PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful experience shopping.

Kandy Barr
07-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Went to the Metroplex shopping today totally in women's attire, just orange frost lipstick for makeup, so I wasn't totally presenting female, but if you looked you knew everything I had on came from the women's department. I had on low cut girle jeans, a low cut t top with lace around the collar trim, women's cloth flats, cubic and gold studs one crt, and for a final touch my nubra creating a nice bit of cleavage. The low cut t really showed my cleavage nicely, I was quite thrilled!!! I started out at my favorite thrift store in Ft. Worth and didn't let anything phase me. Held my head high and just acted like I belonged, which I absolutely did! Only saw one negative look and it was just in passing, who knows maybe she was just having s bad hair day, I wasn't paying much attention to those around me, girl I was shopping and I went through every garment they had in my size! Found several nice items and spent a good deal of time there. When I went to the check the SA rang the first two items and commented how nice, are you buying for your wife? I just said no, these are for me!!! I should have taken a picture, her eyes lit up and she had a great big smile and from that moment on we had a great time oohing and aahing over my clothes. She told me I had really good taste, as she looked kinda puzzled. I laid a pair of designer jeans on the counter and she looked at them and said she thought they were too big, she said to go get another pair a size smaller, she held up the register. This is getting a bit long so I'll wind it up. She was just really helpful, I think she knew I was buying clothes for myself and only ask if they were for my wife to be polite or to see what I would say. She told me about upcoming sales as I was leaving and I told her I would be back, next time in full femme mode. I want to add this gal was cute as a button and seemed fascinated I was a cder and so open about it. There's more to my day but that's for another time, maybe!!!:battingeyelashes:

Princess Grandpa
07-11-2013, 09:16 PM
How fun! I'm glad you had a good time.

Hug
Rita

Cindy M
07-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Super! Sounds like a wonderful day. I like reading good outing stories :)

Cindy

NathalieX66
07-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I think one thing is that you will come to realize is it is not as hard as you think.

I do a lot of things en femme out in public, but not all the time, but when I do, it feels awesome! Shopping for womens clothes as a woman is a must-do. PLus you get free access to the fitting rooms that way.

I'm glad you had a great time!, Thanks for sharing.

Beverley Sims
07-12-2013, 03:26 AM
I am thinking you did not appear completely as a woman?

Kandy Barr
07-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Right Bev, just a touch of lipstick ,no other makeup and no wig. Just a girly ball cap which the SA commented on saying she really likeed my hat, but no, wasn't completely presenting female. Next time I go will be in full flair!

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Hi Kandy, A couple weeks ago a SA said your wife is going to love these tops, I said no she hates
when I buy womens clothes for myself she just had a funny look and said no more.

kimdl93
07-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Always fun to meet a helpful and positive SA. Glad you took the plunge and owned it! Next time she'll be even more impressed at your fully fem appearance!