PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce...

Jenny CD
07-14-2013, 01:24 AM
So, I wish I had beautiful shapely tanned legs like Beyoncé. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world! I so have a crush on her!!! As a CD, I'd don't think I could pull off her look.

ArleneRaquel
07-14-2013, 01:28 AM
Beyonce is amazingly gorgeous and sensual. Btw at another CD site my name is Beyonce Welch-Donahue, I named myself after Beyonce, Raquel Welch, and Amanda Donauhue. At most LGBTQ sites where I'm a member my name is Arlene)Francis-Dahl), Raquel(Welch).

Barbara Maria
07-14-2013, 03:17 AM
I'm like that with beautiful Barbara Nichols.My house is pretty much a shrine to her.I tried to imitate her look,but eventually realized I come off better as a redhead than a blonde.But I still go blonde every now and then.

Beverley Sims
07-14-2013, 11:48 AM
I will have to be content with my own lovely tanned legs dyed with tanning lotion. :)

Barbra P
07-14-2013, 12:01 PM
I suspect that most GG’s wish they had beautiful shapely tanned legs like Beyoncé. Years ago my wife commented that she always thought many men had better looking (feminine looking) legs then most women. I have noticed that most CD’s do have better looking legs than what you see on most women; that may have something to do with why pants are so popular with so many women.

It’s been a couple of decades now, but I went to work enfemme a few times for the annual Halloween party and each time I had women come up to me and say they were absolutely green with envy that I had better looking legs; my boss (a GG) told me I had the best looking legs in the company.