PDA

View Full Version : This afternoon I told a friend, with great results!

Khaleesi81
07-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Hey! Just got back from town, met a close friend for a catch up. We've both had a chaotic past few years, but things are evening out for both of us now.
Anyway, i told her I'd had a good couple of weeks, and revealed that I was into cross dressing. Initially she was like "wow! I did not expect that", and we just talked about it for a while, she was very interested. I showed her some pictures, and she was surprised, but liked my sense of style! Started talking about makeup, then suggested going shopping, she jumped at the chance!
So we had a lovely couple of hours shopping, she got a couple of dresses, and I got a new one and some shoes.
Also had a really good experience in Mac, I needed some foundation, so I got the courage to ask an assistant for advice. She didn't bat an eyelid, and was friendly and professional. I got some primer too.

So, overall feel very accepted and happy! :D
My friend was really enjoying herself too, she has a lot of male friends and doesn't get the chance to do a lot of girls stuff, and said she'd not enjoyed shopping that much in a long time! Next shopping trip I might go in girl mode too. That will be most exciting!

Princess Grandpa
07-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Hug

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing

ArleneRaquel
07-13-2013, 12:38 PM
A great post, thank you darlin for sharing.

Beverley Sims
07-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Khalee,
A good friendship brewing there,
now take it carefully so as it will mature into a solid relationship.

Rachel Morley
07-14-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm very happy for you :) I know for myself that shopping with an accepting and encouraging GG who is also a friend (or in my case, is my wife) feels really great!

reb.femme
07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
..........My friend was really enjoying herself too, she has a lot of male friends and doesn't get the chance to do a lot of girls stuff, and said she'd not enjoyed shopping that much in a long time!.......

Can your friend be hired for shopping trips and other girly stuff in south London? :heehee:
Nice that things are working out for you!

Reb

Alexis.j
07-14-2013, 03:18 PM
You are very lucky, treasure her! I wish I had someone like that...