PDA

View Full Version : Wife asked about the past

Maria 60
07-13-2013, 09:36 AM
This may be a little long it was a long confession. Last weekend we had invited a few couples to our family summer cabin for the weekend, both couples were going to meet us there but for there own reasons they both called and told us they couldn't make it anymore. My wife and I went out for dinner and we were back around eleven, it was a beautiful night so I grabbed two glasses and open a bottle of wine and sat outside on the deck. My wife then said to me it's to bad because we were expecting guest that you didn't bring any fem things with you because we both know Maria would have loved this. I then told her, what gave you the idea I didn't bring any fem things. She then turned to me shocked and said, OMG even though you knew there wasn't going to be any chance with our friends here you still packed some fem cloth, I said I didn't think there was going to be a chance but now there is. I don't like pushing or putting pressure on her maybe she wanted to enjoy the night with her husband. She then said, well what are you waiting for aren't you going to get changed, like a horse at the starting bell I ran and got changed. I had everything but my wig, I don't know if she thought that I was joking but when I came out she was shocked and said, she still couldn't believe I actually packed that stuff, and that she thought it was scary thought knowing that I can't go anywhere without any fem things with me. When I told my wife about the dressing two weeks after we were married it was a total confession, from the first time I could remember trying on women's clothing to that same morning that I put on her pantyhose, but we really didn't get into my past. Well with that note she then said, the wine is good we are alone with a lot of time on our hands lets learn about Maria's past. I asked her what she wanted to know, she asked, where did I get my fem things? How often did I dress and did I ever get caught? Well I crossed my legs took a long sip of wine and thought but really thought back and things were coming back to me almost as if I was talking about someone else's life almost like I didn't live though that. I started telling her because we had our grandparents living with us my sister and I shared rooms so I had a lot of selection, but for some reason I liked my moms things more mostly her slips and dresses, when we would visit my cousins I would sneak in there rooms and take there pantyhose and with no way of getting them out of the house I would go to the washroom and put them on, sometime I would go home wearing four or five pairs of pantyhose on. Then when I worked part time in a grocery store I would take the pantyhose and again with no way to get them out of the store I would go to the washroom and put them on and sometime I would work with them on all day. Once my friend a few doors down had asked me to feed his cat and fish while the family went on a summer trip to Germany for a month and he had two sisters and his mother was a hot looking women who loved to dress at her best, that was my best summer ever I was dressed everyday for hours and I think I wore every piece of clothing she owned and almost didn't touch any of his sisters things. I only took a few pairs of stockings from her but would have loved to take all her things. I was caught once by my mother when I thought she was talking to the lady next door and when I got to the stairs she was right there, I just froze and then ran to my room, but surprising my mom was pretty cool about it, she was calling me back and asking me to see my beautiful legs again, but I didn't go back I locked myself in my room for hours and never talked about it again. I remember when my parents would go to the summer cabin on there own and I would stay with my grandparents, and when I would come home late they would be sleeping and I would dress and watch tv and fall asleep and sometimes I would wake up hours later and my grandmother had put a blanket on me and in the morning I would have not even thought that my grandmother seen me dressed and she never asked me about it and as far as I know she never told anyone and I believe she took it to her grave. God rest her soul, that's one cool grandmother. My worst memory was one night my dad and myself were watching tv and I went to the washroom and my moms cloth were on the counter, I went back to watch tv and then my dad went to the washroom and when he came back he said he didn't like that I leave my clothing around the house, I asked him what he was talking about , he said that my mother told him that she seen me wearing her cloths and found drawers with pantyhose and women's clothing, I thought to myself what a b my mother was. He starting asking questions and didn't understand there are girls fighting for me the phone never stops with all the girls calling and I was already with my wife to be. I told him I wasn't gay and he asked a couple of old man Italian question and very upset he went to bed. The next morning I threw all my stuff out and didn't talk to my dad for two years and after I was married we slowly started talking again and then we became best friends, it was like we were not father and son we were more like best friend in his last years. He died five years ago and we never talked about it after that night, and the day after I threw everything out I had a new pair of pantyhose in my drawer.My wife looked at me shocked and said she wish she never asked, and how I wasn't in a mental hospital. I told her Maria is very complicated and big part of my life. She then asked me if she wasn't accepting when I told her if we would have been happily married for twenty seven years, I told her I didn't think so. I was almost crying and couldn't believe the stories I was telling was about my life and what a struggle it really was leading this life and what a gift she was in my life and it was because of her that I wasn't in a mental hospital. She said not to worry and that she would do everything she could to make Maria happy and forget about the past and think about our shopping trip the next day to buy Maria something special because she had a hard past. I told her not to worry about it as long as I had her that was all I needed. I couldn't believe it was me I was talking about and I don't know if I wanted to forget all that past but when I was telling it I almost didn't believe it myself. Well I now confessed to all my friends here and I know it was long but it feels good to get it out.

Nikki A.
07-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Cool wife Maria, and good to get it out sometimes

kimdl93
07-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Maria, that is such an interesting remembrance. Your life story contains many similar themes that I'm sure are familiar to most of us. Your wife's reaction demonstrates both the depth of her affections and capacity for empathy. And while its sad that like many of us, it took perhaps twenty years too long before you could share the whole story with her, the great thing is to have her love and support today!

Connie.Marie
07-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Maria, WOW! What a story, what history, Thanks for sharing. If my wife asked asked about this I'd be scared to death.. that she'd want to use the confessions against me somehow. She's very much against this and just ignores this part of me. I try to keep it out of her sight.
So why did you forget your wig when you had everything else there? Hugs..

Beverley Sims
07-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Maria,
The past slowly evolves the longer you are in a relationship.
Mine has been long one and I still relate things new to my wife.
Why did I not mention them before?
Either I was not asked or the situation to remember it never came up.
I thought I only dressed moderately years ago, but reading back on memory jogging events I have written about, I have opened up my mind to memories locked away for years.
I was more active and had more girlfriends than I cared to remember.
I have had a great life, and it is still going. :)

marlenesexton
07-13-2013, 12:49 PM
That's a beautiful story. I seriously almost cried at the end. I see a lot of my experiences in that story, but I never had anything bad like that happen. I'm so happy for you that you have a wife that understands and obviously loves you deeply. Thanks for sharing.

Maria 60
07-13-2013, 01:20 PM
The past is in the past but as I told my wife after, it's an everyday fight always being careful and the fear that the kids will find out or I will take that chance and get caught, and always trying to find those few hours alone, it never ends it's an ongoing thing. See just told me to enjoy it and we will deal with everything else when or if we have to, so just relax and open another bottle of wine because after that story were going to need it. She's pretty cool.

SharonDD
07-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Great story. What a understanding wife you have.

CONSUELO
07-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Fascinating story and made even more so because it contains so many aspects that I think all of us cross dressers share. Like Maria I began to dress very early in life and as I lived in a female household with three sisters, mother and a father who was away at work most of the time. I would try on slips and knickers and nightdresses; I think I had and early and strong fetish for soft, silky lingerie, but I always did so in secret. That seems to be a common theme from many who correspond on this site. Keeping it secret and 'sneaking around" as the world would rather cruelly describe it seems to have happened to us all.
With me an additional "secret" that only emerged much later in life is that I enjoy sexual relations with men. I just told me partner the other night that I wanted to go and spend time with a male friend of many years. He is homosexual but loves to have me dressed up and wants us to go out in public together. We have met a few times over the last few years and my wife knows of it and it has been the cause of much distress. The evening was very tense and there was much anger and accusation. Since then, for both of us there has been a great sense of relief that everything is at last out in the open and that I have really become more honest about my cross dressing and my sexuality.
A life time of keeping such huge issues secret has taken a great toll and as I write this I feel great relief. I didn't ever think that I would be interested in anything but a more or less normal heterosexual relationship and accepting that I am at least bi- and probably even gay at this stage in my life was hard.

barbaraclothes
07-13-2013, 02:46 PM
What a wonderfull story.. A little wine and everything is out of the bottle .. you are blessed to have a wife like that. Make sure she know s that.

RADER
07-13-2013, 06:44 PM
What a great story; I felt some similar things in my life.
Rader

karenph
07-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Thanks for sharing. Reading about Maria's past brought many similar experiences in my life. God bless.