PDA

View Full Version : Would You??

Nikki A.
09-25-2004, 12:38 PM
If society weren't so rigid in the stereotypes. How many of you would dress openly and would it be a constant thing.
Also, to us more mature girls, if you were 18 or so in today's society how would things be different for you.
As for myself, if I had to do it all over again I probably would be living en femme. Sex change,NO but living a far different life. My revelations to myself have come too late and IT WOULD HURT too any people. I do enjoy this forum and will continue to draw advice from all you wonderful and great looking girls. I feel a kindred spirit, we're all searching for our true selves and the ability to show and express it.

babe4life
09-25-2004, 12:44 PM
If I could dress any way I wanted to, I would be 24/7 I think. Maybe with the exception of mucking out the garden :).

sissigirl
09-25-2004, 12:47 PM
If society weren't so rigid in the stereotypes. How many of you would dress openly and would it be a constant thing.
Also, to us more mature girls, if you were 18 or so in today's society how would things be different for you.
As for myself, if I had to do it all over again I probably would be living en femme. Sex change,NO but living a far differnt life. My revelations to myself have come too late and IT WOULD HURT too any people. I do enjoy this forum and will continue to draw advicefrom all you wonderful and great looking girls.
Yes I probably would dress as a girl all the time I really love wearing skirts and short shorts , find myself buying lingerie and love the body of a slender girl like Im in my 40s but can remember dressing in womens clothes as young as 7 or 8 Id love to be more open and I have to some mostly my girl type friends .I know Im more inhibded or couragious if I have a couple drinks in me I have dressed as a woman for as long as 2 to 3 days thanks for your opinion

Wenda
09-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Not sure. I loved my mom's 36 C strapless bra when I was 12 to 15 or so. I had a few pieces of clothing after that. Never got serious until July this year. Then I found this forum. I have become a bit obsessed with it. I have never felt negative about masculinity. It's just that I have always fantasized about having breasts, and, more remotely, a vagina. I have no interest in hormones or surgery. In a perfect world, when I awake, I could decide, is today a wenda day or a wayne day. Since 99% of the world has come to know me as wayne, I will work with that. Since joining this forum, and having so much support and discussion as wenda, I have changed. I am a bit nervous that I am spending more time and money on CD than I can justify, but, whenever I read the fora ( sorry, it's a grammar thing) I feel unihibitted, creative, sexy and free. I don't hate my other self, but, I do love my life as Wenda and my community with you girls. luv u. wenda

clarissa3d
09-25-2004, 06:33 PM
I would all the time and would not look back!
:)

Sara Kat
09-25-2004, 06:47 PM
I think I'd spend most (probably all!) my time dressed as a girl if society, and more importantly, the Air Force didn't care what clothes I wore. That really is the only thing that holds us back; that society is so closeminded with their outdated views of morality.

Let me be a girl dammit! :mad:

SoCalNurse
09-25-2004, 07:06 PM
i got out of the air force to allow myself the oppurtunity to dress up more often

Ava Mouse
09-25-2004, 07:14 PM
I'd probably be lazy and just do guy mode, because when I dress, I go to the 9's. So, I'd dress up every Friday to the 9's... just to celebrate Friday! :)

Bernadina
09-25-2004, 07:51 PM
I'd probably be lazy and just do guy mode, because when I dress, I go to the 9's. So, I'd dress up every Friday to the 9's... just to celebrate Friday! :)
I have to agree with Ava. Its a lot of work for to switch to girl mode. Once a week is OK but everyday...

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/rose.gif

Vallari
09-25-2004, 09:22 PM
I'd definitely dress everyday! I'd finally be able to keep my wardrobe in my closet where it's meant to be instead of using my car's trunk as my dresser! :p hehe

babe4life
09-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Hmm, wardrobe in the closet. What a novel idea! :D

LOL. Have to agree with you there Rachel. Finally unpack the suitcase hiding in the top of the cupboard!

cuttie
09-25-2004, 09:46 PM
i would dress up more often and be able to go out dressed. i would still dress as a man because i still act like a man, but more as a woman.

Wendy me
09-26-2004, 04:34 AM
yes most deffinaly as a woman at least something has got to be fem all the time,at least pantys. in my 40 something years things have changed i rember when gays lesebenons would hide it and now thay are getting marryed'''' i'm not gay marryed (i think wendy is a lesebenon) but i think that one day we will all see when noboady realy cares who you are mutchless what you wear
love it ;)
wear it :cool:
wendy me ;)

jessicadiane
09-26-2004, 08:40 AM
I agree with Ava. A nice way to celebrate Friday.Although I would probably stay that way all weekend

Lawren
09-26-2004, 11:03 AM
As for myself, if I had to do it all over again I probably would be living en femme. Sex change,NO but living a far different life. My revelations to myself have come too late and IT WOULD HURT too any people. I do enjoy this forum and will continue to draw advice from all you wonderful and great looking girls. I feel a kindred spirit, we're all searching for our true selves and the ability to show and express it.
Definitely. I would have two complete wardrobes. His for work and and hers for everything else.

LoL, Lawren

Nikki A.
09-26-2004, 08:37 PM
I guess that I'm in the middle of the road in regards to your answers. I coming to accept that there are two distinct parts of me. I guess that I wish that there was a way to combine and express both parts of me. What would be so wrong to be able to combine and wear what ever we felt like wearing. Of course, I must admit if I was growing up in todays society I might have considered hormones and such to be able to achieve a "better" look. Anyway thanks to your supportive attitudes I am feeling more comfortable with "Vikki" and am thinking about how to express that side of me more.

NewShy21NJmtf
09-26-2004, 09:48 PM
I would Soooooo dress more often if I could, and I would have a much bigger wardrobe IN MY CLOSET, instead of in a trunk locked away for months at a time. I would probably not dress girly all the time, since I am a bit of a guy sometimes, but I would dress at least half the time.

Stephanie :D

SatinSarah
09-27-2004, 05:13 AM
I think if I could do it anytime and without worries it would be 2-3 times a week. Sometimes I'm too busy to feel girly. I would love to wake up each day with the choice. I think I would wear lingerie and sleep ina sexy nightie every day though! Just typing makes me feel the urge to slip into those silky pants and bra.

If I was 18 again, I would certainly have been braver about going out dressed whilst I had the chance to look good. I look at some old photos I took of myself at 18 and even though I didn't think I looked good enough then I certainly looked a lot better than now! This is why I am determined to go as far as I can in the near future. There are too many regrets in life. Let the girl inside you out to blossom as soon as you can.

eleventhdr
09-27-2004, 09:41 AM
If and when it did become acceptable for males to wear what is still called female clothing I would then throw away all of my male clothing and opt out for female clothing but then why wait until then that is what this is really al about anyway males being allowed to wear whatever clothing they do want. So I am still waiting to be able to wear what I do want to so called female clothing included!.

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-27-2004, 09:52 AM
if society were more tolerant, then yes..I would dress all the time. but the part of the country I live in -kent- isnt the most welcoming towards those of us a little different from the accepted normal.

Rayne
09-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi I am new just joined today. To answer: I would not dress all the time. I would probably go completely em femme, 2-3 times a week. Mostly I would dress as a guy or mix it up. That is what I would like to do the most. Be able to wear both at the same time and have it look good.

bjsa
09-27-2004, 12:22 PM
i would dress more often then not ,now we would blend right in with everyone else. funny how many of us would see people we know who were like us dressers.

JoannaDees
09-27-2004, 12:26 PM
I'd certainly dress in other more feminine clothes. I currently wear women's jeans and shorts, but I'd really like to wear tops. This would be in male mode, but I'd really like to go out fully dressed with makeup, wigs and heels.

By the way, a brand new member here, really new to total CD, and I really enjoy it ..... and I'm going broke buying a wardrobe. Which I do keep in my closet since I just divorced. Danger there since I have teenagers. In fact, my daughter helped with my laundry last weekend, yikes, because I had a cami and nightie in it. Maybe she noticed, don't know. That's OK, she is into wearing boys clothes occaisonally for some reason.

OK, I'm prepared to be chastised if I blathered too long and put something on the wrong forum .... :rolleyes:

Tonia
09-27-2004, 12:42 PM
I'd certainly dress in other more feminine clothes. I currently wear women's jeans and shorts, but I'd really like to wear tops. This would be in male mode, but I'd really like to go out fully dressed with makeup, wigs and heels.

By the way, a brand new member here, really new to total CD, and I really enjoy it ..... and I'm going broke buying a wardrobe. Which I do keep in my closet since I just divorced. Danger there since I have teenagers. In fact, my daughter helped with my laundry last weekend, yikes, because I had a cami and nightie in it. Maybe she noticed, don't know. That's OK, she is into wearing boys clothes occaisonally for some reason.

OK, I'm prepared to be chastised if I blathered too long and put something on the wrong forum .... :rolleyes:

Joanna, wear are you from what state just wondering would love to talk with you. :p

Tonia :)
Toniaisttp@yahoo.com

genevieve_ohara
09-27-2004, 01:18 PM
If I were 18 again, I'd be in a girl's outfit in about one minute.

I was skinny then....

Had great legs...

Had a long ponytail (hippie kid...what I wouldn't give for that now...)

And I think I'd pass pretty well. Who knows? If I had done it then and had a great experience, I might be a post-op by now! (sigh...)

JoannaDees
09-27-2004, 01:22 PM
From you pics you look passable now!

chantelle
09-27-2004, 06:43 PM

I have this wonderfull abillity to see the true selves of other to such a extend that it scares the living daylights out of me sometimes.I believe that there are more to this powerfull lives we live.
You can stop searching for answers if you email me with your birthday.{day/month/year}.I wish that someday we can meet and i can let you know
what you are searching for.

"Keep smiling ,keep shining the world wants to be your friend"

Allison Vamp
09-27-2004, 07:43 PM
i would probably dress male during the work week, but when friday night came around i would make sure my body was hair free, dress from head to toe, spend an hour on my makeup and go to town, the weekend would be all femme!

myld57
09-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Geez I am too old to remember what I was like at 18, I certainly had never tried womens clothing by then, this is a much later mutation for me. If I had of, however, I would love to dress up in minis and those low cut jeans which are the fashion here these days, that would have been cool.

As for now, well I enjoy my once in a while experiences, I would not like to dress full time or anything like that, I still consider myself a man after all! Just that this man likes to "escape" every now and then whilst wearing dresses, lingerie, pretty knickers (got a new pair today yum!).

Having said all that I can appreciate how some of you girls would like to go full time, it's horses for courses I guess.

Thnaks for reading all this.

kiki

Jayne71
09-27-2004, 09:56 PM
I'd definitely go out dressed more often if I wasn't 6' 4". I guess that I could blend in amongst a women's basketball team - once I get heels on I'm up in the clouds!

If social taboos weren't what they are, I'd probably wear skirts, tights and heels most of the time!

BiOpi
09-27-2004, 11:31 PM
If it was no big deal; I'd wear panties, garters and stockings all the time.