PDA

View Full Version : New Year, New Dream, New moi......

Ranee Daze
12-20-2005, 12:37 PM
In the new year I plan to finally make the leap and totally shave for the first time. One of my favourite things to do is to shop, or at least try on extra feminine clothes at fine boutiques, and I plan to start making day trips to Montreal to do this. I've always been limited in what I can try by the hair problem. I need some ideas wrt shaving and particularly. my back. Are there techniques, devices etc. which would make this easier? Thanks girlies!

insearchofme
12-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Get your back waxed. It' isn't too painful (unless you're a wimp or have sensative skin) it last longer and continued waxing changes the hair, making it thinner and less coarse. Waxing your total body is preferred but I haven't had the money to do that so I can't say how painful it is.

If you're shaving try Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Cream followed up with daily use of Aveeno Positively Smooth Body Lotion, both are great products which slow the regrowth of the hair. I use the shave cream and lotion on my face, chest, arms and stomach and while it takes longet to retard regrowth on the face it does work. I've been using both products for over 2 months and I can tell a difference.

Sam-antha
12-20-2005, 02:47 PM
An essential and it is often overlooked for total shaving, is simply a packet of razor blades and a razor with a flexing head. Plenty of time too. I do not like to do the lot in one session. Anticipation is better than realisation, which in the case of total removal is bloody marvellous.
Get with it and do not cut the legs, in front, which I do often.

Shelly Preston
12-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi Ranee

You might like to try this product its called RAZORBA

Type it into your search engine

I have seen it but never used it

Maybe some of the other girls can help

Shannon
12-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Definitely get your back waxed, and as many other parts as you can afford. The result is much smoother, and lasts longer. You'll be glad you did!