PDA

View Full Version : A good night

JBPerry
07-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Good morning all! Last night I had a great night.......let me give some background first though....I'm pretty sure most of you know I am currently in the military (AD Marine Corps) and also live on base (not in the barracks but base housing with my wife, mrsjbperry) so going anywhere on base, my CDing is a no-no unless it's with clothes that aren't obviously fem or underdressing.....here's the thing, due to other circumstances I will be getting out soon and I will be going back home to DFW (Lewisville/Flower Mound area). Back to my great night....I was wearing a black bra, black panties, and white summer pants (you couldn't see my panties anyway) Well since we had to go to the PX first, I couldn't yet show off my top, which was a black and white floral maternity top or my shoes, which were black ballet slippers wannabes so I had on a pair of black tennis shoes from Danskin (which are quite comfy but not as comfy as my other shoes) and a scrub top on.....we got in...found a top that somewhat matches one of my skirts, paid for it, made a payment on one of our cards from there and headed out. Well the mrs knew that I was wanting to go out dressed (no makeup or wig since 1, I dont have a wig (working on that :D) and 2, we were coming back on base so no makeup) so we pulled into an empty parking lot and I took my scrub top off put my maternity top on and changed from my tennis shoes to my slippers.....finished that and then we headed to Applebee's....btw I left out one part....I also was using her small Eeyore purse for my stuff....had no problems at Applebee's and then we went to Walmart....looked around for different stuff....I got me some more panties (can never have too many panties lol) and the mrs got me some fake nails (for whenever we have a long weekend)....so besides when at the PX and when coming through the front gate....I was dressed very comfortably all night!:o I can't wait to have more nights like this!:hugs:

Beverley Sims
07-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I say good for you, but I personally would not have worn anything even suggestive on or pear a base, let alone go to the PX.
I would not want to be sprung at all.
Sorry, I think it would be too risky.

Princess Grandpa
07-13-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm very happy for you and your great night.

In this day and age what would happen if you got caught? Is it merely the same type of mocking we all would encounter or could you be disciplined?

Hug
Rita

JBPerry
07-14-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm very happy for you and your great night.

In this day and age what would happen if you got caught? Is it merely the same type of mocking we all would encounter or could you be disciplined?

Hug
Rita

Rita,

although DADT is no longer in effect, transvestism is still on the books as a sexual perversion.....doesn't mean I can get a dishonorable discharge or have to go through a court-martial but I can still lose rank or pay and I really don't want to lose either since I'm getting out around October.

SherriePall
07-14-2013, 12:34 PM
First off, Semper Fi. Seems to me that waiting a few months without leaving your housing semi-femme or anything femme might be a really good idea since a drop in rank can be really costly even with a short time to go. Take it easy. You have the rest of your life to get dolled up.

Sarah V
07-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Ms. Perry: I fully understand how you would like to be able to dress, and am very happy for you really that you have such a supportive SO.

But please, I emplore you, please be very careful with any type of dressing activities you may want to experiment with while still living on a base. Even around your own private (and they ARE NOT private really...if you want to get down to brass tacks about it) quarters. While it is now O.K., to be L&G on a base in the US military, "B" is still out for debate, and "T", last time I checked, is still very much a no - no.

Why chance things when, you are so close to getting out anyway??? Especially in these highly constrained economic times, do you really want to give the Corps any opportunity to save money by maybe being able to discharge you with what, perhaps, could be a less than fully honorable discharge (e.g: General, or one "for the convenience of the service"), and hence less, or even no severance monies that would otherwise be due to you, should anyone notice how you are dressed and/or carrying about on base (even when off duty--which BTW, you never really are if you are AD), and who might decide to say something to your chain of command (even if for not better reason than to better their position in their own unit). You will be out soon enough. Just hang in there a bit longer.