PDA

View Full Version : I had a Wonderful Time........Again

MysticLady
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Hello Everyone

I told you all that I was planning my 2nd time out en femme.(Casual this time). I met w/ a couple of other Girls and we had a wonderful time talking and Dancing....YAY. I just love to dance in a dress or skirt. Anyway, I met Ashley Smith and later met we met up w/ Ashlyn Brooke. I just love "my friends". We started out at a quiet place that Ashley was familiar with. I met her there and met a couple other Lady's. It was nice and very comfortable. Some men there were admirers and accepted us for who we were. A couple of guys looked like bikers playing pool and were just as courteous. From there we went to a nightclub(YAY) and danced the night away. It started out quiet but before the night was done there were a million people there. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the fact there were GG's there. One GG(trust me, I know she was a GG) in particular kept eyeing me(which was a boost for my ego:heehee:). She even removed a napkin from my shoe which got stuck there while dancing. She was very pretty. Anyway, I just wanted to share that I had a wonderful time and am looking forward to joining my lovely friends again in the future.:D

Thanks Girls for a Wonderful Time.:daydreaming:

P.S. Here's a couple of Pics ( Told you I wouldn't forget my camera this time)

I Know, I Know.......I need to work on my make up skills:heehee: You know, the beard shadow adds a mystiic to a face I believe.

Sabrina133
07-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Wow, what beautiful ladies. I was stationed at Fort Hood when i was still in the Army. I'd go down to Austin for great relaxing weekends en femme. Looks like the CD friendly attitude hasn't changed.

MysticLady
07-15-2013, 10:59 AM
This was Actually in San Antonio...........The Alamo City.....YAY. I love that City.

LynnR
07-15-2013, 11:05 AM
You girls look fabulous!

stephNE
07-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Great pictures, and lots of beautiful girls! Love your blouse too.

Beverley Sims
07-15-2013, 11:57 AM
What a great looking group...
I am pleased you had a fabulous time.

rachaelsloane
07-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Sounds like you really did have a great time. You and the others all look good in the pictures.
Your GG experience will become more the norm as you go out more.

4mymichelle
07-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Mystic,

So nice to hear that you had a wonderful time. All I see is a beautiful ladies out having fun! Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Michelle

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi Victoria, You sure know how to have fun with some beautiful ladies.

sherri
07-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Don't beat yourself up about the makeup -- camera flashes are brutal that way. Y'all look great, love the big smiles.

ArleneRaquel
07-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Fabulous looking ladies, especially one. :battingeyelashes:

Sabrina133
07-15-2013, 01:21 PM
This was Actually in San Antonio...........The Alamo City.....YAY. I love that City.

OK. I never partied much there - dont know why. I would do Austin or Houston. On occassin Dallas.

Princess Grandpa
07-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Such good times. I'm really happy for you

Hug
Rita

Lynn Marie
07-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Pretty darned cool 2nd time out. Aren't CD girlfriends wonderful? No needs, no BS, no ownership, just good friends. I feel so fortunate to have a circle of "girlfriends".

Kandy Barr
07-15-2013, 03:01 PM
You girls look so happy and pretty, I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Wish I lived a little closer as I would love to join in on the fun.

MysticLady
07-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Thank You all for your wonderful comments. Yes, they are beautiful girls aren't they. I remember the days in high school when all the popular and pretty girls used too hang out together. Now, I feel like I'm a part of a bunch of beautiful friends that hang out together. I told you folks, that we were going too have a great time. Next time will be even greater. Next time I invite you, DON"T hesitate. Join us and you won't regret it. Plus, just imagine yourself in some gorgeous heels and a beautiful dress, just dancing the night away. It's wonderful.:)

Deedee Skyblue
07-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Babe city!

Deedee

Andrea Rain
07-15-2013, 06:08 PM
You all look beautiful, really great to see these pics :)

kimdl93
07-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Great night out, Victoria! Thanks for sharing the pics of the whole group! Everyone looks great!

MysticLady
07-15-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks Girls. You're very welcomed. I just love sharing good times w/ others. What a great feeling.:c9::rave:

Bree Wagner
07-15-2013, 09:55 PM
I just love sharing good times w/ others. What a great feeling

Can I just say "Ditto"? No? Well then I can add a bit more...

Sure looks like a wonderful night out and I'm thrilled it went so well for you. Can't wait to see the third!

-Bree

betty1253
07-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Wow, you all look so happy! Glad you painted the town.

Betty

Dana L
07-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Looks like you all had a great time and you girls look wonderful. I envy you girls so much.