PDA

View Full Version : wow Family is ok wiht pierced ears

LIKETODRESS2
07-11-2013, 08:53 PM
I had my ears pierced now for about 3 years. The only one who ever saw them was my mom and gf. AS Time went on a few more family members (AUNTS UNCLES) seen them no one said a thing. BUt I was ablt to keep it from my brothers . My one brother who I worried would have the biggest problem asked me one day if my right ear was pierced as he seen the hole I said yes but did not say they were both done. Well on the third of july I went my moms for a barbeque and wore my studs in my ears. Every one was out side watching the kids having fun lighting things off when I got there. After a few minutes my oldest brother says out loud ( YOU HAVE BOTH EARAS PIERCED ) I just smiled at him and said I DO. no one else said anything to me. NOW I am pissed at myself that I did not do this 20 years ago,

Beverley Sims
07-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Some missed opportunity there? :)

paulaprimo
07-12-2013, 01:30 AM
nobody really cares these days as most guys have both pierced now. but back when i was a kid it was taboo!!
you were made fun of or called names...
wasn't until the early 80's that guys starting doing the left ear and mid 90's doing both ears.
these days everything is pierced: brows, nose, tongue, lips, nipples, etc... so ears are really no big deal now!!
now, get your 2nd hole done in each ear and enjoy them :)

kimdl93
07-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Of all the things to be self conscious about, pierced ears are the thing I've held back on...and yet they are so commonplace for males, regardless of gender. I have let that family thing hold me back too....even though most of them either know I'm a CDr.

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Hi LTD2, That's still one of the things on my bucket list, My wife says do you want people to think that you are Gay??
I said that you have four in each ear and no one thinks that you are Gay.
And that's where it hangs for now But it's gonna happen.