PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy white shorts?

alisa63
07-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Yesterday I tried on a very cute pair of short white shorts. As with many white clothe however they were somewhat see thru. I was wearing a nude color string bikini and u could see it. I typically wear things or g strings but u would be able to see them too. I love when a GG wear white pants or shorts and u can tell what they're wearing underneath buy not so sure I wan to draw that attention to myself.

kimdl93
07-12-2013, 02:25 PM
I have several white shorts, but no e quite that thin. I think I'd pass on these

ArleneRaquel
07-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Red shorts are my favorite. Good Luck & Best Wishes !

Jenessa
07-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Depends on you:) I wear white tops with white bras quite often while in obvious guy mode and make no apologies for it. Of course, I like ruffling feathers and don't give two s***s what anybody thinks about me. Plus, I am a 270# ex flat bedder and former military who carries for work as well as on my own time, so I don't worry to much.

Alexis.j
07-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Might be cute, but depends if you can hide ur package well... but I think I would rather pass on that one.

Vickie_CDTV
07-12-2013, 03:29 PM
You could try wearing a pair of white pettipants (a cross between longleg panties and a slip) underneath, or a pair of flesh color spanx. I don't want anyone to see my panties through my clothes, but that is just my preference.

mikiSJ
07-12-2013, 03:41 PM
As with many white clothe however they were somewhat see thru.

Try white linen, khaki or gabardine cloth for the shorts and your undies won't show through.

Also, see through pants brings back some ugly memories. The workplace where I met my wife in '75 had a male sales manager with a propensity to wear white cotton pants and black undies. Not only did we get this unsightly view as he walked down the hall, we had to put up with his dyed blonde and puffed hair that he must have used a whole can of spray on each morning as nary a hair became out of place if he walk out of the building into a gale.

But, alas, he was a very good sales manager!!

Annaliese2010
07-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh yes! Buy white short-shorts. Especially if you have tanned thighs by the summer sum. Sooo hot hun!

Tracii G
07-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Tan panties or a cut off pair of panty hose might cover a bit.

alisa63
07-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Ok. I went back and bought them. I should mention that they were at goodwill and only $3.49 and they were Tommy Bahamas. Since they were still there I took it as an omen. I wore a g string today and it wasn't as noticeable as I thought it would be. I think when I wear them I will wear a shirt that hangs below my waist. They are sooooooo cute. Yes I will post a pic soon.

Sandieland
07-12-2013, 06:37 PM
I think a nice pair of white shorts and white capris can fill out any girls needs for a simple summer wardrobe. You can wear either with sandals, flats, wedges, sexy heels and almost any top, from tee-shirt to a dressy top. In fact, tomorrow I'm going to spend the day looking for a nice pair of white capris and a sandal wedge.

Jennifer in CO
07-12-2013, 07:05 PM
if you have the confidence to wear them, then wear them.

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi Alisa, A lot of whites are already on the clearance racks just waiting for us to take them home.

mikiSJ
07-12-2013, 08:47 PM
I was out last Friday with one of the girls here and she had slim white pants and a blue top and she made an attractive lady out for a glass of wine with friends. I on the other hand was a tad over-dressed - sigh!

monalisa
07-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Might be fun to wear polka dot or flowered panties under the white shorts and see if you get attention.

Majella St Gerard
07-13-2013, 07:33 AM
Go for it, I love to wear my white shorts and show my panties thru them.

vplshowoff
07-13-2013, 09:36 AM
showing off is more fun than covering up.

Beverley Sims
07-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Alisa,
The younger you are the thinner the shorts can be. :)
You do have to look good and be prepared to be looked at.