PDA

View Full Version : i HAVE A PROBLEM, I couldn't wait

dee anne
07-13-2013, 02:05 AM
I am from New England but am in MS for 2 wks attending training. I am by myself other than class mates and have my own room. I did not take any of my stash with me and thought I would be OK for a couple weeks. WRONG. I have been here a week and have purchased panties, bra, cami, 2 pantyhose,2 pr shoes,2 dresses,3 skirts, panty girdle(does not work like my corset), a night gown and a wonderful bed jacket? it has lace sleeves and very shear body. As I was picking up these few things I had to buy some cheap make to practice and was miserable that I did not have my wig with me. well I came across this very long blonde Halloween type wig so I grabed it just to complete look. took a lot of work to get it to hang straight and all the tangles out, but it made me feel better.

Training got out early today that is why I had the time to do this. I have been hanging in the room trying everything on mixing and matching, practicing make up and staying heels the whole time.

Was a great night but you would think that it could wait until I got home and found some time, now I have to bring this home and hide it as wife does not know. Well better than spending the money on beer or gambling.

Thanks for the ear:)

Michelle (Oz)
07-13-2013, 02:09 AM
Bet you had fun with all the purchases too - we are an inventive lot. Sometimes when I've packed in a hurry for a trip I think I have something but leave it at home. It haunts me then. Pleased you enjoyed your night.

BLUE ORCHID
07-13-2013, 06:12 AM
Hi Dee Anne, When we go away in our motorhome I always end up over packing for Orchid
you just never know what you may need.

Karren H
07-13-2013, 06:18 AM
I always had the problem of not having enough luggage capacity on return trips.... and either having to buy a new suit case or paying for over weight bags.... bot are expensive.... and if they loose your fem bag and then want to deliver it to you house? lol

Deedee Skyblue
07-13-2013, 06:56 AM
I was going to suggest shipping it to yourself - but I suppose that might be difficult to keep from your wife. Maybe you could send it to a local UPS store for pickup at the store?

Deedee

Ressie
07-13-2013, 07:05 AM
You need to send the items to me for safe keeping!

Jenniferathome
07-13-2013, 10:32 AM
... now I have to bring this home and hide it as wife does not know. ...

You don't have to hide it, you choose to hide it. What happens when your wife finds it? As you have likely read here, wives find "our" stuff all the time. Are you prepared for that?

Beverley Sims
07-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Always take a small stash, you never know when it will be useful.

Laura28
07-14-2013, 11:28 AM
I travel almost every week and it is a hassle to bring all my stuff. I use to never check a bag always carried on, got a bigger suitcase and now i dont go anywere with out lauras stuffwas proud i could pack a weeks worth of suits and stuff in a carry on, not anymore i said the hell with it got a bigger bag, check my luggage, so now when i am sitting in my hotel room it is laura sitting there so much better. Even for just overnight trips i still pack Laura's stuff becuase i know once i get there i will want to dress.

reb.femme
07-14-2013, 03:29 PM
I have to stay away for a week each month (4 nights) when visiting head office. I take a girl case every time as it's the perfect opportunity to be femme all evening. How could you hope to go for 2 weeks? :eek:

Personally, I think you deliberately lied to yourself so that you could buy the new items for your wardrobe. :heehee:

Reb

Sarah Doepner
07-14-2013, 08:24 PM
And not being able to put off part of your personality for two weeks is a problem? I'd think the problem would be being able to compartmentalize yourself so well that it would be possible.

My late wife was both an overpacker and a memento shopper when we went on vacation, but was aware of the problem those things created on the return trip. We bought a lightweight nylon garment bag that was folded up empty and packed in the luggage on the trip out. On the way back we put as much clothing as possible in the garment bag, used it as a carry on and filled the suitcase with knick-knacks and presents for the grandkids. I do the same thing now on my trips, except the bag is usually full of newly purchased girl stuff.

mikiSJ
07-14-2013, 08:34 PM
You can send packages by FedEX and UPS to their closest local delivery location for pickup at your convenience. I think FedEX may charge and UPS may not.

Nayomi2438
07-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Who do you think you're fooling? ;-) You just needed a "reason" to buy more stuff! Yup, it's what we do - make excuses to justify our yearnings. Just please, don't get rid of any of it. The best thing you could ever do is free yourself from this fear of the wife finding out but I'm sure you have your reasons for holding back.

Keri L
07-14-2013, 08:50 PM
I prefer to check bags when traveling now, too. I recall hearing recently that a crossdresser who impersonates Britney Spears had her breast forms confiscated by some idiots with TSA. I tnink she was on one season of America's got talent.

Anyway, with a checked bag, you can also bring all of the makeup and not worry about whether any of it may be scrutinized.

Jorja
07-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Part of recognizing that you have a problem is admitting you have a problem. Now to figure out how to get out of those pesky training sessions.:)