PDA

View Full Version : All the way! 3rd time

Paula Rae
12-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey Ladies,

Here I am, all dolled up for my third DVG Social. That's a support group in the San Francisco Bay Area, we meet monthly on the 1 & 3 Mondays. The socials are at a Gay Bar, so the socials are not only informative but they are quite interesting.

I made two stops on the way, one at the local Long's Pharmacy to pick up a few items. I seemed to have passed there without indecent and the other stop was at Wal-Mart. While browsing the Women's shoe section, a couple of ladies and I, had the aisle blocked, another young lady wished to get through, as she passed she said: "excuse me ladies" then as she proceeded down the aisle she said "and gentleman"

Then over to the Women's clothing section, where I found a great cardigan sweater, that matched what I was wearing, a woman who was browsing the same rack, looked at me and said: "That's perfect for your outfit" I'm still wondering if she read me.

Another great outing, this is really getting to be fun.

See my other pictures posted in the "Picture Gallery" (Christmas Brownie)

Ricki B

Julie York
12-20-2005, 05:01 PM
You're a maniac! A very inspirational one though.:D

I admire your spirit to do all this stuff and just think "To hell with it."

All credit to you.
:thumbsup:

You're still a maniac though.
:D

Dayna
12-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Sounds like fun, Ricki! Way to go!!

Rita Farie
12-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Hello Ricki,
How do you do it at your age, you certainly have become a gad-about in the last couple of months. What did you do start taking Geritol again? It's good to see your having fun.

Rita

Rachel Morley
12-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Then over to the Women's clothing section, where I found a great cardigan sweater, that matched what I was wearing, a woman who was browsing the same rack, looked at me and said: "That's perfect for your outfit" I'm still wondering if she read me.

I'm not sure.....but I'm guessing that she probally did read you, but hey, it sounds like she didn't care :)

uknowhoo
12-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Another successful outing! Good for you, Ricki. I'm so glad you had fun, but tell us more about the Social. Curious, Tammi