PDA

View Full Version : Bad dream

ninadiva
07-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Ok so last night i dreamt that i had to move back in with my parents. They had a new wardrobe delivered and it was put in to my room accidentally. Naturally thinking that it was mine i confidently put my stash of clothes and shoes in to it, thought nothing more about it and went out for a few beers. On my return the wardrobe had been moved to my parents room and i found my stuff had been bagged up and left in the back of it. My mother suggested having seen my stuff that i was gay. I assured her i am not. My father, rather embarassed asked when i can vacate the wardrobe. Heres the twist. A dream within a dream. I dreamt that i had awoken, thinking it was just a bad dream. Went to look in the wardrobe and my stuff was still there. This is for real then and not a dream afterall. So in my dream i have most certainly been outed. Then i awoke for real this morning to find it was all a dream. I hope ! Or did i perhaps sleepwalk and it was all for real. Im hoping all my stuff is where it should be but need to go to my RV tonight to check its alk there. Please share your worst and most bizarre dreams about CDing.

pedalpusher
07-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Mom found pumps and cigarette cases I had stored in my closet as a kid....nothing was said by her (this is not a dream)....I have many many to share...

Kate Simmons
07-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Don't have any worst Hon. My best was I dreamed about landing the role of the Leading Lady in a Broadway Musical. Talk about being in one's glory.:)

Beverley Sims
07-11-2013, 01:08 PM
It is not as bizarre as you describe it I have had similar twisted dreams that seemed so realistic I have got up in the middle of the night and driven across town to confirm they were just dreams.

kimdl93
07-11-2013, 01:10 PM
I recently dreamt that I was putting a piece of tile in thin-set mortar on my stairway. Oddly, our stairs are carpeted.

Farrah
07-11-2013, 05:33 PM
When I was about 12 or 13 I dreamt I was sitting in the yard and I saw my shadow. The shadow that I saw of me had long flowing hair. However, by the end of the dream I found out I was just grass and straw in my head. What a bummer, even in a dream. :(

Tracii G
07-11-2013, 07:59 PM
I had a good dream recently.
I was getting out of the shower and was drying myself off I had a perfect female body but my regular man face UGH.
Just stood in front of the mirror in amazement for a while then rushed in to the bedroom and started getting dressed then woke up.Bah!!!!