PDA

View Full Version : Coming out more and living

Kerigirl2009
07-12-2013, 11:11 AM
So over the past few months I haave been in the mindset of "I am ME and if you dont like it, then so what" So I have been going out alot more and also been more open with everyone.
I never thought I would go out partially dressed but I do it all the time and guess what I survived (so far) But I have also been going out regularily completely as Keri
I have been so much happier too. Now i have to admit I get a bit nervous but I try to push through as best as I can
I have been seeing a gender therapist the last few months and now I have found a doctor that will work with me ( i am so happy about this)
So I went to my doctor appointment totally as Keri, and unfortunately my doctor was out and I was seeing one of her team members, Unfortunately I need to have some more tests done but the doctors where great and very accepting I hope to continue finding the inner me and bringing her out more often to experience life. I love being a woman.
Trying to get a picture of what I wore to the doctors office but i cant figure out how to get it off my phone
Thanks for reading :)

Dawn cd
07-12-2013, 11:13 AM
What do you mean by "partially dressed"?

kimdl93
07-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Good for you Keri. I'm glad you're getting more comfortable and confident. I do have to ask, where is your wife in all of this? Are things any better?

Jorja
07-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Good for you Keri. You are growing and learning more and more about yourself each and every trip.

Julie Bender
07-12-2013, 02:21 PM
What do you mean by "partially dressed"?

Partially dressed= wearing polish and sandals and jewelry but man shirt&pants or just wearing under clothes and perfume.

groove67
07-12-2013, 04:20 PM
you will become more and more in comfort zone trust me and soon it will just seem normal. living and dressing as a woman for many months my dear and just seems normal to me and it will for you to. just look in mirror everyday and say I am woman and then go out there and show the world you are. it is very enjoyable being a woman trust me.