not going back to those old coarse 1930s jockey shorts, though!

AngieStone
07-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Thank you ladies, so glad to hear the the support and good ideas. Dana I am going to check out Kohl's for the Daisy Fuentes panties and thongs sounds very sexy. Eyrn even if they do become ordinary I still like the idea of having a cute pattern or little bow on my panties make me feel just a little more feminine. ErinP socks are next that is for sure.

linda allen
07-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I followed the same path, and after a few years the "thrill" is gone. ............

That's been my experience as well. I started wearing panties daily a little over a year ago, reserving my BVDs for doctor visits and such. At this point, they are just normal underwear to me, something that just feels natural, not special.

I used to wear a bra under my male shirts, but since I've been dressing more around the house with forms and female clothing, the "thrill" of wearing just a bra (without forms) under my male shirt is gone also so I seldm do it anymore.

I'm not sure I would have underdressed when I was working because there was a lot of physical work and the chance of the panties showing.

Jon7
07-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Since I just recently told my wife about my CDing, I have been able to wear my panties more often. I have worn them constantly for the last couple weeks without any plans of going back!

AngieStone
07-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Jon7 I hope to be able to do just that one of these days, the never go back part that is.

gigikaye
07-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Angie,

I agree with Deebra.....no cotton. Those are Lollipops! Please try Vanity Fair lace nouveau full briefs. They have a nice full crotch and the smoothest of nylon fabric with a touch of nice feminine lace. The best. And while you're at it include under your drab a nice wirefree smooth bra and maybe a camisole. In long pants weather, pantyhose or perhaps thigh high stockings. Hmmmmm.

PattiAllison
07-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Angie, I have been wearing only panties for as long as I can remember and gradually added womens jeans, womens socks, womens shoes and of course a bra most of the time. Tops are another story, the womens tops that I prefer to wear are rather feminine looking and a bit harder to work into my everyday wardrobe, but I will work on it.

AngieStone
07-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Gigi I agree I am going to try some very nice panties, I did stop to day at Kohls but did not have the time to really get a good look.

GeorgeA
09-18-2013, 10:42 AM
When I underdress I wear panties, garter belt & nylons. It feels great to have my trousers rub against my nyloned legs.

Tracii G
09-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Been doing it for years and to me it just feels right.
I have some guy bikinis that look just like womens but I only wear them occasionally.
Wore a lacy thong yesterday just for fun.