PDA

View Full Version : Female voices.

Sandieland
07-14-2013, 01:37 PM
I suppose this thread is directed as much toward the moderators as to the members. We can post pictures of our latest outfits, hairdo, makeup and so on... but I was wondering if any of the ladies might like to have a way of sharing how their female voices sound. We are so proud of other elements of crossdressing, it would seem natural to want to show off our new voice as well. Of course, this would only be for those who are actively training their voice to sound convincingly female...not just raising their voice to a simple, higher pitch. I would guess this might not be possible, but I thought it was worth throwing out there for consideration. Comments anyone?

AmyGaleRT
07-14-2013, 10:04 PM
I did post a video once, over in this thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?196900-In-a-red-mood...). The audio isn't the best quality, but you can hear Amy-voice there...

- Amy

Tracii G
07-14-2013, 10:18 PM
Sure this was back in Feb this year

Lorileah
07-14-2013, 10:50 PM
you can always link to Youtube and post there

Tracii G
07-14-2013, 11:38 PM
I know I'll try photobucket Lori.
PB is acting cranky tonight and won't let me do much as far as downloading anything.

UGH PB isn't letting me do anything sorry.

Beverley Sims
07-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Put the voice on You tube and provide a link.
I just read through the posts here.
Thanks Lorileah, you beat me to it.

Lynn Marie
07-15-2013, 02:57 PM
I pretty much avoid pictures of other CD's unless we're friends. Too much chaff in with the wheat. I'd much rather enjoy a pretty girl and an effective female voice from girls I meet in person. Much more satisfying and great fun.