PDA

View Full Version : First pairs of jeans and the final piece to my first full outfit!

Alliegirl
07-11-2013, 10:31 PM
So finally decided to buy some stuff for myself. I've put it off because I've been saving for a house and other financial things. But this past week I decided to just spend some money on myself and get stuff I've wanted for a while. So I did. I ended up picking up 2 pairs of jeans, 2 new panties, a miniskirt, bra, and breast forms. I have all but the breast forms and one pair of panties so far, and all I can say is... why did I wait so long!?!?!?!

I could wear this stuff all the time and love it! The one pair of jeans fit like perfectly and I just spent like all night in them with the new thong underneath. It was amazing. The only way it would have been better is getting fully dressed, but I have a roommate currently that prohibits a lot of that. But they were great!

I highly recommend picking up some pairs of skinny jeans. Ebay and good will type places have them pretty cheap and Ebay has a week return policy (just pay return postage). They feel so amazing. I can't wait to shave this weekend and wear them with shaved legs!

donnatracey
07-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Not sure where you are but wearing jeans in July does not work in most places!....Certainly not in Texas.....:eek:

Having said that, glad you are enjoying them......

Alliegirl
07-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Not sure where you are but wearing jeans in July does not work in most places!....Certainly not in Texas.....:eek:

Having said that, glad you are enjoying them......

I'm in Ohio. It's 65 here tonight. But I picked up a miniskirt for the hot days :)

donnatracey
07-12-2013, 12:41 AM
82 here now (12:40 AM) after another day near 100!

Do love my jeans during our short winter season....:D

Sounds like that mini will work well in warmer weather "up north"...

Beverley Sims
07-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Nothing like experiencing a whole lot of new feelings.

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi Allie, It's always fun to go shopping.