PDA

View Full Version : Thought process...

Jenny CD
07-14-2013, 07:58 AM
I might be the only one here with these thoughts, I don't know. But, I just wanted to ask because I'm curious. But, how do I say this.... When I'm Jenny, I find myself attracted to men. As my male self, it's all about women. Now, I haven't acted on the attraction even though I've been hit on several times. I'm kinda old to be having these feelings, so I don't really know where I'm going with this post. Just rambling, I guess. I suppose I was just wondering if anyone was confused as well.

Maria in heels
07-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Jenny....I think that it is because of our other persona. The Jenny in you, the Maria in me, and many others of us wonder, and sometimes it is just a fantasy and not a reality. But I say, its all up to us alone, and for us to decide where we are going to take it - nothing wrong with exploring our own feelings and thoughts. Don't worry about others, just worry about taking care of yourself

Jodie_Lynn
07-14-2013, 10:34 AM
I think, that for many of us, it is a somewhat logical 'evolution' of the process. I mean, many of us have entered the feminine world, adopting clothing, hairstyle, make-up, and as many of the mannerisms and facets of womanhood that we can, to become closer to the feminine. Isn't it almost natural that we sometimes fantasize ( or more than fantasize) about experiencing sex as a woman?

Not even trying to suggest that this applies to all CD-ers, or that it is inevitable or endemic to our community, just saying that it isn't totally abnormal to want to complete the illusion, so to speak.

Kate Simmons
07-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Truly getting to know yourself by taking ownership of your feelings is really the first step in forward progress.:)

Beverley Sims
07-14-2013, 11:21 AM
I think we have all had these transient feelings but acting on them is another matter sexuality wise.

Princess Grandpa
07-14-2013, 11:49 AM
I say, its all up to us alone, and for us to decide where we are going to take it - nothing wrong with exploring our own feelings and thoughts. Don't worry about others, just worry about taking care of yourself

Words to live by!

Hug
Rita