PDA

View Full Version : So much fun

Princess Grandpa
07-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Yesterday Julie and I went to get our 1st Aid/CPR renewed. Because of a booking error we only got the CPR component and had to return today to complete the 1st Aid. After we were done we went shopping. In the first store it occurred to me I can't really buy anything for me. With breast forms on the way it would be foolish in the extreme not to have them on while trying things on.

We went in and out of several stores. It's really hard to find matching outfits whe one of us needs to be in the plus section. Found a new shop not far away with a lot of pretty things for us bigger girls. Julie cot a cute pair of polka dot pants and we got matching hand bags. My first purse.

After we got home I discovered my package from Janet's closet arrived. It's only been like three days since I ordered. I sit here now in my corset and garter admiring my new boobies while waiting for my nails to dry. Then my baby will do her magic with the make up. I now own several outfits I get to model. A few probably won't fit with the forms.

Time to do the top coat.

Hug
Rita

kimdl93
07-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Wow, what a cool couple you two make! Careful typing with wet nails! I speak from experience

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi Rita, Cross dressing with silicon breast forms takes it to a whole new level.

Beverley Sims
07-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Rita,
You will enjoy your new forms I am sure. :)