PDA

View Full Version : CD'rs, are you drawn back to male mode after being en femme for a while?

Andrea J
07-14-2013, 02:59 PM
CD'rs, are you drawn back to male mode after being en femme for a while?

If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently? (Though they might still compliment you on your clothes, or something similar, they wouldn't realize that they were unusual.)

This question is particularly directed at CD'rs, TS's are welcome to answer but it would be great if you would say you are TS so as not to confuse the thread. Thanks.

AllieSF
07-14-2013, 03:07 PM
I have only dressed continually for 3 days a few years back while in Las Vegas. At that time I had to shave in the morning, no big deal, and then before going out again later in the evening, started to get that dreaded shaving burn. I had a great time and would definitely do it again if the opportunity arises. However, it really was nice to go back to my male self where getting ready to go out and face the day was so much simpler and shaving was not mandatory. I am hopefully nearing the end of my facial hair removal by electrolysis. I go out about 2 times a week and have plenty of time to recuperate when needed.

Would I like to dress full time? No, I don't think so because Allie is only one side of Al. I enjoy, love, my times out and would like to do it more often during the day doing normal things that we all do. However, I am fine in male mode too. I don't need any spells cast on the unsuspecting public. I do quite well out there in the real world, so that is definitely NOT holding me back. I love them and they seem to tolerate, accept, like and/or love me. I have the best of both worlds.

reb.femme
07-14-2013, 03:08 PM
No, I'd be happy to stay en femme for days on end, but it's more a case of moderate presentation in front of my wife. She accepts to a point, but likes her man.

I think to answer your question on the spell, I would answer yes, as I would happily go to work in girl kit. Reality is though, it's not happening. :straightface:

Reb

Sabrina133
07-14-2013, 03:11 PM
in a new york second. I change into male mode to go to work. IF i could work en femme, id be in femme mode 24/7

Rebecca Watson
07-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Probably not forever, I'd like to retain "guy mode" for my family's sake. But I'd be happy being en femme for long periods of time. The main limitations are:

- My face turns to mush after too much shaving; like Allie, about 3 days is the maximum and the redness starts to show through the makeup. (Although, perhaps the spell takes care of this.)

- Guy mode is efficient -- wipe off makeup, take off girl clothes, put on trousers and t-shirt; done. Girl mode takes between one and two hours to setup, depending on the makeup requirements. This is usually performed twice a day, which requires me to have access to my items. It's a significant time sink.

- Becky

suchacutie
07-14-2013, 04:17 PM
I need to change from one gender to the other regularly. I need both of my (seriously-different) gendered selves.

Leona
07-14-2013, 04:19 PM
I would definitely have a longer cycle. :) I'd be in girl mode for months at a time, and then guy mode for weeks at a time (maybe longer).

I definitely have to Boy Out, too.

ArleneRaquel
07-14-2013, 04:36 PM
No, no, & no. Way back I may have that I needed a break, but not at this stage of my life.

Aly Cat
07-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Answering your question, I would say yes. I would be en femme all the time. I would love it to be my "norm". I wouldn't consider myself a TS, but if I could have a spell that would turn me into a full blown woman...even permanently, id do it in a heartbeat. I think the only reason I wouldnt consider myself a TS is because regardless of how much technology is out there they cant perfectly replicate women. Dont get me wrong, they can get darn close, but if I am going to be a woman, id want it to be full on GG as if from birth.

I kind of find it funny that the only reason I am not so extreme in what I do and actually fall on the lighter end of crossdressers is because of thd in between. I either am going to dress like a guy in a skirt and make it a fashion statement, or im going to be a full on GG using a spell/mental swap/whatever else that could fully turn me. Its the in between that I personally dont like. Sorry if thats confusing. Its hard to explain whats in my head. Its a little crazy in there :)

Crissy Kay
07-14-2013, 05:46 PM
I would say yes to the OP's question. I am a part timer in the first place. I would spend more time dressed if I could, but even then, I would revert back to guy clothes, just for the comfort.

Farrah
07-14-2013, 05:51 PM
I like my male self, because I'm able to appreciate my femme self more...;)

RenneB
07-14-2013, 05:54 PM
The only thing that draws me back to the uncomfy clothes is money. If I wasn't "at-will / no cause", I'd go to work in the comfy clothes.... ya know, a short skirt, v neck blouse and heels....

Haven't found any other jobs that pay this well where I can dress the way I want so I dress the way they want me to... However, since work is only 25% of my week (in hours that is) the rest of the time I'm on my own.... ye ha...

Renne.....

kimdl93
07-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Nope. I only go to male mode when required!

Stephanie47
07-14-2013, 06:05 PM
My world is split between male mode and female mode. Stephanie comes out when the male side needs a break from the reality of being a guy. In the past I had the opportunity for several years of being en femme 24/7 for 7-10 days. The only time I wore my male clothes was when I felt it was necessary. The unwritten code in my DADT marriage is NOT to bring attention to myself because my wife adheres to conventional norms.

When my male side dominants I want to feel comfy. Being retired, sometimes that translates into being a slob (my wife's opinion).

Tracii G
07-14-2013, 06:30 PM
I can go days enfemme totally but I don't mind going back in pumpkin for a while.

Jenny Gurl
07-14-2013, 07:35 PM
The question is, would a GG? A GG comes in as many variations as we do, it is just not noticed because all of their variations are acceptable. A GG many times wants an comfortable pair of jeans and an oversize shirt to feel comfortable. Some days they want to put a little extra effort in some cute ear rings and a little makeup variation. Few women go all out Girly Girl dressed to the nines. Women have the ability to change their overall looks with their moods and would never be questioned about it. We are not that different from a GG in that regard. I doubt any of us would want to be committed to a daily routine of going all out and not having a comfy day when we just wear jeans and a comfy shirt. ( Well, everyone with the exception of Miss Karen Hutton :heehee:)

I would like to be treated like any GG, no more no less. This will likely not happen in this lifetime, so I will be glad we have come as long as we have and enjoy how far we have come in society. We've come a long way baby! Enjoy the fact that we are not beheaded for our variations from the norm, and appreciate the fact that we do get to enjoy a bit of both genders unlike the more common people of the planet. Yea Us. :cheer:

Emjay
07-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Nope, I'm always kind of sad when I have to go back to male mode. It's like, I'm here now but now I have to put "me" back in the box until the next time.... I hate that part actually lol..

If there were some sort of spell, I'd be the first in line to get it. :)

daviolin
07-14-2013, 07:57 PM
I'd be a 24/7 gal, if I could. But my wife might frown on it. She's given me a lot of leeway. But sometimes I think I abuse it. Imagine a crossdresser taking advantage of a good situation. We wouldn't do that. Ha Ha. Daviolin

Nayomi2438
07-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Wish I could rid myself of ever wearing anything male. I am never drawn to male clothing. With women's clothing I can spend hours looking at catalogs of heels, blouses, jewelry and everything feminine. Sadly, I dress as a man because I must, not because I want to. Even my plain old cotton romper makes me feel wonderful. I would much rather walk around in my slip on sandals with a one inch heel because they feel fab and I can see my painted toes too. Nothing male gives that wonderful feeling.

BLUE ORCHID
07-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Hi Andre, I find that going back and fourth I have the best of both worlds.

Sarah Doepner
07-14-2013, 08:45 PM

If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently? (Though they might still compliment you on your clothes, or something similar, they wouldn't realize that they were unusual.) . . . snip . . .

Am I drawn back to male mode? I don't think I'm being drawn back, but I do tend to eventually mostly return to my natural, base condition. It's kind of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, but crossdresser style, where I eventually reach gender equilibrium. However far I go on the crossdressed side, I tend to revert, but with some change that stays with me. Most of the time it's mental, but over the years it's included pierced ears, longer hair, shaved mustache, and hair reduction on various other exposed body parts. New skills with makeup, hair, fashion, how to walk in heels or sit while wearing a slightly too short skirt tend to push out other skills that don't get as much use. Regardless, I do find it very simple to live and present myself as a male. Sometimes simple is very nice. But it can be boring as well and when my energy is up or the opportunity presents itself, I swing the pendelum once again toward the other side.

Would I stay en femme permanently if the spell were cast? Probably not. I'd still have the hamburger shaving face issues to deal with as well as knowing it's easier to stay cool in the heat of summer when I'm not wearing breast forms and hip pads. Simple again, that's me.

Kate Simmons
07-14-2013, 09:19 PM
He does it, she does it, even birds and bees do it. Let's do it, go back to male.:battingeyelashes::)

AmyGaleRT
07-14-2013, 09:27 PM
My male self is as valid a part of "me" as my femmeself is...and my male self does have the professional reputation attached, which is a point in favor of keeping that as an option. (While at the Black Crown on Friday night, I was getting into some technical talk with Joanie. It felt a bit strange discussing computers in Amy-voice...particularly getting to the part where most people's eyes start glazing over! :) )

Then, too, I have Sabrina's feelings to think of. She's pleased that I seem to have "settled down" in terms of the frequency I shift to Amy-mode; I know she wouldn't want me to go full-time.

If the spell made it easier to present well as a female, I'd probably do so more often, but I wouldn't completely abandon the male role.

- Amy

Eryn
07-14-2013, 10:10 PM
I would probably strike a happy medium between the two states, much as GGs do. Few GGs remain dressed to the nines all the time. They spend most of their time in casual clothes. I do this too, and most of my boy mode wardrobe is actually female. What bothers me most is that there are certain things like colored nail polish and makeup that are verboten for males, so I have to be very careful that no trace of those remain when I have to be in male mode and then I have to spend the time to restore them when I can be en femme.

Last weekend I didn't have to go back to boy mode for two days. It felt so great to have nail polish ready to go and to only have to touch up my makeup when going from daytime to evening. It was so much easier and more pleasant than doing the whole routine every time I want to go out the door.

Andrea J
07-15-2013, 03:01 AM
I would say yes to the OP's question. I am a part timer in the first place. I would spend more time dressed if I could, but even then, I would revert back to guy clothes, just for the comfort.

So are you drawn back to boy mode or drawn back to comfort?

I suppose there could be the times when you go all out and the other times when you are just in comfortable lounging around the house girl mode. You wouldn't have to go all the way back to boy mode to lounge.

noeleena
07-15-2013, 04:37 AM
Hi.

Female, not T S

I never ever had a male mode never thought as one nore could any way the only way i see male is would be in the clothes, though i really did hate them with a real ...HATE... because of what they represented to me & Mom & i, Abuse total.
Yes i was percived as male to those who never really knew me though some did ,That was because i could not expresss who i was / am or express myself , in just being myself,

I could not revert to being male or female because of my being born different so male / female has no meaning ,

So this boy mode, is it only the clothes or how one is wired Psychologically . Emotionally thats where its very different ,
As female allways female, i thought i had some maleness about myself only my facial features , i even thought i understood males , got that wrong ,

as i got to know many dresser's on the forums , thier / your thoughts over the years, i found i knew nothing about what it's like being male, so my concept went out the door, so i dont understand how you males can go from being male & dressing like us women then back & forth , for myself id be insane trying , i could not do it, if it was only say a dress or skirt & top no issue other wise it would have done my head in, though i can do many things that males do work wise or other, though thats as far as i can go. Mentally im just a female, i may be different & weird ,.... still..... just a female,

...noeleena...

Raychel
07-15-2013, 06:03 AM
At this point in time for me, I am not drawn back to my male mode
but more forced back. I get a few hours on the weekends when I get Raychel time,
but when it is time to step out into the main part of the house it is all over.

I suppose if I was free to dress how I wanted whenever I wanted I would be somewhere
in-between as well, there are times when I really need to be in guy mode. Out in the woods with
a chain saw does not work well in a dress. Nor does fixing cars, or a lot of the other stuff I do.

Crissy Kay
07-15-2013, 06:30 AM
So are you drawn back to boy mode or drawn back to comfort?

I suppose there could be the times when you go all out and the other times when you are just in comfortable lounging around the house girl mode. You wouldn't have to go all the way back to boy mode to lounge.

Good question Andrea. I suppose its a little of both. But your other statement holds true as well. If I have the apt. to myself for a time, then I relax in my petticoats, or tutu, for a while. As long as I can get some cd or sissy time in, then I tend to be happy!!

TeresaCD
07-15-2013, 06:32 AM
Not especially.
I enjoy being out and about a great deal, would love to do it more than I can
(Story of life really)
I suspect partly because Tess isn't married, has no kids, mortgage etc etc
Also because expressing myself this way is something I've newly accepted about myself.
So, going back to the boy life is a real challenge. But an inevitable one, for me.

I agree with Rachel too.
Much rather tune the car in overalls, rather than a nice dress

linda allen
07-15-2013, 06:42 AM

If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently?...............

No, I wouldn't. I have a wife, family, friends, and neighbors to think about. Besides, there are many things I do in male mode that females don't do and some would be impactical wearing forms and padded panties. That shaving the face twice a day and reapplying beard cover and the body shaving would get to be a chore pretty quickly.

Now if that spell changed me into a hot young chick instead of just causing people to not notice that I was an old man dressed as a woman, I would consider it. ;)

Beverley Sims
07-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Less and less as I get older.

suzanne
07-15-2013, 12:30 PM
That's not exactly how it works for me. But there are days when my dressing urges are greater than others. Some days, I absolutely have to get into a dress ASAP, and other days I feel no inclination at all.

reb.femme
07-15-2013, 12:38 PM
He does it, she does it, even birds and bees do it. Let's do it, go back to male.:battingeyelashes::)

Cue for a song I feel :heehee:

Reb

RebeccaLynne
07-15-2013, 01:16 PM

ABSOLUTELY NOT! If I could be a fulltime female, I'd give up the male in a heartbeat... women can tie their hair up, put on grubbies, and tackle whatever task is at hand... and still be women. I'd be female all the time, and never miss the male.

If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently? (Though they might still compliment you on your clothes, or something similar, they wouldn't realize that they were unusual.)

If there were any way I could have that spell cast on me (short of selling my soul to the devil :devil:), count me in!

This question is particularly directed at CD'rs, TS's are welcome to answer but it would be great if you would say you are TS so as not to confuse the thread. Thanks.

Regrettably, I'm not a transitioning transsexual, merely a crossdresser who wishes she had been born female.

And based on a rough tally of the replies to your thread thus far (I've read them all... I always do before posting), Andrea, seems the majority of the respondents may have preferred being born female, at least insofar as if given a choice. Maybe that's just the way I read it, from my perspective.

I'd have checked the "F" box, for sure! :daydreaming:

TGMarla
07-15-2013, 01:31 PM
As much as I like being en femme, I find it mentally tiring at times. After I've been dressed for several hours, I sometimes find myself looking to end the transformation. Now, I doubt I'd feel that way if I were female - a simple change of clothing might then be in order. Even after those times when I have grown tired of the feminine illusion and get back to male-mode, I find myself drawn back into it quickly, and I more often than not wish for femme time once again.

Jaymees22
07-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Yes, Probably the longest I can stay en femme is about 7 hours and need to re shave after about 4 hours and redo the make-up. Most importantly I like to stand up to pee. Jaymee

Lynn Marie
07-15-2013, 02:40 PM
I enjoy 5 inch heels, tight corsets, shapers, and bras. I've lasted 12 hours or more at CD conferences, but I'm always glad to get out of all that torture gear and into something comfortable like bed! It's a little like having a boat. Fun getting into it and fun getting out of it.

Princess Grandpa
07-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I am very seldom fully male or fully female. When we go out for TGirlvnight at hamburger Mary's she does my make up, I don my wig and forms. But that's only one night a week. Twice on the first Saturday of the month. Other than that I don't really fully present. The only time I'm fully male is at night in bed. I sleep nude. Otherwise, I only wear ladies panties. My toenails are always painted. I also have a couple pieces I wear out and about without wig or make up. When I dress at home during the day I don't use the make up. But I always feel a little let down as I remove pieces of Rita.

Hug
Rita

bobbimo
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm usually drawn back to male mode when I have some very sweaty, dirty, and ugly things to do. Other than that a dress wins every time!

carhill2mn
07-15-2013, 07:51 PM
No, only if circumstances reqire it!

Ellie52
07-15-2013, 10:01 PM
If we lived in a perfect world where nobody cared, I would hapilly satisfy both sides of my personality. As it is I am denied that pleasure so I end up looking at it like an addiction where I need to get a fix. After approx 4-5 hours I am happy to switch back to male mode. This may be due to the boredom of being confined indoors. If I could go walkabout I would probably stay dressed longer.
Shops should fight for crossdressing rights as there is a huge market to be had if only we could beat societies bigotry..Ellie

Dana L
07-15-2013, 11:35 PM
No, if anything I start getting up the nerve to say heck with it and go out. The longer I'm Dana the more relaxed I get and start to not worry about what the world might think when they see me. I think it's going to happen this fall after the kids go back to college.

jessicapaige
07-15-2013, 11:46 PM
It's just soooooo much extra work! I don't like to go at it partially... either all or nothing. And with a pretty full life already too much of a good thing sucks the joy out =(

Rachel Morley
07-15-2013, 11:46 PM
If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently?
Yes ... totally! The more I do it the more I wanna do it.

Polka Dot
07-16-2013, 01:13 AM
I really enjoy wearing pretty things, getting my forms on and hanging around for a while. I never do hair or make up, so that's not a problem for me. Shaving my face is optional too, although I try to keep up with that lest my wife refuse my hugs... Being dressed just makes me feel pretty. After 2-3 hours my forms get sweaty and start bugging me, but otherwise I love to hang out in a pretty skirt and blouse. Stilettos are also inconvenient around the house, but I'm still a sucker for them. I am content to wear girl clothes any time i am home with the wife or alone. When the kids are home or I need to leave the house, the girl clothes stay in the closet. My brain is in Male Mode at all times. I don't really have a femme personality, I'm just a bloke in a dress.:D

Mollyanne
07-16-2013, 02:23 AM
As a cd'er, I can honestly say that I AM NEVER, NEVER DRAWN BACK INTO MALENESS AFTER BEING ENFEMME. I very much prefer being in female mode and would do so for the rest of my life if I could, and burn all my boy clothes (ugh ugh ugh).

Molly

brandi.tgurl
07-16-2013, 03:19 AM
no. i like being a guy, and am comfortable being a male with feminine tendencies. and, i would love to dress and act the part of the femme in my always, if it was truly accepted by society as a whole (as was suggested in the original question). there really isn't much that draws me back to dressing or grooming as a guy, expect for the fact, that it is easier. sometimes, i just don't want to upkeep of shaving my face all the time, and my hair grows too quick and thick there. i keep my legs and underarms pretty well shaved all the time, but at the same time, if i forget or feel lazy for 3 or 4 days and want to wear shorts, i don't feel obligated to shave, as i feel many GG's might. for example, i know my ex-SO would wear jeans instead of shorts or a skirt on 100+ degree days cuz she was being lazy on shaving her legs and was embarrassed to be seen with "hairy" ones. there is also the matter of tucking that, can become quite tedious especially after a day of physical activity, or needing to go potty multiple times (although, it seems to me, the "waterproof" tape i have been using for years, is less waterproof now than it was 5 years ago). there are days, were i would much rather be wearing a dress or skirt (such as the last few weeks here in LA where the temps have been in the 90 or higher, especially, to go to work, instead of a shirt and slacks. heck, i could even get away with shorts and sandals in my company's dress code, if i was en femme vs. male. there is very little motivation to maintain guy mode for me, except the genetics that have formed my body into a male form.

Beth Wilde
07-16-2013, 04:13 AM
Were it possible, I would certainly dress for longer but I still enjoy both male and female presentation. It feels like a treat to get dressed up and I suspect it would lose that fascination if I did it all the time..... That is something I never want to lose!

stefan37
07-16-2013, 04:41 AM
I am an advocate of disclosure early in the becoming of a relationship. That .monkey would be put to read and you can then discuss your needs. The inner urge to express ourselves becomes quite strong and I would argue more so if we are denied that expression. Most of the fears we have going out dressed are mainly in our heads. The feelings of selfconsiousness and fear need to be conquered . Once those barriers are broken down we can then express our selves wjthou guilt.
You will know real quick if going out is right for you. I would not worry about labels. Talk to the wife, go out enjoy yourself.

Alexis.j
07-16-2013, 04:48 AM
No, its always makes me sad and depressed when I have to go back to male mode. If possible, I would go fem permanently!

EllenJo
07-16-2013, 08:27 AM
I really don't feel "pulled" back to male mode. I dress for whatever I am going to be doing. Work, male mode, housework, female mode. I know it is sexist but hey I am almost 60 years old. I am wearing a skirt with flats and a pink T shirt while I do my house chores this mornning. I will be in male mode later while I work on a remodeling project. I don't know how long I would want to be in female mode because I have never stayed that way for days on end. It would be great to be able to just wear whatever seemed comfortable at the time. I must admit that I am the most relaxed when in female mode.

I would not want to make a choice of one or the other as I enjoy being both. As I have gotten older the urge to dress more has gotten stronger. Maybe when I retire I will see how long I can go in full female attire. I have never been hung up on the whole CD, TS, Bi Gendered labels. I am just a guy that feels fabulous in female clothing and enjoys the calm that comes over me when presenting female.

jill_cd_girl
07-16-2013, 01:39 PM
I am, and find myself especially surprised. There have been numerous opportunities for me to dress and stay dressed, had I wanted, for an extended period, and during those times and days (and weeks) leading up to them, I would think that I will be dressed the whole time, given my excitement. After dressing for a day, I'd finally be done and want just to go back to being my male self. Like some here, I do think that I am comfortable with both the femme side and also the masc side. (In fact, I like being a man). (One time I had the opportunity to dress and say dressed for two weeks, and I only ended up dressing on two days.). I suppose even CDing is a heterogeneous community).

Andrea J
07-16-2013, 03:47 PM
A recurring theme seems to be that a number of people want to return to male mode as being in girl mode is a lot of effort and impractical for some tasks. But as Rebecca said:

If I could be a fulltime female, I'd give up the male in a heartbeat... women can tie their hair up, put on grubbies, and tackle whatever task is at hand... and still be women. I'd be female all the time, and never miss the male.

Girl mode can be 'dressed up to the nines' but it can also be much more casual. I mean GG's can put on girl work clothes and chop wood. They don't have to dress up as a man to do it.

Julie Denier
07-16-2013, 04:06 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to be dressed up long enough to be "pulled back" into male mode. Usually, when I've had occasion to dress, and those times are most often limited, I resist changing back as long as possible. That said, I'm absolutely comfortable with being a guy and enjoy it completely, the only anomaly in my otherwise all-male personality being my affinity for dresses, hosiery, heels, makeup ... ;)

Toni in nz
07-18-2013, 05:26 AM
Umm not sure about that as I have a family and my wife is the only other 1 who knows apart from you gurls.
I don't think I would get drawn back to male mode I just love being dressed up and feeling like a woman.

GeorgeA
09-17-2013, 10:55 AM
I have no problem with switching from female personality to male as I have no female personality. I have posted several times that I always feel male and never wanted to be or even look female.

I sometimes struggle with a term "Crossdresser" as it seems to imply a male who either wants to be female or at least to look like one. As I just mentioned, neither applies to me.

I am a man who likes to dress, in what our society perceives, female attire. But why? Why can't a men wear skirts, lingerie, etc as "male attire" and not be scorned or laughed at by the general population?

I dress that way because I like it and it makes me comfortable. I hate trousers, and if didn't have to go out for various tasks, I would never wear them.
I would love to be able to go about in skirts as "male attire" and not to be considered gay or a weirdo, but as a natural way a man can dress.

But that's Utopia. I don's see it happening any time soon. Definitely not in my lifetime.

Dianne S
09-17-2013, 10:58 AM

No, not really. I usually find going back to male mode a bit of a letdown.

ArleneRaquel
09-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Never drawn to be in the male mode for more than a day or for part of the day. That now happens once a month or even less.

StephanieDragg
09-17-2013, 11:17 AM
the longer I am dressed the harder it is for me to feel good about changing back into male mode, usually makes me a little sad

Crissy Kay
09-17-2013, 12:18 PM
On thinking about this some more, I would say that yes I am drawn back to male mode after a few hours enfem, for several reasons. Mainly because I chose to, as I am happy to be a guy most of the time.

Sabrina69
09-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Honestly, for me, it seems to cycle on its own..... There are months I xdress, and their are months I wear a t-shirt with only pantyhose. I do not think of pantyhose as xdressing, just my second skin. However, now that I am progressing and letting out my feminine side, with encouragement and support, this all may change. I feel happier the further I go.....

If a spell existed that would change me into a GG, I would really consider doing it. My SO loves my female attire at home, but she would not want to lose my male parts either.... Sometimes, I see my fem side as a gift, other times a curse.