PDA

View Full Version : Should i wear panties to a message

LIKETODRESS2
07-11-2013, 09:02 PM
I go to this lady who does my pedicures for me. I was going to her for a couple years and she moved to a new salon. I lost tract of here when she moved Some how I was lucky enough to find her and have her do my toes again. Well she got her licence to do messages and I want to go to her. She know I do some cding as I wear girls stuff as I wear girls jeans every time I go and of course the usally pink ore red polish. I don't want to offend her by wearing panties but its the only under ware I even own. I talked to her about having one done but scared what she will think when she sees the panties .

Jilmac
07-11-2013, 09:19 PM
If she already knows that you like to dress, and does your toes regularly, I doubt she'll be offended by you wearing panties to a massage. I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose.

Nikki101
07-11-2013, 09:27 PM
If she already knows that you like to dress, and does your toes regularly, I doubt she'll be offended by you wearing panties to a massage. I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose.

+1

Really, who cares what your underwear is. If you're not flashing on purpose and showing them off, it's not what I would consider to be offensive. Act professional, and she will, too. If you are getting your nails done in red I highly doubt she would bat an eye at girly undies - be yourself.

Edit - just a side note. Tip well if she does a good job and acts like you are just another girl. When you find someone who is nice and does a good job, and takes you for who you are, recognize that :) I always make sure to tip my pedi girls well and they always bring out the fun designs for my toes for me to choose from when I come in again!

Julie Bender
07-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I agree with Nikki. We're it me I would match my panties with my nail color hehe
Plus. Most of the time they will give you a robe to put on and take all your clothes off. Panties are optional. If it's a massage place where they bring you into the room and explain things then they will just hand you a towel. You take off all your clothes again panties optional. But if you don't cover your bottom with the towel they will give you a "happy ending with a huge fee lol anyhow my point is. That part of your body stays covered with the towel the whole time so she won't be seeing your panties :D

sandra-leigh
07-11-2013, 10:19 PM
I get weekly massages (remedial massage - addressing medical conditions). I go in, discuss with the therapist what needs to be addressed that day, and the therapist leaves to let me get undressed. I take off everything except my panties and get under the sheet. As I have problems in my hip and glut area, during the massage the therapist will usually end up moving parts of my panties out of the way. when it is time to flip me over the therapist holds the sheet up blocking their view while I flip (which I appreciate as I have some boobage nowadays)

My understanding is that I could also remove the panties completely (ie be nude under the sheet) but I haven't asked about that.

The procedure is the same for all remedial massage I have had in Canada. I seem to remember that there was some variation in Japan.

junetv
07-11-2013, 11:35 PM
panties? - i don't wear anything when I get massages, but maybe that's just me. I like to give the masseuse an empty playground to work with. Panties get in the way.

Aly Cat
07-11-2013, 11:41 PM
I got an hour and a half massage for Father's Day and when I went, I wore a pair of black Victoria Secret panties. My massage lady did not mention or act like she cared even though, I know she saw them. There was no way she could miss the little pink bows on the hips when they were exposed. As a bonus, she did a fantastic job and I tipped her well. So I say go for it!!

Barbara Maria
07-12-2013, 12:45 AM
I don't see why she would be offended by that.

Beverley Sims
07-12-2013, 12:50 AM
If she knows you are a CDer I see little problem, if you do not want to push the limits don't.

Chickhe
07-12-2013, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure the people at the post office will not mind as long as you have clothing on top. You can even get messages at home and then with the shades closed you could wear only panties while you get your messages.

Kate Simmons
07-12-2013, 11:31 AM
It's totally your choice as to what you do or don't do my friend.:)

pedalpusher
07-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Pantieless- like me today LOL

daviolin
07-12-2013, 12:07 PM
I always wear panties to my Masseuse. She thinks I'm cute. Daviolin

Jorja
07-12-2013, 01:59 PM
She knows you are a CDer, I see little problem. What is the worst that could happen? She could tell you to leave and not come back.

kimdl93
07-12-2013, 02:28 PM
As Jil sais, I rather doubt that she will care if she's already aware that your re into CDing. It's just business to her...regardless of what undies you wear. But be respectful. Don't wear something needlessly scanty or revealing.

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi LTD, If you don't wear them she will probably wonder why you aren't wearing them.

Sometimes Steffi
07-13-2013, 12:17 AM
I've been getting massages regularly for years now with different massage therapists. The don't like to be called masseusebecause of the sexual connotation. Anyway, I'm always nude under the sheets.

Jenniferathome
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
I've never had a massage where I was not completely nude. That is the norm.

Launa
07-13-2013, 11:01 AM
panties? - i don't wear anything when I get massages, but maybe that's just me. I like to give the masseuse an empty playground to work with. Panties get in the way.

A lot of the girls here are saying they go in the nude.

Christine.Lolita
07-13-2013, 11:01 AM
If panties are your normal underwear than of course you should wear them. You are not doing anything unusual.

Sarah V
07-14-2013, 10:14 PM
I always fully undress for my massages (I have been going to the same person for years now), so my panties always come off, though I do usually keep them tucked out of sight in the pile of clothes I leave on a chair in her massage room. One time she was massaging my feet when I realized I was still wearing toe nail polish that I had forgotten to remove-----opps, too late at that point . To this day she has never said anything, and given that I am very hairless (bodywise) I wonder from time to time if she ever thinks anything about it all. But she is a real cool lady and she does great work. Enjoy your massage and don't worry about your undies.

Sabrina133
07-15-2013, 03:06 AM
HOn, lets face it, she does your toes so unless she is totally oblivious, she has some idea. Now, i assume you are clean shaven? If she hasnt already, she'll put two and two together and come up with four anyway - I suspect this will only confirm what she already thinks she knows and frankly, it shouldn't matter at all as you are a paying client.

lingerieLiz
07-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Had therapy while recovering from an injury. Therapist knew I wore panties. One day she needed to work my groin area. She just slid her hand under my panties and worked the scar tissue.

Sometimes Steffi
07-17-2013, 03:51 AM
I always fully undress for my massages (I have been going to the same person for years now), so my panties always come off, though I do usually keep them tucked out of sight in the pile of clothes I leave on a chair in her massage room. One time she was massaging my feet when I realized I was still wearing toe nail polish that I had forgotten to remove-----opps, too late at that point . To this day she has never said anything, and given that I am very hairless (bodywise) I wonder from time to time if she ever thinks anything about it all. But she is a real cool lady and she does great work. Enjoy your massage and don't worry about your undies.

I've gone for a massage several times with toe nail polish on, and not because I forgot. If I've paid a lotof money to get my toes painted pretty, then I'm reluctant to take it off for a massage. Sometimes to break the ice,I just tell them that I'm wearing it.

EllieOPKS
07-17-2013, 01:44 PM
I always completely undress for a massage. I usually tuck my panties in my shorts or slacks and just forget about them. Only once have I gotten dressed afterwards with the masseuse still in the room. Apparently she did not object because when I tipped her she gave me a big hug.

ReineD
07-17-2013, 02:36 PM
If you're at all concerned, just wear a pair of women's boxers. They're not all that different from the men's.

https://zicandchacha.s3.amazonaws.com/Product%20Images/Cocopink/womens-sleepwear-sets-cha2-360.jpg

PaulaQ
07-17-2013, 02:58 PM
@OP - why don't you just ask her if she cares whether or not you wear panties? Seems pretty simple to me.

Jessica Keys
07-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Well yes, I undress nude and lay my VS panties right on top of my cloths on the chair.